Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Negima: MahoraFest-Open! Needs everyone but mostly females. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because i have to
  yup, sure do.
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:26 am
Anise smiles and runs after Negi, letting him pull her along. This feels like a great start to the school year. She thinks to herself happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:42 pm
Within only a few moments, they stood in World Tree Plaza, a cement area of steps and benches set in a perfect spot to view the World Tree of Mahora Academy. It towered above them, it's nearest leaf-bearing branch a higher up than most rooftops.

Ku caught up and looked up it. "Aiya! Is impressive even after many year. And climb is good training. That remind me. Negi-bozu!"

"Yes, elder master Ku!?" He snapped to attention like a reflex.

"We slack training, so I expect you make up soon, is ok?"

"Yes, master Ku!"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:27 pm
Anise stands staring at it, imprinting it into her memory. "Wait, we are climbing it? I... am not that athletic..." She says, playing with her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:18 am
"If no you athletic, you come train with me. I make you very athletic!"

"E-elder-master Ku, i don't think your brand of training is suitable for mortals."

"I mortal."

"i wonder."  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:15 pm
"Umm... I will consider your offer. Thanks." She says as she goes up to it and pets it's bark. "Beautiful."

((Sorry, goin' away for two weeks. See ya!))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:17 pm
A small spot where her hand touched glowed a pale white.

"Woah!? How strange! Are you alright?!"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:56 pm
"Hm? Oh... Uh... I feel great... I think." She says looking at the spot, then looking at her hand. "Was that a good thing? Has it happened before? I don't think I have ever seen anything like that before."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:29 am
"No, i've never seen it do that. At least not in just one spot. Is there something magical about her?"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:37 pm
"Hm, weird." She says as she strokes it, leaving a trail of white where her hand had touched. "Kinda cool." Anise says, looking at it softly.A peice of paper falls out of her sleeve and drifts off and out of sight.A tall man with dark hair walks up and grabs Anise's wrist and starts to drag her behind him. "Fool of a child." He mumbles, paying to attention to anywone but her and him. He quickly pulls her to him and with a soft look and touch on her cheek, he whispers in her ear.Anise follows and takes all ofit without any effect. "Fine." She says as she starts to remove herself from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:46 am
Negi starts to question him, but trails off when he pulls her close. "Is he a friend of hers? An older brother, maybe? She doesn't seem upset about what he's doing, so i guess i shouldn't be either." He turned back to the tree and touched it. A faint green light peeked out from beneath the bark. Negi pulled his hand back to avoid it being seen and questioned. "So it is reacting to magic. Ku-Fei-san, would you mind touching the tree," he whispered. She smiled with question marks above her head but touched the World Tree.

Nothing happened.

"Is solid. I no could break with one punch," she said, not really knowing how to answer a question she hadn't been asked.  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:52 am
"Do you really understand?" He asks, still holding her wrist. Anise sighs before answering him. "Yes Vit, enough. Let Me Go."
He winces and lets go. "Careful." He says before glancing at the children by the tree and dissappearing. A peice of paper drifting
Anise snatches the paper out of the air and puts it in her sleeve, her face covered in a light sheen of sweat. She runs back to Negi and Ku-Fei, breathing a little harder than usuall. "So any theories Mr. Springfield?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:44 am
"Th-theories? About the tree or something else?"

"Oh, she wants to know about Tree? Is very-very big and has own fan club at Mahora!"

"Thats not..." Negi started with a chuckle, unsure how to tell Ku-Fei that was probably the wrong information.  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:27 pm
"Hm, I might just join that." Anise says, thining of what she might discover. "Never heard of a fan club for a tree before, but I like it! If something as grand as this has a fan club, it must have an amazing history behind it." She says, spinning, then hugging the tree, leaving white hug marks.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:39 am
"Oh, yes, is very good tree! Roots go under ground long-long way," said Ku-Fei. "Tree club always like new members!"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:17 pm
"It must have..."Anise stares at the fading white marks, then at Ku-Fei. "Do you see that?" She asks, looking at her intently, stroking the tree. Wondering if Negi noticed how the other girl isn't noticing the marks.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff