Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:56 am
now try to melt the ice think of what you want to happen you want the ice to be water!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:58 am
Carissima started to sing a foreign song in a soft voice. ((its this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbubuGjFDQ4 ))

Mello looked at his dughter and smiled  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:00 pm
"Oh, Suki thinks Sheryl Crow is all 'emotional music' does she?" Maria said to herself, an evil glint in her eye. She snapped her fingers and the song abruptly changed to something very different. She clicked her tongue and Suki's headphones were pulled out of her ears by invisible hands.
"Ten years living in a paper bag
Feedback baby, he’s a flipped out cat
He’s a platinum canary, drinkin’ falstaff beer
Mercedes rule, and a rented lear
Bottom feeder insincere
Prophet lo-fi pioneer
Sell the house and go to school
Get a young girlfriend, daddy’s jewel" Maria sang along. The tempo was fast and the tune was upbeat. "How do you like that, Suki? And that's just the fist verse."
((The song is 'A Change Would Do You Good' by Sheryl Crow))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:02 pm
"Ah, bloody hell..." He concentrates on the ice again, and lets his power loose, yet again. Little fires appear in the ice cubes, defying logic, and the ice melts, puttin gthe fire out. "Umm wow, that defied logic..."  

DonCacti

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:05 pm
((An ex-mafia boss' daughter sings that?))
Alyss starts tapping her foot to the music. "I love Sheryl Crow. Do you have her song 'Gasoline' on your iPod?" she asked Maria. She blinked as Clyde put melted the ice. "Weird...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:06 pm
it's magic  

Taria180

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:10 pm
He laughs, sitting back. "hehehe, nice..." He looked up the the girls, smiling. "So, what next?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:10 pm
Diurna
((An ex-mafia boss' daughter sings that?))
Alyss starts tapping her foot to the music. "I love Sheryl Crow. Do you have her song 'Gasoline' on your iPod?" she asked Maria. She blinked as Clyde put melted the ice. "Weird...."

"Yeah. That one's kinda weird, though. In a good way, like all of us!" Maria smiled. "Woah. Clyde. That was..." she said in awe when she saw what everyone else was looking at.
((I'll be back in a little while, k?))  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:12 pm
now you need to be able to control you temper  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:12 pm
"AHH!! IT BURNS MY EARS!!!" I clench my hands over my ears and the music comes to an abrupt stop as i put my headphones back on, turning it to Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit, then turns it up full volume, easily blocking out any scary music. "Ahh, much better..." ~w~  

XSuki_MikaX

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:14 pm
((I'll be back! ninja *disappears in ninja poof*))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:18 pm
He just smiles up at her. "I really don't have that much of a temper, I just got really freaked out there..." He gives her a charming smile, standing up and walking over to her. "You know, I don't think I ever caught your name."  

DonCacti

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:19 pm
Clyde you may want to tell us when your ready cuz it will not be a happy part of learning how to control your power  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:21 pm
Looks around for a moment. "Yay! I can change the music! >w< Ok, two peoples left, Kat and Clyde, who do you like better? Gorillaz, Maroon 5, Limp Bizkit, Lucky Star, or out of my favorites, Disturbed, Godsmack, Seether, or Avenged Sevenfold?" Im up at the counter flipping through the song i have.  

XSuki_MikaX

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:23 pm
All of them are fine by me Suki and Clyde I'm Kat  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games