Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

ScullCrusher454

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:03 am
ScullCrusher454 because it sounds cool and i just added numbers to it mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:35 am
I usually have the account name KrazyUnicorn for everything!!!
I picked the name because I find unicorns pretty funny and I like spelling krazy with a K! LOL! smile

I r a d i o a c t i v e I

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:07 pm
dark destroyer 16
i got my user name from a story for an idea i have about a continent in a another world were they believed for thousands of years that a great evil called the dark destroyer would either save them in their time of need or to destroy them at the highest point.

that's a popular spot for usernames. domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:38 pm
dark_munkey
Dark_Munkey: I Just Ususally Use This Name Cause I Like It, And I Like Munkeys

Comic_g33k: No Idea Where It Went So I Had to Make A New Account Hence, Dark_Munkey, And Oh Yea I Love Comic Boox

any reason that it it is spelled with a u? domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

Ultra Kikio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:32 pm
Dude,all the other good names were taken..and I don't like to put numbers in my name so yeah,ultra kikio was'nt taken...hrmmm..I WONDER WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:26 am
Chobi Jr.

Not many figure where I get the name and many don't believe me on where it comes from.
Final Fantasy is my favorite game. With in Final Fantasy; my favorite thing is the chocoboes! (some may know where I am going... wink )
Well, to bluntly put it... Chobi is a name of a Chocobo! Not many know about him which is sad. Many people think hes from a Final Fantasy game that was released in Japan only which in fact is false. Chobi is from Final Fantasy Unlimited the Anime! Thats where the main part of name comes from. Its a Mix off of Anime and Video Games! I couldn't ask for anything better imo!

After putting some thought into it, I was sure Chobi would be a used name by someone cause its an actual name for some people around the world. Knowing that, I figure a "Jr" would be a nice ending of the name and I felt it would be kewl seeing a Chocobo Jr! razz
I don't like numbers period. I like a name that people don't use and thats why I also picked "Jr" with no numbers. xd  

Chobi Jr

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100

boopsie63

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:54 am
It's my nickname....My husband gave it to me. heart smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:05 am
i dunno . .
i always use this name everywhere . . and i like it whee

taptapz

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:03 pm
CatBoyPirateLover
My aunt gave me the name and I was pretty messed up on pain meds due to bad car wreck to stop her. She calls me catboy all the time, but it was taken so she just added things I like. I don't get the lover part, but I quess it was her weird sense of humour. I'll get even with her one day. My real name is Winter.

your name has a similar structure to brigate's. domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:25 pm
Because i heart Juicy Couture Very much!  

juCcouture

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:56 pm
ScullCrusher454
ScullCrusher454 because it sounds cool and i just added numbers to it mrgreen

so what, was sKullcrusher454 already taken? domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:28 pm
KrazyUnicorn2
I usually have the account name KrazyUnicorn for everything!!!
I picked the name because I find unicorns pretty funny and I like spelling krazy with a K! LOL! smile

at least you didn't have a name that spelled cool with a k... domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

Ace Ryn Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:39 am
I was twelve when I came up with this name. I wanted an alias to write by and I’d been playing a Star Wars game at the time whose main character was called Ace so…I became Ace.

But a lot of people go by Ace. So I took the last three letters of my name and added them to the mix.

The Knight comes again from a Star Wars reference. Ever since I was tiny, my mother has called me her little Jedi. In fact, when we have to go somewhere she sing-song asks “Ready (pronounced Red-eye) Jedi?” But since Ace Ryn Jedi didn’t feel right, it became Ace Ryn Knight.

One of my mules- My bird (Avian), a small parrot, once electrocuted himself by sticking his beak/tongue into an outlet. I was immensely freaked out when the sparks (and several feathers) flew out from under my desk one evening. I was so worried the thing had gone and gotten itself killed. Amazingly he lived and he was my shocking avian. I tell you he took great pleasure in scaring me witless until he died early this year. I made Shocker Avian ‘cause I was so amazed by the whole experience.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Ultra Kikio
Dude,all the other good names were taken..and I don't like to put numbers in my name so yeah,ultra kikio was'nt taken...hrmmm..I WONDER WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! xp

yeah, good names are always gone. domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:45 pm
Chobi Jr
Chobi Jr.

Not many figure where I get the name and many don't believe me on where it comes from.
Final Fantasy is my favorite game. With in Final Fantasy; my favorite thing is the chocoboes! (some may know where I am going... wink )
Well, to bluntly put it... Chobi is a name of a Chocobo! Not many know about him which is sad. Many people think hes from a Final Fantasy game that was released in Japan only which in fact is false. Chobi is from Final Fantasy Unlimited the Anime! Thats where the main part of name comes from. Its a Mix off of Anime and Video Games! I couldn't ask for anything better imo!

After putting some thought into it, I was sure Chobi would be a used name by someone cause its an actual name for some people around the world. Knowing that, I figure a "Jr" would be a nice ending of the name and I felt it would be kewl seeing a Chocobo Jr! razz
I don't like numbers period. I like a name that people don't use and thats why I also picked "Jr" with no numbers. xd

oh, interesting choice. domokun stargate  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games