Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:49 am
Motoko scowled, both at the failure of her plan and city authority coming there way. Considering she was a bit of an outlaw, this didn't do well to suit her fancy. In other words, she was screwed either way. At least taking out authority would come easier then taking out a werewolf. Then again, Zylo most likely was just as much of an outcast to society as she. What motive would he have to not take action against the city's authority. At that thought, Motoko let out an irritated sigh and expressed her annoyance through a grunt and pout. "hmph.."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:36 am
Zylo sighed, "It was good fighting you, you did well." he said as he released Motoko and turned, walking into a dark alley.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:37 am
Jmps off the roof i was sitting on and onto hte hard concrete floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:52 pm
Walking towards Motoko while watching Zylo run off into the alley, an official walked up to her. "May I ask you a few questions ma'am? What did that werewolf want with you?"  

Fvel

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:32 pm
Motoko straightened herself off and watched Zylo walk away when her attention was drawn to a male voice behind her. She turned slightly and eyed the officer from head to toe before smirking and holding out her hand as if it were a gun. "Bam," With that, a stream of flames bursted from the very tip of her index finger and onto the guards' uniforms. Withdrawing her 'gun', Motoko blew the tip of her forefinger out, and started across the street with her hands in her pockets.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:38 pm
((This is fantasy RP not modern, no guns or 'police' only guards))

Zylo heard the screams off the guards and shrugged, he would probably be blamed for it anyway, he thought as he continued walking.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:43 pm
(( ah my bad, i'll edit my acute error ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:47 pm
Looking at the smoking corpses, Don shrugged. They had failed with Zylo so far, but there were the others. Deciding to take a walk around the city area, Don angrily stalked through the streets, imploding the brain of any creature that he ran into.  

Fvel

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:57 pm
Zylo made his way back to the Black Ale inn, his hood firmly replaced, shrouding his face as he took a seat in the corner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:15 pm
((Sorry for not posting in, like, a million years. I've been pretty busy and not been able to get to Orkina much. I'm so sorry!))
Lisa smiled as she exited the tavern. She had collected a few coins waitressing tables and now she had enough money for a month's worth of tea. The girl glanced up to the sky, trying to remember the nearest cafe. "There's a shop around here somewhere..." she mumbled as she started roaming the dark alleys in search of tea.((What time is it in the RP?))  

Methodless Madness

Fvel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:58 pm
((Currently, it would be around 1:10-2:35 am))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:40 pm
((Thanks!))  

Methodless Madness

Zero the Demon hybrid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:23 am
~sits cloaked on a roof and laughs~

what to burn wgat to burn
who to scare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:28 am
Anthrielle woke with a start, tangled in the sheets of her bed. Looking over at the clock, she saw that it was far too early for any sane person to be awake. She sighed. Alright. I guess it's time to be up then. Untangling herself, she walked over to her nearly barren closet, selecting a pair of skinny jeans, torn at the knee and a vintage tee, her preffered attire. Running a brush through her hair, the reflection in the mirror mimicked her every move. She saw the same oddly paled eyes, auburn hair, and angular features she saw everyday going through the same routine.

Finally ready, she slipped on her favorite pair of boots and stepped stepped outside, into the brisk morning air, in search of something to eat.  

Venakaine

Zero the Demon hybrid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:30 am
Venakaine
Anthrielle woke with a start, tangled in the sheets of her bed. Looking over at the clock, she saw that it was far too early for any sane person to be awake. She sighed. Alright. I guess it's time to be up then. Untangling herself, she walked over to her nearly barren closet, selecting a pair of skinny jeans, torn at the knee and a vintage tee, her preffered attire. Running a brush through her hair, the reflection in the mirror mimicked her every move. She saw the same oddly paled eyes, auburn hair, and angular features she saw everyday going through the same routine.

Finally ready, she slipped on her favorite pair of boots and stepped stepped outside, into the brisk morning air, in search of something to eat.

~walks behind you cloaked~
how are you?
names Demon  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out