Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:46 am
"..Ah, I am sorry to hear that...I should start a fire in the fireplace, yes..?" she said quietly as she made her way to the fireplace inclosed in iron mesh.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:52 am
"A fire would be nice, yes." Watching her a moment, he swiftly followed. "Would you like some help, ma'am," he offered politely, bowing slightly in proffer mid-step before catching back up to her in a few short strides.  

Estonia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 pm
"..Oh, yes, help would be lovely...." she said as she looked for the matches. "...Can you help me find those matches..? ...Sister put them somewhere around here last night...but I cannot seem to find them..."

..Ok, I will start the fire, then go hang the mistletoe....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:25 pm
(Hungary here; m'too lazy to switch accounts.. and sorry! I knew I'd forget to say I was going to bed SOMEWHERE. ><;;)

When she had asked him to dance, Aveta had been planning to fluster Roderich by taking the lead, but somehow she seemed to have fallen into the normal routine. It didn't bother her. "Ah.. y-you as well.."  

Skizzors
Crew

Estonia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:47 pm
((Hulloh. biggrin ))

Nodding, Edward smiled. "Of course I can help." He first searched in the more obvious places; on the table tops. In chair seats. On top of the mantel. Perhaps even in the fire place. He finally found the matches sitting next to the fireplace, very out of the way like it had been knocked down there. Bending over to pick it up, he turned to Belarus and offered it to her with a smile. "Here you are."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:05 pm
She took the matches out of his hand and struck one. As soon as the fire was steady, she threw it into the fireplace. "...Thank you, Mr. Estonia..I should have looked harder..." Belarus bent down and watched the fire hop from one small twig to the next. Getting up, she turned and went to the table where she had hidden the bag. "....Hm....there are..one- two- three-...eight archways..." she sat in the chair to her left and began to count the sprigs of said plant. "....Ah, I have just enough..!" Belarus got up, mistletoe in arms, and waltzed over to the stone archways that hung above. On her toes, Belarus placed the plants on the edge of the frame. Stepping back, she sighed. All there is to do is wait.

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:50 pm
(( and a merry christmas eve to you too bela! =w= guess what ive got? IVE GOT A JAR OF DIIRRT IVE GOT A JAR OF DIIIRT *currently watching POC* ))

"Good evening! How are you? Merry Christmas eve!" she said jubilantly, carrying a magazine as she walked in through the back door. "I hope that...today, everyone gets their present y'know. So um...Estonia, can you please come here a moment?" she said nicely.

edit: (( =w= ;; um...did i scare everyone away? D: ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:57 pm
Belarus turned to see her sister walk in. "...Oh, Merry Christmas sister.....I hope brother will be here tonight.." she said smiling.

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:00 pm
"Yes ....that would be nice." she said, tucking the magazine away hoping no one saw that page she was looking at. "Have you got a secret plan for tonight, dear sister?" she said pointing at the plants her sister hung above the archways. "That's funny 'cause I have one too~" she laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:10 pm
"...Oh..? ..Plan..?" she said smiling. "..Hm, you may say that.." ..I am finally going to get a kiss from Brother...!

"...What about you..?"

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:57 pm
"Oh...Hope it works out for you, sister." she said, laughing. "As for me....well~ It's a secret~" she said.

(( late post is really late...))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:59 pm
(( I agree. ))

"....Hm..the same to you..." she said. ..If she gets in the way...I swear....

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:02 pm
(( =w= inner ukraine: "ahaha....oh yes i have a very good plan indeed."

oh she has a plan alright. *shot* ))

"Anyways, if you excuse me~" she said hurrying out to the courtyard next to the frozen fountain. She pulled out the magazine she had earlier and took a seat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:16 pm
Russia comes into the ballroom, snow sticking to his fur and velvet and feathers and what skin of his was showing, shaking and holding himself, Anya nowhere to be seen.

"H-h-hello ev-v-eryone~!" he says happily through his chattering teeth.

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:17 pm
Belarus froze. "...A-a-ah, good evening...brother..." she said. "...How..was your day..?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff