Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
All-Nation Culture Festivaali Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:41 pm
-Comes in carrying a large pot.- I brought some cold borscht if anyone wants any~ -He stopped, seeing the other two.- O-Oh, am I... interrupting? -A slightly worried look.-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(A creamy beat soup. I want to try it!)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:43 pm
Oh that looks good! I'd like to try some Lithuania-tan! -Smiles and offers out shrimp dumplings- Want some of these? Shirmp dumplings...I was making them so I didn't bother...them...-Points and blushes- What is cold borscht?  

Hong Kong-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:48 pm
Oh! Borscht~ I'd love some, Lithuania!

Oh, and you're not interrupting anything~ If you want, you can come sit with us, too~

*looks at the dumplings* Shrimp~? May I have some, Hong Kong~?

((*is totally NOT noticeably nicer to Lithuania than I should be* :B
*oh no, not me*))
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:51 pm
-He smiled, making Russia a bowl and bringing it to him.- It's beat soup, Hong Kong. Try some! -He sat down with Russia as suggested, merely glad for a break.-

(( lol It's ok. I'm of the firm belief that Russia has 'good days' and 'bad days'. And winter is one long 'bad day'. ))  

Lithuania-tan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 pm
-Sets the plate down so Russia and Lithuania could help themselves.- Thank-you Lith-tan! -Bows his head and tries a spoonful.- This is very good! -Continues to eat it- Oh have as many dumplings as you both would like.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:57 pm
((.__. I would so try that just because it's friggin PURPLE.))

>> -takes this chance to slip off of (read: escape from?) Russia's lap-
I blieve I'd like to try some myself.

catweasels

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:03 pm
*pouts at his suddenly cold lap* You don't want to sit with me anymore, Canada~?

And thank you, Lithuania~ *starts eating the soup, already knowing how good it is*

*takes a few dumplings to go with it* Thank you, Hong Kong~

((I made borscht once~ It was really good. xDD))
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:06 pm
-He smiled, happy that his cooking was liked.- Is it good, Russia-san? -Beaming like a housewife right now.- Canada-san, please do have some! And Hong Kong-san too!

(( I keep typing Honk Kong... sweatdrop ))  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:10 pm
*looks into his empty bowl for a few seconds, and then holds it out for more as a wordless sign of approval*

((I type Hon Kong, HongKong, and Candada. Your's isn't that bad. XDDD))
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:12 pm
Thank-you. -Helps himself to a bowlfull and tastes it.- This very, very good Leit-tan! -Continues to eat the soup.- Mmm, now if only England-tan could cook like this...  

Hong Kong-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:14 pm
-takes a bowl for himself, taking his time eating the soup- -attempts to figure out how to tell Russia 'yes' without saying yes-
I wanted to move my legs for a bit...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:16 pm
Ah, well, Lithuania will sit in my lap, won't you Lithuania~? *pouts a little*
User Image

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:18 pm
-Takes the bowl and jumps up to get more. Refills the bowl and carries it back over.- Would you like a drink too, Russia-san? I have some Originali lietuviška vodka with me... Cherry, Pepper and Honey, or auksinė. -Rather proud of his country's vodka, which ranked gold and silver in most other countries.-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:22 pm
Oh, Pepper and Honey, please~ *smiles happily at the thought of Lithuanian vodka, and starts to eat his second bowl of borscht*

((Damn, now I'm thirsty. GREAT THANKS. *goes to get some milk tea*))
User Image

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:27 pm
-He nods and goes off to get the bottle. Brings it back, opening it with some difficulty. Hands the whole bottle to Russia.- There you go! ^^ I'll sit when you're done eating, if... if it's to be in your lap, Russia-san. ^^;

(( LOL Well vodka's a bit different from milk tea but I get it XD -Could make a comment about the Japanese pun for milk but won't.- ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff