Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Techni-coloured BloodBath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:15 pm
Aries smile widened. "Shh... This has to be a secret, ok? Just between you and I..." She winked at the boy and flicked her tail before resting it in the water again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:19 pm
"Oh Ok. My lips are sealed. I won't tell a single soul." Mellow said he's good at keeping secretes since it's like an order. Mellow then changed the subject. "Do you have a nickname?" He asked.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:21 pm
"A nickname?" Aries had never heard the phrase before. "No... No I don't. What is it? Food? I only have fish down there... no nicknames. But if you're hungry, I can get you something."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:27 pm
Persephanie drew closer to the reef's and found a small ground there. She paused a few yards away, looking up at the from under the water.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:35 pm
"No no it's not food. A nickname is a different name for yourself. Like mine is Server since I like to do what people tell me to do." Mellow said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:37 pm
"That's strange. I like to do what I tell myself to do... So what is my nickname?" Aries tilted her head to one side, kind of like a cat as she was confused.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:42 pm
"Hmm. usually you give yourself a nickname but since your kinda confused, I'll nickname you Kitty. It's cute and suits you since kittens get confused a lot." Mellow said with a bright smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:46 pm
"Kitty? Alright. You can call me Kitty. I'll call myself Aries." She smiled. She still didn't fully understand the concept of a nickname, but this boy seemed to understand so she just agreed. "But anyways. It's getting dark, you know. Do you have a place to stay?"  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:49 pm
"Sadly I don't." Mellow said his tone now a little soft.

(sorry to say but I have to go crying I'll be back on in about 2 hours)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:55 pm
[I'll be asleep by then so we'll continue tomorrow maybe]

Aries sighed. "That's so sad. A pup like you should have someplace warm to sleep." She thought for a moment. "I know of a place you can sleep." She beaconed the boy to follow as she swam along the coast line until she got to a stream pouring out into the ocean. Aries pulled herself through the stream which lead to a pond on land. It was completely surrounded by tropical trees which protected from the cold and the wind. "It's not perfect, but it should keep you safe. You're welcome to stay here." She smiled. Her tail hurt from dragging it along the rocks in the stream.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:34 pm
Driinex Raedell Laneir
SilentShadowDreamer
"I don't really know," Katalina said thoughtfully after a moment. "I was born out here, I think. I don't really remember; it's been a long time. I don't venture that far out, never more than two or three days' swimming, so I've just never run across any large groups."
She shrugged. "I guess I could have joined up with some of the mermaids who came through on their way to somewhere else, but I just...didn't. Like I said, I don't get along with my own kind that well. I could just as well ask why you live out here on the cove, so far away from other humans. Was the problem with the oceans really the only reason?"
Knowing that he was accepted, Logic moved closer to the group and listened with close attention. Apparently the sea serpent and mermaid were interested in the human world, as he was. Makai trilled a happy hello to everyone and swam around the group, very entergetic for some reason.

Joshua shrugged. "The ocean issue was the main part. I couldn't stand to see the ocean hurt like that." A pained expression flashed across his face as he remembered the damage. "I also wanted to just explore the water, without everyone wanting to know what I found." He shrugged as if to say it's over and done with. Joshua closed the discussion of his past by pointedly turning to welcome a new sea person. Joshua smiled brightly in greeting. "Hello! I'm Joshua Ritchen. What's your name? And the dolphin's?" He watched Makai play around the group, Marie joining him. Coming up next to Makai, Marie nudged him and took off, trying to get him to play tag with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:47 pm
Katalina noted that reaction in the back of her mind. Clearly, there was a scar there that it would be better not to touch. If she wanted a contact with the human world, which for now she did.
She turned to examine the newcomer, trying to keep from feeling too unfriendly. He might be different. She should give him a chance, she thought.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:51 pm
spartan309
Mellow's jaw dropped and he went speechless. Oh, my, gosh!!!! THis is so cool!!! Your a mermaid. Wait, that means, I MET A MERMAID!!!" Mellow said loudly.
"Now I can relax and continue to search for him. Heck, he could be on this very island." Jin said in relief.

"Maybe. He's got to be out there somewhere." Neriande said, her tone rather soothing and peaceful. She didn't know what else to say. She didn't want to tell him not to get his hopes up, because she didn't want to accidentally hurt his feelings or anything. But she didn't want to say that he'd eventually be found, because that might not be true.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:53 pm
Axel was fishing in his li raft bored out of his mind.  

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:43 am
Tigrex fang
Axel was fishing in his li raft bored out of his mind.

[Hey! Your char wants mermaid love. My char wants human love. He should get some fishy smellin' lovin' goin' on... seems to be the theme in all RPs I'm in...]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games