Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Conventions and Cosplay
Gaia cosplays! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:20 am
*wanders in, holding HanaTamago* Ah.. hello, everyone! I-is Su-san here, too?

(WHERE THE ******** DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE. Seriously. Continuous roleplaying from 2 AM to 7 AM = what)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:35 am
=D I live in Michigan and I want to say... Washington.
So... for one of us it was actually, like, 11PM to 4AM?

xxKarachan

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:50 am
(Gugh, that's still - ): I wish I could be crazy and not sleep like everyone elllse. *pats Tino*

I AM WHORING OUT OVER FINNISH MUSIC. I like Children of Bodom.. but I usually hates metal. :'D)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:58 am
Pirate UK-tan
Pfft, yer boss obviously doesn't see that piracy is what makes a nation grand!

You should let your future self know that and maybe he'd be less of a jerk.  

Sealand-tan

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:06 am
(Um, so like.. lalala making playlists is way fun~ if any of you want one but can't find anything or just don't feel like doing it, plzplz ask me, okay? <3)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:10 pm
((You guessed right, Kara. I stayed up until 4, when my dad caught me still awake. xDD We actually continued our roleplay in the roleplay forum, too!
Also, Finland, you don't want what I have. xD; Chronic insomnia makes for very boring times, being the only one awake in an almost empty house. <<;
(and people wonder why I devote my life to the internet)

SPEAKING OF WHORING OUT OVER MUSIC, go listen to some Polish rock or Polish rap. >> It's like, way better than American stuff. xDD
though, most foreign things are.))  

Mama Lussuria

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:13 pm
(I still want to be able to taaalk.. and I've been neglecting English music for, like, everything else for the past four months or so. I like way a lot of music, that's why I want to help with playlists. To find more. XD

ALSO, SECRET: I'm Skizz, I know the Polish s**t is good XDDD)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:19 pm
.__.
I think I managed to strain three muscles by stretching just now.

-needs to... motivate herself to work on things-
I would reread One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich, but I think I left it in my locker at school.

xxKarachan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:20 pm
((You can taallk. Obvs. The worst part that comes with insomnia---you don't sleep, but you get waaaaaaaay tired. XDD
And English music is allowed to be neglected. >:C The only good genres I listen to from the states nowadays are synthpop and nerdcore. XD;

*headdesk* Right, right, sorry, forgot. XDD I tend to forget just whom is behind the cosplay if I don't get a reminder here or there.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:28 pm
(Kara: I want to read that, is it good? <3 [okay, well like.. obviously if you're rereading it, but..]

I baaarely pay attention to genres. I just know I usually don't like metal or country, but there are exceptions. [Children of Bodom wtf ilu tino] I still like a good deal of English music. I've just been ignoring it in favor of.

Finnish, Polish, Russian, German, French, liiike pretty much just everything else..)  

Finland-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:33 pm
((XDD For me, most of the music here has gone downhill. >:c I liiiiiike foreign music. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:38 pm
(I didn't say necessarily modernnnn I like the Beatles and King Crimson and Pink Floyd-- XD most of the current bands I like are pretty underground. Abney Park, Crüxshadows.. but I like foreign music toooo

I DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP WITH THE PLAYLIST
*going through, like, the entire Wikipedia list of Finnish bands*
NO ONE IS EVEN GOING TO LISTEN TO THIS.)  

Finland-tan

Latvia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:40 pm
fear the ninja! FEAR HIM!
(((OOC
Hallo guys~! I went and did the (extremly badly done) latvia biggrin
AND TO BUTT IN A CONVERSATION THAT I DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!
My country had nice music but I really preffer foreign music.
I almost only listen j-pop/rock, I LIKE THE BEAT OF IT AND THE IDIOM SHUDDUP D:
ALI PROJECT I lu~
and onto a completly fifferent theme I BOUGHT RUSSIA'S COAT IN RL!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! *It's summer over here but I'm gonna wear it even if I get toasted!*)))
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:45 pm
BECAUSE THIS IS NOWHERE NEAR ABOUT GAIA COSPLAY ANYMORE - I made a random chat thread. :B (Hope it's alright with you, Madame Royale.) *shuffles everyone off*  

Skizzors
Crew

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:47 pm
((OOC:
@Latvia:
XD! It's not that bad~ I think it looks alot like Latvia. c:
You said idiom again. XD Language?

I WANT RUSSIA'S COAT. It's fall up here and my arms are FROZEN. gonk

@Finland: Oh, well, yeah. The Beatles beat everyone by a long shot. XDDD
They are, unfortunately, the only band from the past that I listen to. xD;
Other than like, the Fratellis and bands like that.

Although, now that I've gone through my MP4 a bit, there ARE some modern bands and singers I like. <<

Metric, Fiona Apple, Voltaire (can't tell if they're modern or not, though), Owlcity, and Motion City Soundtrack are the only ones I really listen to. XD

The stuff that clogs up the rest of my MP4: video games soundtracks, synthpop & nerdcore, and foregin music. :'D))  
Conventions and Cosplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games