Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:03 pm
"No no. You might not make the incision correct." I take the scalpel from him before getting some antiseptic and such, first rubbing alcohol where i was going to cut, then make a quick, painless incision. I put a cloth to the cut to soak up the blood, then take the tweezers and gently take out the bullet. I place that in a tray on the table beside me, then start putting antiseptic in the wound before threading the needle with the wire and starting to sow closed the hole.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:22 pm
Shinta watched her in amusement, "I'm trained in this sort of thing, I could have done it myself." he said with a smile, bearing the slight pains from the cut and the needle.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:26 pm
"So im a tad bit paranoid. Sue me." I finish and knot the end of the wire, cutting it and then washing the blood off before wrapping his shoulder in gauze. "Besides, i dont get to do this often since my brother left. So i cant help it. And i've trained my animals well, so they dont get hurt often."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:31 pm
Shinta shrugged and stretched, his well toned chest, muscles flexing, a few scars showed in the dim light, white lines slashing across Shinta's chest. Shinta looked at his shirt and put a finger through the bullet hole in it, he shrugged and pulled on his jacket, his muscled body showing through the break where the plain black shirt had covered it. Shinta smiled and showed her the shirt, "Got some thread?"  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:37 pm
"Hm..." I study the shirt for a moment before going over to the basket of kittens, picking a siamese one up. "Yasha... wake up..." I shake the kitten slightly and she opens her bright blue eyes, yawning and looking at me. "Thread?" I show her your shirt. She mews softly and runs off as soon as i put her down. "She oughta be back in a minute with the thread and a needle." I set to work cleaning the equipment i had used and then putting it back in it's place on the table.

(I dedicate the kitten to my old cat, Yasha. T.T I miss her. She was the lovingest cat i'd ever raised.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:46 pm
Shinta shrugs and gets down to the floor, starting to do push ups to stretch out his arm.

((awww emotion_hug ))  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:51 pm
After a moment i finish and sit down, watching you, and Yasha runs back in and sits in my lap with the needle and thread in her house. "She's back."

(*Cries.* I just miss her and her mother, Ginger, so much...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:59 pm
Shinta sits up and extends his hand for the supplies, "Thanks." he says with a smile.

((aw :huge hug: you need a hug))  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:03 pm
Yasha jumps into your hand, dropping the supplies from her mouth then jumping back into my lap. I pet her quietly, thinking about something.

(It's painful to even type their names, but i cant help it...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:16 pm
Shinta smiles softly and begins expertly sowing his shirt.

((I'm sorry, but at least you had cats, I've never had any pets except fish....))  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:19 pm
I watch silently.

(Yea but for most of my life i've always had at least one cat... and during winter one time, when i had Ginger, she had five kittens. They all froze.... to death...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:24 pm
Shinta finished and inspected his job for any flaws, there were none.

((Yeah, I've had over the years over....what, 15 fish I think? They all died, they lived about a year then died. I've never had a pet I could connect to, ever))  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:29 pm
I murmer something to Yasha and she hops up, taking the needle and leftover thread, then runs off again.

(i always connect with my pets, and we were really close, and when i was sad and/or crying they would always find me and comfort me... but i dont have either of them to comfort me now.... at least it wasnt hard for you to lose a fish since you didnt connect to them... but it's horrible for me...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:33 pm
Shinta stood, shirt in hand and smiled, "Thanks." he said simply.

((well at least you were able to connect with your pets, I never could, and besides, I'll be here to comfort you if you want, I always have time for my friends, (and yes I consider you my friend ^_^))  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Nods slightly, looking st the floor in front of me, eyebrows knitted together, thinking hard about something.

(I think im all cried out... and i know my face is tearstained... and i think i've been sobbing for about an hour or so...)  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff