Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Night Of The Living Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:14 pm
(lol, i dont watch R movies.)

Jack looked around for zombies and humans alike.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:04 pm
((My apologies. But like i said imma HUGE fan of Resident Evil games, movies, books, comic books, the works. smile And FF! biggrin ))

Kitty jumped with Kikos touch. "Ugh! Thank god its only you guys!" she said to both of them in relief. "Yeah the body seems to be missing. I...i just hope he hasnt become one of those things." she told them while walked closer to the blood stains. She kneeled down next to it to get a better look. The blood created a trail, her eyes followed it and stopped when it led into the darkness. Kitty got back up from her knees and pointed her flashlight to the wall next to her. It was the only different wall in the building. It was made surrounded with metal, and a gate type of thing, it looked like a space for an elevator of some sort. "Hey guys look at this!" she called out.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:27 pm
"What is it?" Jack asked  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:44 pm
"I think this is an elevator. But im not even sure if it works anymore. Do you have any ideas?" she asked Jack.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:07 pm
Jack looked at it. "Maybe it is an elevator..." Jack said looking at it  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:38 pm
"Well lets just hope it is. So do you think we can get it to work?" she asked and was already moving her flashlight around the area looking for a button of some sort.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Jack found a button and pressed it. They heard a faint growling of a motor. It was coming closer. "Maybe it does." Jack said stepping away.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:48 pm
Kitty took some steps back with him and looked up at the elevator that was coming down slowly with a hum. It stopped right in front of them and the gate doors slid open to the left. "Hmm..." Kitty walked over to inspect inside of it with her flashlight. When nothing seemed threatening she called over to them, "Well guys! Looks like we found-AAAAAAAHHHH!!!"
Kitty struggled as she felt gooey hands clench her shoulders and force her away from the elevator. She tried to turn to shoot but couldnt. "GAH HELP ME!" she cried out.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:51 pm
(into or out of the elevator? the hands are pulling i mean...)

Jack rushed forward and pulled Kitty back and the gooey hands released but only for a second. This time 2 pairs of gooey hands came and grabbed him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:59 pm
Kiko quickly grabbed her shotgun and shot the arms blowing them completely off. "Are you guys okay!" she asked frantically  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 pm
((Out of the elevator...its supposed to be the husband guy. o.o))

Kitty was shivering and breathing hard in fear. "y-y-yeah! I-im fine!" she replied and rushed closer to both Jack and Kiko as if they were her parents. "What the hell was that?!" she asked looking behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:21 pm
Kiko walked closer to the body and it laid there. She took out her flashlight and shined it on the body. "I-i think its....him." she said looking down at it.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:10 am
Jack whipped some of the goo of and looked at the guy. "My thinks you are correct." He said with little humor.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:27 pm
Kiko giggled a little. "Well...if this is her husband, fiance or whatever...that means she is still alive." she said getting back to being serious "We have to find her...before its too late."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:45 pm
"Right." Jack said. "Should we get in the elevator?" Jack asked nervously. "It looks horrible. But someone might be done there."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games