Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:21 pm
Avillon checked her things onces more and was surprised to see the rest of what she needed in gold. Kaida...Avillon thought as she smiled again before running off, waving at the lady from the bath house.

When she arrived at the blacksmiths, she noticed a group of people crowded around some performer, however she couldn't see who it was. Instead she entered without finding out.

The blacksmith smiled at her and showed her the swords she ordered. They were magnificent. The handle was perfect and the blade was a almost flame like. She pulled out the amount he had asked for and took her swords gratefully.

She placed one on her side in a sheath and the other on her back.

((um...here's what they would look like XD sort of...click me! ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:38 pm
Kaida then changed the tempo and plade a slow melodic song on the flute. The children still danced with the music so as one could imagine they slowed down to match the tempo. The gold was flowing in freely now. This is quicker than expected. Good thing too. He kept playing the slow melodic tune that reminded him of the stars in a midnight sky.

Meanwhile some distance away a priest noticed a crowd gathering outside the blacksmiths. Something was... off about the whole thing. He decided to go investigate the source of this gathering and made his way to the music.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:07 pm
Shyama's face barely registered the shock of the man's question as she turned and slowly walked in a seperate directon. "Hm, slaughtered souls huh... Don't remember slaughtering anyone or anything. Strange how that is." She mumbles on to herself as she walks around the caravan's perimeter. "Happy I suppose, 'cause he didn't try and kill me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:23 pm
Avillon stepped out of the shop and joined the crowed to see who the performer was. She squeezed in between people and finally popped out, starring dead ahead as Kaida. What, how is he...what!?

Avillon walked up beside him and tapped his shoulder hopping to get his attention.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:55 pm
Kaida kept playing the slow beautiful melody and turned to Avi when she tapped him. He looked at her and tilted his head not breaking a single clear note of his song as gold was still being donated to him by the crowd. He smiled at her from behind his flute and the melody changed again to something light and child like. The children gathered before them began to play and laugh instead of dance to this jolly tune.

Meanwhile the priest began to force his way into the crowd moveing slowly to the front untill he caught view of Kaida. Closeing his eyes he started to sense Kaida's aura.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:12 pm
Avillon cocked a brow before moving her hand away and stepping back from him. He seemed so graceful and flowing. It deffinately was a change in him, but she didn't know if it was natural.

Avillon stood there and listened a little longer before trying to get out of the crowed.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:29 pm
Kaida watched as Avi left without a word. Kaida felt at peace playing his music untill words shattered his melody.

"Monster! Demon! Don't listen to this foul creature's evil spell!"

Kaida's music came to a halt as he began to gather his money. Priests every f*cking time. Placeing the donated gold into his bag of money he dropped the bowl and the gold bag into his pack and shouldered it. Someone in the crowd spoke up.

"How can you prove he is a demon?"

With out a word the priest threw a seal at Kaida only for it to stop inches from his head and incenerate. At this the crowd gasped then began to rumble loudly. Within seconds the children had run while the people were getting hostile. Many words thrown at Kaida now were curses. Someone threw a stone which Kaida also stopped before it impacted his head. A group of people ran into the blacksmith's shop and came out armed for combat. One of these said people weilded a pitchfork and jabbed at Kaida. Leaping up Kaida landed onto the pitchfork then jumped again instantly to a roof where a town gaurd's arrow whizzed past his ear. Kaida then began to run from the crowd wich followed him like a frenzied pack of wolves on a single sheep. Kaida soon took up a rythem of dodgeing rocks spears and arrows as the mob grew larger forceing Kaida to head north through the town.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:34 pm
Avillon heard the commotion from behind her and saw Kaida running toward her, with a mob right behind him. Instantly she knew they had figured out his little secret. However she wasn't about to stick around and be trampled by the group of people. She needed to get out as son as possible. So she ran ahead.

"Kaida I'm going to murder you if you make it out alive!" She cried out.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:35 pm
((Lets skip the long way to the edge of posion wastes and to the trading outpost. You guy are in the town now about thrity miles away from the trading outpost's walls. Like I said it's not mandatory to leave now but the Posion Wastes cannot be navigated by anyone but Azure Wolves. It's your choice for the over night and partial day stay at the outpost to head through now or wait until you can find a guide.))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:45 pm
((I was figureing we could meet at the outpost because if i have to I'll just make a guide just like the random faceless villagers chaseing me north.))

Kaida almost stumbled on the roof of a building but recovered. He dodged another cluster of arrows and snareled as he hit the ground on the north edge of town. It was high noon so the sun brilliantly illuminated the mob behind Kaida as thier spears rocks and arrows pelted the ground around him. Run faster. Run faster. Don't want to kill the idiots! Kaidai kept running hard and fast seeing the edge of the ward up ahead. Just a little more then keep running to make good distance.  

NakhtiChaos

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:53 pm
((Heres a heads-up; Theres only two guides through the waste, one on both sides. You can only cross at the Wast coast Posion Waste where the Trading Post is located. Ruins, Posioned Flora and deadly Fauna, steep pcliffs, and the dangerous waters of the River Daremo entrench the middle of the wastes and far worse as you try to cross from anywhere else but the Western Point. It's thinnest at the western and contains the least amount of danger, but is still deadly.

Now as for the otherside of the wastes, theres another post, but it's a guard post mean't to screen out Demons and Humans coming through. The Guard post has erected a long wall of steel that runs nearly three miles long and ends into the wastes themselves. You have to got hrough and then your be able to head north or east.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:53 pm
She wanders on her own way, appearing to have no direction. "Where we will, we'll roam. Yo ho all hands, hoist the colors high, heave ho, theives and beggars, never shall we die." She arrives at a town and falls silent. "Hm... Someone caused a racket? The music is gone, a shame." She says as she walks through the town, not bothering to avoid anyone. "Barely a person in sight. No problems for me I suppose."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:56 pm
((Dude, send us a guide! Or something...))

Avillon ran as fast as she could out of the town and finally into the forest once again. She hated having been driven from a place she was getting comfortable in. She blamed Kaida, it seemed like he was the cause of all that bad happening, but she couldn't forget the nice gesture he did for her.

"Kaida! Where are you, Im going to make you wish you were never born!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:05 pm
((Haha, just be at the outpost soon.))

Tanaka woke up when he felt the carts stop. He peered over Atoli's cloak and saw her sleeping besides him. Pulling the cloak over her, he got up and jumped off the cart, gazing at the small outpost. It was once a small village but it was converted to a human outpost for passage through the Wastes. watching Hiiragi and Kunio pull the carts into the nearby stables, he was appoarched by three guards.

"One-thousand gold pieces for passage cavanner." The biggest guard said.

Flitering out the gold, he handed the guard the gold and watched them give Kunio the Seal of Passage for the outpost. Storing away the gold inside his own cloak, Tanaka sent Hiiaragi into town with the food sacks and Hanabele to the river with the waterskins. "Kunio register the carts for passage, tell them we don't need the guide. I'l handle the inn." He said to Kunio, watching him head away into the outpost.

Blackened Daylight

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:24 pm
((Makes me feel like I'm forced to rush now.))

Kaida was already deep into the forest by the time he decided to slow down his hate for humans refreshed. He began to walk north in the direction the mob ran him off in.

"God damnit and i was beginning to enjoy myself too. Stupid human bastards."

Kaida then began to grumble about how humans in general were monsters as he stormed through the forest.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff