Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:52 pm
"A change of shifts it is then. Everyone needs a break once in a while. I can wait a little while I supposed. If you see him, could you tell him that Sephiroth wishes to have a quick word with him?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:11 am
The angelic nodded.

"I'll be sure to inform him, he shouldn't be much longer."

The angel vanished, and traveled into the portal. Minutes later, Thas appeared before Sephiroth.

"What's wrong, Sephiroth?"

- - - - -

Eztli blinked in shock and surprise.... in the WHAT?!

"They shot you whe... nevermind. Adira, you need to pull the dart out... It's just going to keep pumping you full of drugs..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:17 am
A slight giggle escaped the succubus' lips. Her mind was beginning to fuzz over. What was his name again? Ez...Ezekial? ...Eztoo?..oh right it's..

"Ezzy," She finally said, her voice weary, "I don't think I can do it..." She dragged her body as close as she could get to the hole, "I...I...Help?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 am
"Well..." Sephiroth told Thas what happened in his head. Adira is currently lost. She got into a hijacked vehicle that vanished as soon as she was in. Eztli went into the car first so she's not entirely without a guardian. Jacob's tracking the portal they escaped in, which led him to Shar city so he thinks the slave trades got them. It's only a matter of time before he finds out where they ended up and when they do find her they may need help, not sure how the crooks work here, but maybe they'll have her shipped away before they can reach her.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:50 am
Eztli blinked... him pull out the dart? From it's current... location!?

Lord, help me not to think perverse thoughts, PLEASE help me not to think perverse thoughts, especially about her brea.... GAH, NO! Stop that! Give me strength!

"Erm... Okay Adira, I'll help you. Try not to move."

He looked through the hole to try to see where Adira was positioned and where the dart was exactly, then stuck his arm through. His limb barely fit through the gap, and he grabbed for what he thought was the dart... No, that was her arm, more to the.... Oh no.

"OH GEEZE! Sorry, sorry. I can't see what I'm doing..."

Finally he grasped the dart, and pulled it out quickly, throwing it down in his jail cell and stomping on it with his protective footwear, smashing the dart into pieces.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 am
By that time, Adira barely realized what the reaper-angel was doing. She just felt something life a hand grab awkwardly at her breast before finally pulling the wretched dart out. A faint giggle exploded from her lips.

"You just groped me, Ezzy." She said this slightly deliriously before falling face first into the floor.

-5 minutes passed-

A groan hit the air. "My boob hurts." Adi murmured into the ground.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:57 pm
Eztli slapped his hand to his face.

"Sorry Adira, I couldn't see well enough to remove the dart the first time... I hadn't meant to... ah... nevermind."

The angelic reaper looked around his cell again and sighed. He prayed again, and again, trying to focus on recovering well enough so they could break out and he could open a portal. Or, if need be, fight their way out. During one of his prayers, he had a mental flash, a vision.... He could suddenly see a number of black merchants, apparently a level or two above them... They were numbered at more than fifty at least. Slightly disheartened, but attempting to encourage himself, he thanked God and the heavens for that vision. At least he had an idea of what they might have to go through.

"Adira, are you a praying woman? If so, I reccomend doing that. We're going to need His grace to get through what I just envisioned..."

- - - - -

Thas frowned, running a hand through his short blonde hair and knocking back his angelic hood.

"Well... this is not an ideal situation at all. Please, wait here just a moment."

Thas then zipped off as a beam of light, back into Heaven's portal. A few minutes later, he returned again, several lights forming into angels next to him. There were five in number, mostly warriors, though one seemed to be holier than most in presence. Sparks of lightning and the fog of ice drifted off his hands. One of the honored.

A good number is needed to guard the void and the areas around it here. This was all that could be spared at this time...

The honored angel spoke up.

"Though our numbers are few, it shall be our faith that strengthens us greatly. Trust in Him, and all shall be seen through."

Thas smirked, and thought to Sephiroth.

I got this one from an archangel that just happened to be up above... She assigned him to us. God's with us today my friend, Ralis is a very devoted and powerful angel.

Introductions were briefly made, and then they were off to Shar city's Black Merchant Center to hunt for the slave traders.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:53 pm
(WIP)

After running for a little over half an hour and traveling about 350 miles (about half the the length of California or 1 and 1/2 times from one end of Ohio to the other), Rosemary slowed down and stopped feeling very stiff. Vampires may have the speed, but they are incapable to use it to their full advantage and travel great distances on their own (thus Dracula's use of the boat other than the river crossing problem which I never understood, so I don't apply it and thus we have a compromise razz ).

After slowing down and stopping she let Jacob off, stretched her legs, and sat down to rub them. "I don't think I've ever actually ran that far before... maybe we can get farther by flight, but it's not dark yet and someone might see... I could hide myself and Jacob could use the stealth setting on my elite armor and Ophelia and Ban can become something pocket sized with a disguise charm..."

She got them out, tried to get up, but decided it was too much trouble and reached towards the hounds to take them. "You just think of a small critter and you'll become it and then we'll fly... besides it might be better if only one of us is tired instead of 3 out of 4. Give me a minute though..."

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:28 am
Sephiroth was feeling slightly like a black sheep amongst all that white of those 6. His hair was almost white, his wings would have white in them if he had them out, but his outfit was black. "I don't doubt that."

Can't be much worse than our trip to Ni'Jitogrimiz was right?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:42 pm
No, but black merchants are still a crafty and dangerous bunch. They tend to get their hands on a lot of illegal weaponry and tech, which makes them deadly. Still best to be cautious with them.

Using a portal charm, the angels transported outside of Shar City, ontop of a massive tunnel that connected it to one of the other various cities in Limbo. There, they shifted forms, and showed Sephiroth how to travel as zips of light like they had been doing earlier. Thas hadn't shown the group this ability before because it was also new to him... For some reason, nobody had thought to teach him the ability before either.

- - - - - -

As they spent time to recover, Jacob cast a spell to call on spirits that would help spend their own energy to rejuvenate both Rosemary and himself... topping off his own reserves, and helping Rosemary to recover faster after spending the amount of energy she did.

"That sounds like a good plan to me Rosemary. The trail feels stronger, but at the same time, it's still fairly faint. We're closer than before. I can pinpoint a little more this time, they're probably.... probably in the northern section of Black Merchant Center, or near that area."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:31 pm
"Are you a praying woman?"

This question stumped Adira. Was she? Could she be? She'd grown up hearing stories of how prayer has been used to cast out demons...But could it really be used to help them? Adira was part demon...Mostly demon, really. Would God still hear her prayers?

Then there was the small matter of not knowing how. Her mind scrambled. How does one "Talk to God" or call him into your presence? Would a bright light come? Would Adira die? What would happen? Maybe he wanted her caught...Maybe he didn't care...Maybe he did care, a lot. Maybe a pit to Hell would open in response and suck Adira up. Maybe...

...In short: Adira was having an existential crisis.

-------

Ophelia thought for a moment before becoming a small raven. The things littered Hell like Seagulls (Or pigeons what have you) on a High School campus at Lunch time. Though the disguise wouldn't aid her in terms of flight, she would fit in nicely with the Shar city environment

Banquo became something he'd only seen pictures of. Banquo became a black bunny rabbit.

Ophelia took one look at him and started snickering. Banquo stuck his tongue out, his nose twitching.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:09 pm
Sephiroth ended up with much shorter hair (just touching the top of his shoulders) in a style that put a thin layer of it over one of his eyes that didn't want to stay behind either ear. He found that to be a slight nuisance even though his vision wasn't hindered much more than it usually was. Still silver though, which made him wonder if his eye color was similar or the same along with the rest of his face. He concluded they were brown or red judging by the new color of their glow. He could have changed his looks but this one is probably better since he was likely to do one that looked awfully similar to his normal form he thought, his hair shifting into many Jiluzix like tendrils and then back again. Judging by their new outfits they were dirt poor too.

Then came the quick light traveling lesson in which he apparently had to have his wings out in order to do... how was he to be discreet then... He blew the hair over his eye before releasing his wings of which didn't give off energy as they normally did probably to help hide him from the notice of the filth around them. So he tried to do the light wisp thing.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:55 pm
Somehow, Eztli could sense the confusion and doubt inside of her. Despite the chill of his room, probably due to the merchants thinking he was a strange reaper and not an actual angel, he was recovering strength. He was very careful, however, not to show it and to keep a weak looking demeanor.

"Adira... it won't hurt to just try. We still have some time... tell me what's on your mind."

- - - - -

For Thas' part, his hair was even shorter than normal, being a natural human red hair color. His eyes were green, and his skin freckled. He looked... rather dishevled, wearing a patched jacket over a ragged shirt and worn jeans.

The plan was to "zip" through Shar City, then when they sensed what they hope was the prayers of Eztli or even Adira, or find a good lead even, to take a more mortal route to them once in Black Merchant Center.

Travelling in small groups, the angels wisped around the city. They discovered that if they stopped, it seemed like they naturally came into the crowd of people around them and it didn't seem to alert or disturb anyone, possibly due to God and Heaven's working. Likewise, their wings at the time didn't seem visible to anyone else.

Though they moved quickly, they found that Shar City was still very large to travel through. It took them time and energy to reach Black Merchant Center, the "cancerous tumor" of Limbo that was filled with crime and poverty. Once there, they saw soldiers and officers everywhere, trying their best to keep peace or bring order to the ruined place. They witnesses battles between various criminals and the authorities, and though the good guys often won, they were weary and usually sent right away to another trouble spot. It almost seemed like the call to the police Galantros and the girl with the pet scythe goblin made wouldn't have mattered with the amount of crime clogging up the city here, but they occasionally found pairs and trios of officers and soldiers working together, communicating about a kidnapped "demon convert" and angelic being.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:56 pm
Adira's hands fidgeted as she rose very slowly to sit on her bum, her back leaning against the wall, her knees bent. Did they really have enough time for Adira to explain the possibility of accidentally exorcising herself? Her slender shoulders shrugged and she drew her knees to her chest in a defensive position.

"I...I...I'm wondering if...I can pray." Adira finally admitted,"I mean... Jes--" An unintentional low hiss escaped her lips, she tried to continue but you could tell there was pain in her voice as she said the name, "Jes--The Most high, son of God," wince, "gave the power to mortals to uhm...exorcize demons. And, if it wasn't too obvious," Nervous giggle, "I'm actually...mostly...demon. B-But...what if...The tenth of human in me accidently...exorcises the rest?" Adira bit her lip, "I guess...it's stupid of me to think that...to think that I could potentially damn myself. Or...I really don't know where demons go once exorcised. Could be Hell..or it could be worse." Adira shuddered  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:08 am
Rosemary leaned into Jacob and closed her eyes as Jacob helped her feel better while Veni fidgeted in the form of taking a breath in Jacob's hair. She nuzzled her face into his neck and had the urge to bite him, but didn't and rested her head elsewhere. "As long as you two fit in a... pocket...what's that?"

Rosemary vanished completely from view and went to check out whatever it was that caught her attention... a prayer? More specifically a dinner prayer? And they didn't have much to eat either...hmm what to do... maybe she could lead one of the many social workers she saw with guards and such to the place... she could just urge him to go that way and still not be seen, so that's what she did.

Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games