Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
Geezer Ages Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gromf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:09 pm
rimedragona
Cane it is then. ^_^

sowwy, im not very attractive anyways so luck is with you! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:15 pm
rimedragona
Cane it is then. ^_^
*Presents you with a cane*
Gromf: If I isn't in ya should make yerself useful and hand out canes to the new geezers - you do know where they are stare wink But no more golems! eek lol  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Gromf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:55 am
Lil Brat
rimedragona
Cane it is then. ^_^
*Presents you with a cane*
Gromf: If I isn't in ya should make yerself useful and hand out canes to the new geezers - you do know where they are stare wink But no more golems! eek lol

what? i cant vote in polls or edit my posts, but im old enough to hand out geezer canes? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:57 pm
I've posted in the newbie thread already *waves cane*. I'm 40, but act younger (eheheh, must be why I'm on Gaia!). I don't even look like people my age, due to good Russian genes which keep me looking younger than I should. I'm sure glad I found this guild though, it's nice to know there are at least a few other people my age that like this kind of site. I keep my age in my profile, so people who befriend me aren't surprised. domokun  

Lyx

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Gromf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:07 am
ppl tend to freak out when they discover im not old enough to drink yet, since i look like im 23

unless you look at my eyes, my eyes are deep and full of youth, but have seen many hardships, they turn green when im mad and tend to stay black otherwise, anyone can look in my eyes and learn a world about me, especially my true age  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:58 am
Kinda late in this thread, but for anyone still willing to listen to the new geezer, I'm 33 - as old as Jesus and the number on a bottle of Rolling Rock - so that leaves me somewhere between a nice guy that got nailed and a cheap beer that sometimes helps a nice guy get nailed...  

Pfeil

Gromf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:30 am
Pfeil
Kinda late in this thread, but for anyone still willing to listen to the new geezer, I'm 33 - as old as Jesus and the number on a bottle of Rolling Rock - so that leaves me somewhere between a nice guy that got nailed and a cheap beer that sometimes helps a nice guy get nailed...

hey man, that beer is good lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:29 pm
Pfeil
You're still a youngin' 3nodding Course that may be because you're like 2 yrs younger than me and I refuse to be old whee  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wendigo29
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:19 pm
Lil Brat
Pfeil
You're still a youngin' 3nodding Course that may be because you're like 2 yrs younger than me and I refuse to be old whee
Heck, I'm younger than the both of you but feel old as dirt. sweatdrop

Geeze, if I feel like this at 30, I don't wanna see 40.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:22 pm
HI, I am 40 but still feel about 28 biggrin where did the time go to?  

[~Sassy~]

Wicked Bidder

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:22 pm
[~Sassy~]
Welcome to the guild! *Presents you with a youngsta whapping cane.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Lil Brat
[~Sassy~]
Welcome to the guild! *Presents you with a youngsta whapping cane.*
Thank you so very much HEHE  

[~Sassy~]

Wicked Bidder

Gromf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:18 pm
dont hit me please, Lil gives ppl canes to whap me you know sad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:21 pm
Gromf
Geezers dun whap almost-geezers, Gromf. stare We dun normally whap on the cabana boys either xp I dun tell nobody's to hit ya - only Catt, but then ya likes it when she does it eek whee  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Gromf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:33 pm
Lil Brat
Gromf
Geezers dun whap almost-geezers, Gromf. stare We dun normally whap on the cabana boys either xp I dun tell nobody's to hit ya - only Catt, but then ya likes it when she does it eek whee

hehe that i do smile  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games