Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:03 am
Jesse took off her baseball cap, stowing it in her pocket. She felt slightly embarrassed after hearing Yin's comment. She hadn't known anyone, after all. After taking a rather large bit of salad, she suddenly slumped forward, seemingly unconscious. About thirty second later, she straightened back up and resumed eating as if nothing had happened.((Well, Night is part cat, isn't he?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:26 am
Yin noticed the odd thing.

"Are you alright? Normally when people pass out they go all the way down, what you did was not that. Granted I'd wonder if you are alright if you had passed out too, seeing as that is usually a bad thing."  

Yin Yun Yang

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:36 am
"yin, less is more, you could have stopped at are you alright."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:43 am
"True, but in some cases the carrying on is part of the fun." He then took a bite out of his fruit.  

Yin Yun Yang

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:48 am
*smiles* do you know where i can find a teacher? I and night are planning to spar, or have you lost interest, night?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:52 am
"One could find a teacher in their dining area, it is through that door over there. You would have to knock first of course, they prefer to not have students in there. Though you will probably still have to wait until the scheduled fighting time of course." He finished off the fruit, and pockets his drink for later. The red liquid glisteing.  

Yin Yun Yang

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:56 am
it isn't a fight it is just a spar, to hone our abilities, we should have to go to all that trouble just to train.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:00 am
"I said probably have to wait, not definitely. And if it is just a training spar that doesn't include any points whatsoever then the man you should talk to is the guy in charge of the sparring class. He will probably let you do so in his dojo." He relaxes a bit in his chair now, looking around.  

Yin Yun Yang

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:04 am
night you known the school many times better than i. could you possibly arrange the spar for us?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:09 am
Jesse laughed. "Yeah, I'm fine." she said, smiling. "Just a side effect of my medicine. I'm Jesse Sharpe, by the way." she added, holding out her hand.  

Methodless Madness

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:27 am
((so many things happening at once xp ))
hello jesse... thats a pretty strong side effect, what medicine is it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:31 am
"Eh...I don't really know. If I don't take it my body shuts down." she admitted. "And you are?" she asked, changing the subject.  

Methodless Madness

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:35 am
ah, excuse my manners, i am tsubaki koji... how do you know that your body shuts down if you don't take it? it seems to be shutting down more if you do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:38 am
"I escaped once." she replied darkly.  

Methodless Madness

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:40 am
escaped?... please explain?  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games