Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:16 pm
Orrik

Orrik yanked his head away from her hand. When she walked in he spat after her steps. Trash..., he thought.

Miotzu

"Hey Shi, we need your help. We dont even know this guy. So how are we supposed to make some kinda deal with him, if we dont even know any of his weaknesses. Do you have any ideas?" she explained lifting an eyebrow in question.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:58 pm
Shi took a while to think. its been years since they seen each other "Hmmm... its been a long time..." she said still thinking  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:04 pm
Miotzu

"Well anything'll do. What happened in his past that would hurt him now?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:17 pm
[[ i dont know what to put. sweatdrop ]]  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:45 pm
(( I dont either! xd Ill add some spice to this to change the subject! biggrin ))

Miotzu

Miotzu gazed out the window once again and pondered on how this would all work. Until suddenly she heard some voices in the forest coming closer. "Ssh! Do you hear that?!" she asked but it was already too late. Two vampires from the village came walking from out of deep forest from afar. THey hadnt spotted the house yet, thankfully. "Oh s**t! THere are two vampires from town coming this way. Quick! We have to do something!" she told them, wide eyed.
Everyone was about to open thier mouths to say something until they heard a loud, "HEY!" from outside the door.

Orrik

Orrik stared blankly into space out of pure boredum. He tried to undo the ropes, or perhaps squeeze out of them but could'nt. He dropped his knife back in the forest while he was following Shi. Of course he didnt know it was her then, which now made him feel stupid that he should have known. He remained quiet, thinking to himself about how to escape or old times. When suddenly two familiar voices were heard from outside. He listened closely and finally realized they were the voices of two of his comrads, James and Aoi. "HEY!" he hollered from inside the house hoping they would hear him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:37 pm
"Ah, crap. We gotta go take them out before they alert the Head Vamp!" Myomoni said walking to the door.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:48 pm
"I know those two voices."she said walking into the room. "Oh. shut up." she said to Orrik. She pinched two nerves on his neck which made him pass out. "Someone grab him...and get out before they come closer...i'll try and hold them off."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:12 pm
Moitzu

Why would she know those two vampires as well? They work under the head vampire also. Something doesnt smell right here. I cant trust anyone anymore, i guess....." she thought to herself but didnt acknowledge either Shi or Orrik. She left Orrik's passed out self for Myomoni to carry. She walked out silently.

Orrik

"AARRHG!" he fought the sleepiness but couldnt help it. The last thoughts on his mind were his two friends. He couldnt afford them to be hurt, dead, or captured like him. "Just ignore her....you guys...." he mumbled and his thoughts went blank.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:48 pm
Myomoni picked him up and walked after Moitzu quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:50 pm
Shi knew that Moitzu and Myomoni didnt really trust her...she just needed to sit them down and explain. but for right now she needed to make sure they were safe. When they left she sat down on the couch and waited for James an Aoi  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:55 pm
((so now what?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:59 pm
[[idk]]  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:30 am
(who should be the 2 vamps?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:57 pm
[[[ umm i have no idea.]]  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games