Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:18 pm
Granted but you have now lost all the stuff you've done in these last 3 hours and have to do it all over again

i wish i could understand what people are thinkin when they wont talk to you  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:54 pm
Granted, the first person you check is your BF "Teehee, if we keep this up I'm in for some grrrreat make up sex!"
Then you find out the Cousin isn't talking to his Gf and you hear "Teehee, if we keep this up I'm in for some grrrreat make up sex!"
Then you walk down to see Old Mr. Hooper that runs the Corner store "Teehee, if we keep this up I'm in for some grrrreat make up sex!"
and your Brother "Teehee, if we keep this up I'm in for some grrrreat make up sex!" Dad, "Teehee, if we keep this up I'm in for some grrrreat make up sex!" your Boss "Teehee, if we keep this up I'm in for some grrrreat make up sex!" the mail man "Teehee, if we keep this up I'm in for some grrrreat make up sex!"

And so on and so forth. you decide We're all pigs lol. and become a lesbian, then you upset your Gf and she stops talking to and then you find yourself thinking "Teehee, if we keep this up I'm in for some grrrreat make up sex!"

mrgreen you hypocrite!

I wish I had started a family by now, kids would be fun... Maybe.  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:16 pm
Granted you now have 10 kids who are all very demandin on your meagre income because theres so many your partner does not work so your's is the only income coming in, you work 3 jobs and hardly get any sleep you have no time to spend with your family cause you are workin so hard to support them and are irritable and grouchy with them when you are around because you just need sleep, they all grow to resent you and you to resent them and you dont have the time to be here postin in this forum corruptin others wishes just to make yourself feel better, in the end you run away from all your problems take a new identity and join a monk colony just to escape from all your worries

i wish men didnt always think sex was everythin there was to life  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:29 pm
AHAHAHAHAHA, Granted you are grossly disfigured and no longer have to worry about anyone approaching you with sex on his/her mind.
Ppl now are more concerned with what happened to you and how to make sure it doesn't happen to them.

I wish I have a more comfortable seat.  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:36 pm
Granted you sink right into it and never want to get up again you start orderin in food and gettin them to give it right to you till you get so fat you can't get up again and sit in your filth gettin fatter and dirtier

i wish my landlord was nice and not some heartless b@$%@d who leaves us in a potential death trap half the time  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:41 pm
Granted he smothers you, always there, always ready, waiting, just around the corner, giving you a hand, touching your smooth soft skin, knowing looks... He's so helpful its creepy.
Then he invites you over one day for tea, crazy and looking for trouble you accept, he has a shrine, you're to fit right in the middle, you are the last piece he is missing, he already has some of you hair, a pair of panties and a bra, a jar of unknown liquid, all he needs is you.

I wish I had something good and tasty to eat.  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:47 pm
LMFAO at your reply

And Granted you have every food you desire on hand only thing theres too much you can t decide and in the end all the food starts to go rotten and smell bad and you get sick from eatin too much

i wish my cat wouldnt attack me all the time  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:37 pm
Granted, but now you realize if you would've fed the cat, it wouldn't have been attacking you to begin with... now, it's taste-testing you for a future meal ninja

I wish someone besides me was chatting so I didn't have to chat to myself!  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:50 pm
Granted, Yet the more you listen to them the more you realise theyr talking.... erm .... nonsence!!
It doesnt take you long to realise there just after one thing and not even half worthy of it!!!!
You try to change this conversation to a more mutual topic, but they only keep bringing the discusion bak to shoe size, so you end up giving them the cold shoulder and walking away, making your evening an entierly waisted advent!

I wish I didnt have to be up in 6 hours! and not be in the least bit tiered now!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:07 pm
lol @ your reply

You were granted not having to be up in 6hrs, but now you get a call and have to come in earlier - now you have to be there in two hours rofl

I wish I had more battery life left on this darned laptop!  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:19 pm
Granted! You know the expresion "they dont make um like they used to"? Well there you go! your battery will now last for days, but your windows 98 laptop on mobile dial up now takes up to 3 minuets per page change! (welcome to my worled on orange mobile broadband!)

I wish I was in a mental institute for the advancedly criminaly insane! (dont ask why! just sprung to mind!) LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:30 pm
Granted ~ You've been transferred to a high-security Mental Facility with Razor-Wire round the top of an exceptionally high gate. You are allotted a once daily 1/2 hour out-of-room time to stand in the 3'x4' exercise yard and stare at the mud. Your restroom facilities are next to your bed and the plumbing doesn't work so well. You eat your meals with a styrofoam spork and the only conversation you hear comes from the other inmates muttering about strange and bizarre fantasies... or are they... ninja Sometimes they mention you by name as they mutter.

I wish I didn't have to go anywhere tomorrow...  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:15 pm
Lil Brat
I wish I didn't have to go anywhere tomorrow...

~ POOF ~

All of the things you thought you needed to do tomorrow have been rescheduled for Christmas Eve 2010 at 5:45pm... and there's a storm with 65 inches of "heart-attack" snow. (Hope you didn't need groceries) twisted

I wish I was home making love to my beautiful bride
heart heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:59 am
Well, congrats... your wish was granted, but now you find that she's ill and cannot be bothered razz

I wish I could play guitar like Slash...  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:21 pm
Granted but now all you wanna do is play your guitar till your fingers bleed and you can no longer play

i wish i wasnt always so tired  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games