Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
gakuen goes crazy... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

light_yo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:04 am
"their u r done and now need to rest" said yuki.

yuki lay on ground try make a ice barrier round me and chaos.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:20 pm
"ok thank for heal me "said chaos and he fell to sleep.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:29 pm
"Alright." Raphael replied to Sphere. "You go ahead, I'll stay here and try to tap into the gateway as much as I can.." He turned, as his fist began shaking by his side. "Hopefully we can defeat whatever the heck is controlling these undead monsters. I hope it's not a lich.." he sighed, leaning a little.

He held his arms out and closed his eyes, awakening every "Ley point" in his body. He felt the vibrations of a powerful force, the shock making him jump a little. He kept feeling for the pulses off of the air.. the pulses were huge. This was obviously a powerful force, whatever it was. He opened his eyes, and noticed the swirling energy, invisible to the naked eye, of a tunnel repairing itself. They had little time.

"I hope she finds them fast.." He thought to himself as he watched the tunnel slowly heal.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:25 am
dizzy look down the roof and raphael.

she wear her dark blue cloack and a fox mask.dizzy look back lilly was chant her magic.

"I think i go a walk right back" said dizzy.  

uer008

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:59 am
Sphere nodded and quickly ran out of the building. She saw a familiar figure, eyes widening.

"Dizzy!" she yelled and ran over to her.

"Dizzy! You okay? Where's Chaos and Lily?" Sphere asked, eyes scanning for the missing duo.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:24 am
"i hope sphere finds them fast because i dont think i can handle them anymore" Am attacked more undead "take that you stupid zombie!! neve attacked a girl like me!!!" she did some hand gesture and the plant sliced more undead... but after all the event earlier she has'nt recovered her energy... "AHHHHH!!!! HELP!!" she screamed as 5 undead attacked her...  

oOFuniPuniOo

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:49 am
chaos woke up from a scream.
"hey yuki i gong help them" said chaos put a deep red cloak and dog mask and run to the person.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:57 am
mia walk to zombie who attack a girl and slice all undead in half.

"are you alright" said mia knee right next to girl.  

Shadow of heart_child

Chibbi-Kun

O.G. Fatcat

7,825 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:05 pm
After the undead were destroyed, Yuji appeared out from behind the tree where Mia was standing. He saw mostly everyone, wounded, and smirked. Then, he turned and looked towards Mia helping a another girl.

"Very cooperative I must say." He said with a sly smile. "Very powerful too. What a team this place has become. Almost makes me pity them. But alas, a mission is a mission."

He looked towards the roof of the school, and visibly saw two girls who appeared to have noticed him. Yuji quickly vanished into the shadows, and was nowhere to be seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:46 pm
Sphere heard Am's scream. Grabbing Dizzy's hand, she turned to the girl.

"I'll explain later! Let's go!" Sphere said, using her magic to enhance her speed, the two of them were teleported to where Am was. She was safe with another girl.

"Am! You ok?" Sphere asked.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:50 am
"y-yes im fine... thanks for the help---- who are you anyways???" she asked the girl who just helped her...

she turned to see sphere with dizzy "sphere!!!" she ran to sphere and gave her a huge hug "sphere-chan... one of them bit me..." crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:10 pm
"u one who scream" said chaos was walk to group.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Shadow of heart_child

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:14 pm
mia walk away and disappear in shadow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:52 pm
"sorry chaos, it was me.. i was just attacked by those creatures... luckily i was saved.... but.... that... eek she's gone!!" Am was shocked that the girl suddenly disappear...  

oOFuniPuniOo

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:04 am
Raphael gained a troubled look on his face, as the gateway began opening.. he backed away, sensing several more zombies passing through the gate. "Crraapp.." he said out loud, conjuring a lance of pure flame. "Back!!" He said, slashing at the zombies. "Wait.. what am I doing..? Your zombies.. not rioters.. @_@;" He began slowly backing away, staring as more and more emerged.

"10.. 15... this is alot.. @_@;" He launched the spear into the center of the crowd, inciting a small volcanic eruption, incinerating several of the zombies. "Where's Sphere with our reinforcements?!" He thought out loud, conjuring another sphere of fire, and throwing it into the crowd. As he backed up, he bumped into another zombie, just before it wrapped it's arms around him, holding him tightly.

"... Crap. crying "  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games