Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Religion , What do you believe? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah,Religion
  Atheist.
  Boeddhist
  christian
  Jewish
  Muslim
  Pagan
  Other
View Results

etched in dreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:06 pm
Agnostic, leaning towards atheism.
Ever since I was a kid, I never got the whole big deal about religon. Still don't. There's no proof that god exsists, so I don't believe it.
Although, I like the idea of reincarnation; that makes sense to me. Also the whole 'every living thing has a sprit' stuff seems more realistic to me as well...
I'm so weird. xD (TREE SPIRTS LIEK OMGZ O: xD)
But really on religon, I couldn't care less.

Side note; alot of people come up and ask me if I'm Buddhist. Wtf? xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:13 pm
Ravynne Sidhe
SmileUponMyStar
My family is Atheist, but I personally believe I'm Catholic. I believe in the beliefs of the Catholic religion. I know the Christian and Catholic are similar but I don't know I just FEEL Catholic you know. I'll go to church and find out when I'm older (:
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -

If I recall correctly, simply believing you are a Catholic isn't going to make you a Catholic. If you want to become one, then you need to do the Sacraments, starting with Baptism, reconciliation, Communion (also known as Eucharist) and Confirmation.

Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

yes i know. that's why i'm going to decide when i get older. simpily telling my family that i think god exists while they don't...well ya..

EarlsGarden

Newbie Hunter

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:57 pm
i dont think i ever believed in "God". as soon as i graduate from religious school, ill be atheist. o and i have had a bat mitzvah  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:38 am
I WAS an atheist.
Both my dad and my mom are atheist.
I am agnostic now. Pretty much I think.

I think there is a being called "God", but there aren't any proofs to show, yet people believe in that being, and making the "God" being looks-like-it-exist.

I think there are a lot of the beings, depending on the views of people. But I don't listen to them.

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 am
I am Agnostic.
Part of me is believing there is some God..But I don't have full proof and I am a skeptic person. A very skeptic person. But I don't wanna say I'm an atheist because I believe there is something out there with an higher power..but..I don't know..I just need to see it to believe it...

And the bible..I think its a fairytale that just got very popular.Someone wrote in the book and said that 'God' sent them the messages to write in it..but all these different religions have their owns books and feel the same way...So I don't know what religion is right..I just believe live your life the right way and what happens,happens.

I don't like how people force their religion on other people and make them feel bad when they don't change their feelings about their being a God or not. so that's why I don't really talk about religion. If someone's an atheist I'll be okay with that but I don't want them going around bashing people's beliefs. Same to Religious people.

And back to the bible? Do you really believe a guy gathered up every 2 animals on a boat build out of wood and held them in the water for 40days and nights and none of the animals attacked each other or killed the people on board?(noah's arc)

or Adam and eve?

I am starting to lean towards into believing reincarnation though.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:33 am
I'm a Muslim and I believe in the oneness of Allah.  

Kunoichi Aiko

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:09 am
I am a proud Atheist smile

By the way, you misspelled Buddhist, could you please correct it?  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:45 pm
I'm christian, not just because I was raised into it, but because I also accept the bibles contents. (I have also studied the more advanced stuff such as the books that weren't put into the cannon and such things along those lines).

I really hope no fight breaks out here, pretty much every place I have been to, that has even the slightest mention of religion a fight breaks out. Kinda depressing at times.

I also find it depressing how the media brings a stronger light "Christians" like the Westboro Baptist people.  

RyuShikyo Yagari

Blessed Giver

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:22 pm
I'm agnostic, for the most part.

I believe in a higher being, and I occasionally still connect with "God". I wouldn't fully call myself religious because I don't participate in spiritual activities, but I do believe there is some sort of higher being out there.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:21 pm
I'd usually answer Deist to this question, but even then, my beliefs don't fall under any type of deism all that much. I believe a group of god-like beings created the small little ball of the universe, and then the big bang happened, which they died/ dissapeared in. As soon as the big bang happened, the laws of science took over.

So it's basically a really odd design of the clockwork universe theory. And it's a group of beings because I find it more possible in my head to have a bunch of gods ( i.e. Thor, Loki, Odin, Freyja, etc. or Zeus, Hera, Hestia- take your pick on which group. ) than one giant, all powerful one.

Oh, and since they dissapeared, they don't intervene in anyone's life at all- including life forms on different planets. emotion_yatta

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

The Maharani

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:16 pm
I'm an agnostic~
Thought there was less of us in the guild for some reason... LOL.
Anyways: don't know, can't know. It's perfect for me because it allows me to look at ALL religions as possible and I can learn more about each of them with an unbiased outlook. (Even if I don't decide to switch up my belief, I still want to learn.) My family chooses whatever, to my mother's dismay--she gets kindsa mad when we contradict her...

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:34 pm
RyuShikyo Yagari
I'm christian, not just because I was raised into it, but because I also accept the bibles contents. (I have also studied the more advanced stuff such as the books that weren't put into the cannon and such things along those lines).

I really hope no fight breaks out here, pretty much every place I have been to, that has even the slightest mention of religion a fight breaks out. Kinda depressing at times.

I also find it depressing how the media brings a stronger light "Christians" like the Westburo Baptist people.

It's because in media, the worse the story, the better it sells- except if a celebrity dies (i.e. Amy Winehouse and Utoya).
Also, just thought I'd let you know- it's "Westboro."

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

RyuShikyo Yagari

Blessed Giver

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:42 pm
Dancehall Hysteria
RyuShikyo Yagari

I also find it depressing how the media brings a stronger light "Christians" like the Westboro Baptist people.

It's because in media, the worse the story, the better it sells- except if a celebrity dies (i.e. Amy Winehouse and Utoya).

I had a feeling I spelled it wrong, I'll go change it later. Well yes I do know very well how the media works, negative things intrigue people more then the positive things. Sometimes I kinda wonder why it is like that though.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:57 pm
RyuShikyo Yagari
Dancehall Hysteria
RyuShikyo Yagari

I had a feeling I spelled it wrong, I'll go change it later. Well yes I do know very well how the media works, negative things intrigue people more then the positive things. Sometimes I kinda wonder why it is like that though.

I think it's because people need to have reassurance that something bad is going on in order to make themselves feel better. Plus, panic sells for some reason. :/  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

reshi xx

Tipsy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:20 pm
I am an atheist. I'm actually quite proud of it.

I wasn't raised in a particularly religious household. Sure, we celebrated Christmas. But, I was never really exposed to religion outside that. I've never been to church before in my life. I made my own decisions.

For a while I was a Christian. Then, in 6th grade, I was debating with my brother about the Adam and Eve story. He said that it was all fake. I was siding with my mother in saying that it actually happened. However, I remember thinking, "Why am I saying this? I don't believe in any of this." So, basically, after a while, I faded into being an agnostic. I was, however, subconsciously, an atheist. Now I just embrace the fact that I don't think there is a God. I'm too scientific for that.

I don't want to anger anybody here, but I believe that science keeps proving religion wrong.

Don't hate, and I'm sorry if I offended anybody. c:

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces