Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal_Legacy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:20 am
I'm Natalie! i am 13, and a female. I own 4 cats (tweety, skeeter, muffin, and daisy) and i have a horse named Dolly!'

My favorite type of pet is Horses, cause they are just so amazing and you can do alot of things with them. (eg. ride!!!!)

EDIT- I live in South Dakota  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:45 am
hello my name is christina, i am a female *giggles* and am 15, i have , despite my avatar, red hair and blue eyes, I love all animals, but am sadly alergic to cats crying , I have currently 1 dog, she is an americain eskimo, and her name is sunrise!  

christastar

Hurricane_Akane!

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:33 pm
Hi! My gaia name is Akane. I'm 13 and i have around 50-60 pets. I take any unwanted pets or pets up for adoption. I have mostly rodents. My dad is the one who allows me to have all these pets, and he builds special wooden cages for my pets so they are safe from harm from anything that might eat them, like cats. my mom makes me keep them in the shed. i have: hamsters, gerbils, rats, rabbits, guinea pigs, a turtle, some fish, cockatoos, a parakeet, and a cat. 3nodding
If my dad finds anything in the middle of the road, like a turtle or snake, he takes it home for us to keep, and after about a week or so we will let it go in a better environment, usually a state park or wildlife preserve, where it will not get run over.
I am aiming to become a veternarian. I have always wanted to be one since i was 5 years old. I'm going into my last year of middle school, and i'm going to go to a really advanced high school, and after high school a college where i can start taking veternary courses.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:21 pm
Hi my Gaia name is AmeOokami and I am an animal lover. I like every kind of animal and I have a dog name Archie  

AmeOokami

Jade Crucifix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:26 pm
Hello there smile My name is Stef, but everyone can call me Jade. I currently have two cats: Fuzzy Logic 4/m/son (Fuz) and Chief Dikkum 5/m/father (Fat).

Explanation of the names:
Fuz: Just plain and simple hairy. Fuzzy logic in physics contains hard to define theories. Fuz is hard to define rofl ...He is very odd at times (a product of incest).
Fat: Chief Dikkum is derived from Chief Wiggum of The Simpsons. The cop who always arrives at the scene of the crime and bosses everyone around or apprehends the wrong guy. (And no, where I live it has nothing to do with the male genital)

I've had a lot of pets in the past. I've had hamsters, guinea pigs, birds, turtles, tropical fishes and a salamander. I just have the two cats nowadays, because my appartment is just to small to keep more pets without them fighting/eating eachother.

That's it for now.
Cya'll 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:45 am
Hi call me Haruka, I'm 12 years old (until October) and I own 3 cats and about 9-10 fish...

My Cats:
Cutie- She was my first pet and I found her when I was about 6 or 7. I saw her near my apartment and begged my mom to keep her. We had to feed her turkey meat for 3 days until we got some cat food. She is all black with a white spot on her chest and belly. She likes to eat yogurt, taco shells, and tortilla chips.

Sneakers- My second pet. I got him from a friend when he was born and from then to now he is still a little scaredy-cat. He was named Sneakers by my friend because he has white feet, all for of them look like he's wearing socks (but 'sneakers' came from the way he walked off with peoples shoes). He's all orange, except for his feet

Harley- My third and final cat. I found him at my dad's house near his garage. I found him when he was very small, and the first couple of days we had to let him live in the garage, feeding him and seeing if he wanted to stay with us. Now he lives with Sneakers at my dad's house, the 2 get along pretty well but Harely isn't afraid of anything, unlike Sneakers. He is the youngest of my cats, and he's light brownis-orangish in color.

Shamu- My Chinese Fighting Fish. My first Shamu died, but lived a long life, we soon got a new Fighting Fish, and we call him Shamu #2. He lives in my mother's office at work, and kids that come into her office LOVE to feed him (because you can hear Shamu shew his food). I dont see him much now, but he always has company at his bowl (kids I mean).

My other 9 fish- They live in a pond in my back yard. Their use to be 7, but there have been 2 babies born in the pond. I dont name them, I coudnt remember which is which.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, those ar my pets.

my_ghosties_haunt_you

FromDust2Ashes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:32 am
hello my name is Keri, I live in Philadelphia Pa.
I am 16 years old
I love all types of animals I want to get a bird I had every other kind of pet except a bird. I had bunnies hampsters all sorts of fish guine pig, and cats and dogs
currently I have two cats five dogs and two lizards one is a leopard geeko and the other is a bearded dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:31 am
name-Kelsey
age-12
sex-female
pets-dog (penny) and cat (pepper)
favourite type of pet-heck i like alot of them but i really want a pet snake and a pet rat and a cat (bad combination. lol)
aditional facts-well im 5' 8" and pretty wierd and my favorite animal is a gray wolf and i have araknaphobia (its probably spelled wrong but it means im really afraid of spiders)  

Dragoness2

PinkDragons123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:07 am
Hi I'm Kaligh, I'm 14 and have three kitties and 3 doggies. I Live n The USA and love the color pink. my fav. animal is the wolf but my fav dog is the Dachushund.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:50 pm
hi my name is caitlin i'm 15 i have about 40 animals i love all animals so i don't have fav i live in the usa  

`Caitlin

treluday

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:14 pm
Hey! My name is treluday! I'm 13 years old and I am a female. I have three pets Hunter my dog, Puff my brothers lizared/dragon and last but not leased my cat Coco. My favoret pet is Hunter but he is geting kind of old I had him sents I was six. But my favorit tip of animal is rodents. It mite be werd but I love them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:08 pm
Hi, my name is athena, im 17, i live in B.C Canada and i have 4 cats and 2 dogs, its hard to choose which type of animal is my favorite since i love any and all animals, but i have always had a special love for cats (bombays and himilains especially) and reptiles (bearded dragons and chamelions especially)  

Syrellei

Tiana Luscinia

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:48 pm
Hi there. I'm Tiana. I'm 26 and live in Philadelphia. I currently have one dog. A rottweiler named Gia. I had alot of other pets in the past though. I've had cats, rats, mice, hamsters, birds and other dogs.

I really like cats. My last cat died lastsummer. I want to get another. Most of my tshirts seem to have cats on them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:32 am
heart Hey im Magic-Queen or Queen for short. I live in Virginia. Im 15 yrs old and i have two dogs! M&M exclaim There names are Missi who is a chua...(I cant spell it sweatdrop ) and Major who is a beast!! He's a german shepard and lab mix. (Oh yeah for those of u who r a little on the slow side M&M stand for Missi and Major.) heart  

SxyChocolate

speed288

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:55 pm
Euthanyl
I'm Euthanyl, but you can call me Kate.
This is what I look like. Me and my brother's dog, Buddy!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm currently in University, working to become a Veterinarian. It's hard work!

Here is my dog, Ezekiel with my little cousin, Amanda. Since I'm in University, Zeke is staying with my brother and Buddy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
im speed288 but everyone calls me speedy so im a boy and i like to run and find lost animals for there owners and play with the animals in my yard i love all diffrent pets and animals thats y i joined this guiled im only 9 ive been on this website for quite a long time like3 years and i love my cat fluffy iv had 1 hamster 1lizred and 2 toads my names chris and i like to do things with my cat  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games