Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:57 pm
(guys...the river is in the other part of town not in the forest like i said when i went to meditate so i havent seen yall in the story and by the way dark you are not the guy in the wanted paper trust me)
john and monkey stops moving and they climg a big tree tosleep on the branches cause its night and they wont continue.
(continue tomorrow im busy and sleepy)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:27 pm
Madi Was chilling at her house getting a bowl of milk for her cat that she adopted from the shelter. "here you go Shii Shii" Madi wanted to go out and get soe fresh air so she went into a forest that was near her apartment . She saw a monkey and a man in a tree sleeping but she thought they were homeless so she continued on her journey until she came upon a huge dead oak tree with a hole almost like a entrance and went inside.  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:45 pm
john and his monkey woke up, jumped down from the tree and now the are heading to the river on the other part of town
"we have to walk trough the town to get there...hm...lets see how is the town"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:50 pm
It was so so so dark and damp. Madi could only here her heart beating and her feet stepping in the moist earth. Madi felt the inside of the tree as she went down and down and although she was only in there for minutes she felt as though it were hours. She finally came to a large opening up in the trunk of the massive tree and she sat down on which appeared to be a rock with light shining down on it through a opening at the top so she sat down there and went into a trance like state and meditated.  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:09 pm
john and monkey walked trough town and it was still in flames
"should we burn the eastside of town? its the only one without burning...hmm we will later" they are on their way to the river  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:12 pm
((dark: it's suppose to be an armor that also attacks ur shadow clones so it's like having hundreds of arms but lightning lol ^^; ))
Yuu smirked and focused the chakra on to her feet.
She then tried to get amy out of danger and rushed back to the Academy and asked another chunin or jonin to take care of her.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:13 pm
Behind Madi's lids were images of great cat like creatures and seemed so powerful. Madi awoke with the eyes of a cat and the stealth of a tiger. She leaped off the rock with great force and ran out of the tree and climbed to the peak of the highest branch and roared out a growl that was firece and mighty then leaped off into the trees heading toward the river.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:15 pm
john and monkey arrived at the river
"nice day to fish aint that right buddy?"
monkey agreed and got in the water looking for fishes to kill and throw them to the shore while john drawed 5 shurikens to kill fishes too  

word filter

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:17 pm
"...He's quite strong....I should have taken Lord Hokage's advice more seriously...." she took her mask off and wiped the blood off that was dripping from her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:22 pm
Madi came upon a man and his monkey the same ones that were sleeping in the tree. She sneaked up and the monkey saw her and shrieked. Madi slowly backed up but the man saw her and was ready to attack. "Please no i have not much control but i dont think i can hurt you, My name is Madi. please don't hurt me"  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:28 pm
john and monkey meets a strange girl
"its alright buddy get back in the water" monkey gets back in the water to fish
"i wont do nothing im hungry and just want to eat" john turns around and aims the shurikens at water ready to fish  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:37 pm
"its nice to meet you too.... hey want some help fishing i no a secret technique to get them to come to the surface of the water." Madi climbs in the warm water and does a move and all of a sudden she was holding a large fish and threw on to shore."my father taught me that one" 3nodding  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:39 pm
(... hehe opps)

dark look up but she was gone and bait too."oh man i need gear again." I went another town buy medine and more poison.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:42 pm
john put away the shurikens and monkey came out of the water with a big pile of medium fishes "nice move girl and nice fish, alright buddy lets go make fire" monkey dropped the pile of fishes under a tree near the river and went to get wood while john goes look for rocks to make a fireplace  

word filter

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:47 pm
Yuu left amy in the Academy and went back to the forest and got ready.
"....He left....." she again hid her chakra and this time waited in a tree and distributed her chakra in each one to confuse him.
((lol it's ok ^^ ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games