Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:29 am
Rex caught the ball, flipped around sitting in an upright position on the branch and threw the ball behind him; towards Jackie. "Ofcourse I do." Rex replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:40 am
she laughed and threw the ball high in the air "you make me happy please don't leave" she laughed and clapped her hands, shiza looked at rex
"it's a regretion, as a child she never had any fun so. when she become's angry this is what happen's and untill she calms down you can't leave"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:43 am
Rex looked at Shiza. "I have no intention of leaving anyway. I haven't had this much fun in...years." Rex said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:47 am
shiza smiled, showing off her long, yellow fangs "i hope you can say that in three years time, because if they can't calm her down or at least knock her out then you're stuck here" jackie skipped off to fetch the ball that had landed in a clump of bushes "unfortunatly the world you see know isn't real, jackie made it, it's part of her anger.................and her past"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:59 am
Rex dropped down and landed like a cat: Soft and soundless. "What excactly do you mean? I'm sorry I do not understand too well, I was created by a madman, I wasn't born like everyone else." Rex said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:00 pm
Her past? Momo thought. "But..... What happened in her past...?" Because she was actully just recently telling everyone in there mind what Momo was trying to say while she was looking into the shadows from the rose garden.  

jljljljl

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:03 pm
shiza looked at momo "nothing that would consern you ..........yet"
"shiza is right" moko stood up and walked over to jackie and started playing with her like a big dog  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:10 pm
"Im coming in!" Momo shouted as she comletely broke the glass and went right through the shadows and completely landed on her face in front of jackie. Momo sat a began to rub her face. "Ow...Ow...Ow" Momo mumbled. Momo thought this was nothing. Momo has been through alot worse.  

jljljljl

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:14 pm
Rex had an empty look in his eyes. "If it's something I want to get out of, how do I do so?" He asked.

((Gah, sorry about all the 1 linerrss))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:25 pm
((lol thats ok))
jackie laughed and clapped her hands "you're clever and fast" she hugged momo around the neck and skipped off with moko to get the ball.

shiza looked at rex "untilll she calms down you can't, oh and don't say you want to leave" shiza nodded her head at the lake "because that where you'll end up"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:32 pm
Rex had a reassured smile on his face. "Then it won't take years as I feared." Rex said with a sweat. "Oh and I told you before, right now I'm having fun, so I don't want to leave just yet." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:36 pm
"shiza fetch" jackie shouted throwing the ball across the lawn, shiza smiled and bound across the lawn after the ball. jackie calapped her hands and chased after shiza.
moko eyed rex serspicously and walked over to his eyes gleamning slightly "i wouldn't hope to get out of here at all, jackie is actually 100 years old"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:41 pm
"What do you mean by that?" Rex asked sensing a slight hostility. He didn't care of she was 100 years old, in a love relationship age was understandable, but in a friendship age had no meaning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:44 pm
"i mean her last storm lasted up untill well 10 years ago" he glaired at rex.
"no matter how much you think you know you will never understand her, do i make myself clear two legged?" he flexed his claws thretaningly
as he continued to glair at rex  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:48 pm
"Perfectly. But it doesn't hurt to try right?" Rex said. He knew he was up against a beast that could rip a man to shreds in seconds, he didn't care at the time. "And stop looking at me like an enemy." Rex added.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games