Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:30 pm
Well they think i killed my baby twin brothers and i can predict death so they think im insane  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:55 pm
"I tend to have split personalities. What about you?"  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:07 pm
"well first there is the whole deal with me being the only person who can see Airas, and so people think that I am halucinating and all. Then there is the fact that I refuse to speak of my early life, and so they also think I don't remember any of it, and mark me as an amnesiac. And then..." Icarus looks up at the sky.
"well, this bit is a long story... I draw my strength from sunlight, well it makes me stronger, faster, all that stuff. Plus, if I manage to draw off enough strength from the sunlight, my wings start to form. Wings made of light, you'll see eventually. And so, well when you go around talking about drawing strength from the sun, and having wings of light, people tend to think you're crazy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:14 pm
Wow thats really cool blaugh  

Taria180

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:29 pm
Icarus laughs "yeah, I suppose it is pretty cool, the only downside is that the longer I go without sunlight, the more I lose judgement and start doing really violent things without being able to stop myself. But don't worry because that only happens if I go longer than a week without any sunlight, so it probably won't happen here so long as the guards don't put me in solitary, and even if they did, then the only one I could hurt would be me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:39 pm
*Randomly walks up to icarus(sp?)* "Hiya!"She said happily her eyes a deep purple now.Her outfit was different now,she was now wearing a sorta tavern wench's outfit. "Have you seen my little green bunny thing?I think he ran away"Ai said sadly,her eyes flashing to grey.((ZOMG LIKE 10 PGes >><))  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:47 pm
"I found 'em!" Alitza screamed, holding up a green fuzz ball. She ran over to Icarus and Ai. "Hi! I drew a picture of you and your animal. Wanna see?" she asked Icarus.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:54 pm
Enma Ai the jigoku shoujo
*Randomly walks up to icarus(sp?)* "Hiya!"She said happily her eyes a deep purple now.Her outfit was different now,she was now wearing a sorta tavern wench's outfit. "Have you seen my little green bunny thing?I think he ran away"Ai said sadly,her eyes flashing to grey.((ZOMG LIKE 10 PGes >><))

"Hi, um, no sorry I can't say that I have." he said apoligetically 'did her eyes just change colour?' "Hey, I think she found it!" *Pointing at Alitza* "I'm Icarus by the way, and this is Airas, whats your name?"  

PH-ArcticFox

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:55 pm
((Who's he asking? Alitza or Ai?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:57 pm
Kamichama_Zanna
"I found 'em!" Alitza screamed, holding up a green fuzz ball. She ran over to Icarus and Ai. "Hi! I drew a picture of you and your animal. Wanna see?" she asked Icarus.

((sorry, was asing Ai, am asking Alitza now xd ))
"Sure! I'd love to see," he said, then reached out his hand in greeting "I'm Icarus, nice to meet you, miss- um?" He asked, smiling politely.  

PH-ArcticFox

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:23 pm
"Alitza! Just a second." she said, not bothering to shake his hand as she was busy fumbling around in her sketch book. "Aha! Here it is. The voices told me this would come true in forty eight hours. Maybe they meant minutes. See? You were in this exact pose just a few minutes ago!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:17 pm
"You really like to draw huh!!" She said smiling at Alitza.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:40 pm
Ai's eyes flashed to pink. "Awww Gaara-chan!,I've been looking everywhere for you!"Ai smiled happily. She turned to icarus eyes flashing to green. "Hiya I'm Ai,Sorta new here.*looks around*.......Alice says it's going to storm."Ai said. tilting her head to the side a bit.Gaara jumped down from her shoulders."Gah! Gaara-chan come back!....I have to go see ya later...Icarus was it?...well see ya' around!"Ai said and picked up her skirt and began running after her grunny.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:15 pm
Kamichama_Zanna
"Alitza! Just a second." she said, not bothering to shake his hand as she was busy fumbling around in her sketch book. "Aha! Here it is. The voices told me this would come true in forty eight hours. Maybe they meant minutes. See? You were in this exact pose just a few minutes ago!"

"Wow, thats really good, wait, did you just say voices told you to draw this picture? and they told you when it was going to happen too?" He asked Alitza, distracted for a moment to wave goodbye to Ai "yeah, see ya!" he called after her, then turned back to Alexis and Alitza "We should probably go inside if it's going to rain." He said in response to what Ai had said before she ran off, and started walking back to the Cafeteria.  

PH-ArcticFox

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games