Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:16 pm
((Takes out cell phone. "Operator, connect me to an evil digimon, please!" *Cell phone rings, then someone picks up.* Hello? "Hey. Come pick me up at.." *Checks outside* Where am I anyways? "Just follow the signal and come steal my light. Thanks!" *Hangs up.* Now just to wait.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:41 am
(( eek Well just say that you wake up in a prison cell and work from there.))  

Doranak

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:08 pm
(1-800-EVIL DIGI-KIDNAPPERS LOL)

Rick drove with his partner out of the city now. The city almost seemed to be a ghost town with the digimon not present. Rick looked at his rear view mirror at Dom. "Hey..you ok man? I can pull over if you want."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:56 pm
((Silly, it's the evil digi-hotline. Every phone call connects you to one whether you want to or not.))  

Hakari Niko

Anabel_Frost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:59 am
Name: Lilabeth (Lila) Akari
Digimon: Kapurimon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Description: Long black hair, silver eyes, gray skinny jeans tucked into black boots, a blue tubetop, and a black beret
User Image
Equipment with you: Cyan Digimon Savers Digivice, A backpack with lots of food, An Ipod
Are you virus, vaccine or data: Vaccine

((May I still join please?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:39 am
Lila stood on the beach, looking out towards the ocean. "It's so beautiful." Lila gave a breathy sigh. "You know what this calls for?"

"What?" Asked the boy who barely stood an inch taller than her as he pulled his black hair out of his face.

"Random dance moves!" Lila yelled as she randomly started dancing and singing. "Everybody wants to be a go go dancer. Everybody wants to be a go go dancer."

"You loser!" The boy yelled as he joined her in dancing like a retard.

Just then, Lila's boots sunk into the sand. "Aww, fliptards...." Lila bent down to try to remove her boot from the sand. Just as the boy came over to help her a colossal wave came and dragged them both in.

"Lila! Do something!" The boy yelled as the waves began to drag him under. "You're supposed to be a lifeguard!"

Lila opened her mouth to speak, tried to swim to help him, but nothing moved. She felt hopeless as she sunk into the depths of the ocean, completely blacking out with a hopeless sigh.  

Anabel_Frost

Anabel_Frost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:55 am
When Lila awoke, she was laying on the floor in the middle of an office building. She rose with a start and looked around frantically. "My boots are sloshy!!!!!!!!" She yelled rather loudly. She removed her boots and let out a sigh as she began to ring out her shirt. Just then, her eyes shifted as something moved inside of one of the cabinets. Then, a helmeted raccoon head jumped out and landed at her feet. "Noooooooo!!!!!!! I could not save you and now you have been reborn as a raccoon head!!!!!! Please don't eat me!!!!! I love you!!!!!"

"Ummmm.... What are you talking about?" The raccoon head asked as Lila's face flushed. "My name is Kapurimon, your partner digimon, ring any bells?"

Lila took in a huge breath. "None whatsoever. Now, back to pleading for mercy. Do not eat me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kapurimon smacked Lila in the back of her head with his tail. "Cut that out. I'm not going to eat you. You're my tamer."

Lila looked up. "Are you serious?"

Kapurimon sighed. "Unfortunately. Now let's go."

Lila looked at Kapurimon. "You must not have heard me....... My boots are sloshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With a sigh, Kapurimon bounced over to the boots. "Howling Hertz!!!!!!!!" And with a burst of air, the boots were dry.

Lila poked at the boots. "Okay. Right now, I'm kinda liking you." Lila said as she put the boots on. "So, where to?"

"Wherever we end up." Kapurimon sighed as he hopped onto Lila's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:03 am
((Well my brother said I am in charged so yeah.))  

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:10 pm
((Kay, let's get the show on the road! Welcome, Anabel_Frost! ^w^))

A lot of fog... that was confusing. It was the middle of summer, and there was no indication of it before. Her head felt funny too; the pressure that comes when you squeeze it was wracking her mind. "Gatomon? Wh-what's going on?" Kari asked, looking around. But, her partner was nowhere to be seen. The white cat digimon that was always loyally by her side was absent, and the feeling could be felt almost as if she was missing a limb. The fog grew thicker, wrapping its misty fingers around the frightened tamer, as she grew weaker. "Unh... no... stop!" Her crumpled frame crashed to the ground as she fell into a deep sleep, and melted into the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:52 am
Dom shook his head. "I'll be fine, just get us away from here." Dom said as a explosion blew the entire town they where in up. Dom smiled at Patamon as his fur began to darken.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:37 pm
Nagato had been pursuing dom and rick long enough, he decided to take to the sky, and not be noticed while doing it.
"About a mile behind them, go into the sky. We'll be able to see them, but I doubt any rear-view mirror can see back a mile."
Once dom and rick were a mile ahead, mirage gaogamon and nagato took to the skies, and pursued them with a mile's distance.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games