Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Literate Child Hood Friends RP ((closed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to join :D?
  Yes :D
  I'm not leaving another option
View Results

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:39 am
((er sorry Khousa but I won't be replying any time soon since all karin is going to do is say"No it's my fault"))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:56 am
((Ugh.... Alright. -sits there and just waits for something to happen- Hate waiting.....))

Khousa

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:09 pm
[[GAH! Someone stinkin' post already! Dx]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:31 pm
(( but edeline was the last, i can edit her post if that'll make it more posting friendly *goes to edit*

done! help maybe yes?))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Khousa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:41 pm
((There, me posted. Now everyone's happy. :3 ))

As Khousa stood there bowing to Karin, she didn't say a word to his apology. So he just shrugged it off and then went to join the others. As he returned with a smile, he sat upon the chair that he was in before running off with Karin and doing what he did. As he sat to gaze upon the grand selection of food, his eyes sparkled with happiness. He was SO hungry and it was well known to all by his look. "How much longer till we eat people. All the stuff that happened today is really making me starve." Khousa almost lost himself as he had to wait patiently for the others to join in and get their liking of the food.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:41 pm
[[I'll post after Kiata or Rawr :3]]  

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:46 pm
((I wanted to post after RAWRG D: ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:13 pm
(( twiddles thumbs while edeline collects splinters in her hand xD where is rawrg?))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RAWGR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:44 pm
[[ DDDDx Sorry for disappearing. Life decided to get difficult, and I had exams this week. ]]

Dom couldn't help but agree with Khousa's statement of "Finally", although he wasn't about to announce it in the way that the other male had. Rolling his eyes at the Kiata / Kita drama, he silently sat down to eat next to Amaya, giving a nod after what she said, agreeing with her. He wasn't going to be pitying Kiata. He'd known people with worse problems before. Finally glad to be sitting down at a table to eat, he took a look around the table to see what was available to eat. Thankfully, most of it looked better than what he'd been forced to eat in the park. And the dessert that he had his eye on looked like something he could singularily devour. Of course, he was too polite to do that, so he silently vowed not to take a bite of anything before someone else did. Which required waiting for someone else to start eating.

Dom noticed Amaya looking at him for the split second that she did, and raised his eyebrows at her, after she'd looked away. He didn't know what that look was all about, but whatever floated her boat. While waiting for someone else to eat or sit or say something (He didn't know if anybody here was going to want to say grace or anything before eating, too, so it would be rude to start eating before the proper ceremonies take place. Although he didn't remember anybody being overly religious, loads of other things had changed about people.)

Looking for something to do before everyone else started digging in, Dom looked down at his plate and arranged his utensils in the right way. His parents had drilled table manners into him when he was younger, saying that his future private school would want him to be polite. (Never mind the fact that many of the richer students there didn't know much about manners in general, let alone which way to put the knife). After that, he settled with people watching.

Amaya looked clearly impatient. She probably either really wanted to eat, or really wanted to get this over with and go home. Whichever, she was restless. Dom smirked and poked her in the side when no one else was looking. Looking away before he could see her reaction, acting innocent while moving around his utensils, and looking around the room. Wherever Khousa had gone, he didn't really care, but he was back now and declaring his hunger loudly. And Edeline was asking Kiata about the food. Looking at a certain few of the items on the table, Dom too was a bit curious as to what some of them were supposed to be. It would be nice to know what some of them were. Just so that he didn't compliment her on her "potatoes" when it was actually salad. Or something like that.

"... So, are we going to eat now?" Dom asked innocently enough, but to be honest he was getting just as impatient as Amaya looked.

[[ Gosh. My computer is weird. A few weeks ago, it shows everything fine. Now, it shows the size 9 font all weird-looking. =/

And I apologize if that made no sense. I think I gazed off into space for most of it. .___.;; ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:28 pm
0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

[[Rawgr comes back to life! xD]]
[[Lawl, I had exams too >w< Need to find a college to apply to, even though I'm only 15 T^T]]

Khousa returned and Amaya arched an eyebrow at him. Then she turned to face her empty plate again. Tokyo High had managed to pound manners into her so that her stomach wouldn't rumble, but by now Amaya couldn't tell whether it was hunger or impatience that was getting on her nerves. People, just sit. Eat. Talk. And leave! Then something poked her side, and caused her to jolt and sit upright, nearly falling over in her chair. Stiffling a squeak, Amaya's gaze immediately shifted to Domi, who had been sitting next to her for a while. His attention was trained on his utensils, but she knew it was him. Looking back at the table, she tried to keep an indifferent expression. After a few moments, she reached over and jabbed Dom in the stomach as a response.

Edeline was storking the chair like she was trying to get splinters, Khousa was doing... something, and Kita and Kiata? Well, Amaya was beyond caring. People. Food. People. Food... FOOD. Was something preventing them from eating? She hoped none of them were christian. Saying Grace was not her thing. She didn't believe in God and honestly didn't care for honoring him [[No offense to Christians here ;3]]. Amaya would've said something out loud, but that might push dinner even further down the timeline. So she stiffled her urge to tell them to hurry up.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:47 pm
((I'll reply later today right now my sister is being a b***h D: ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:04 pm
Khousa had his usual little smile on his face as he looked about waiting for the rest of them to join in and get something in their guts. Khousa was one of those people whom will eat if he waits for too long... Manners was a thing for hm, but patience was never his forte. As all was happening around him, he laughed abit wen Domi did something to Amaya and she squeaked. He continued his laughter when she got him once in the gut aswell. "Oh goodness...! Hahahahaha!" He held his stomach and closed his eyes since it was all just too funny.

Once fully recovered he looked at those that were standing with a smile and pointed out all the food he was going to eat with his mind. "Oooooooooh.... Im so eating that...." The desert that was in his sight was the same one that Dom had wanted, but didn't know since he was too concentrated on the sugary goodness that was infront f him. What sucked was that he couldn't touch it until after dinner.

((YAY! Rawgr is alive and well. I was gettin worried. Somewhat... >.> XD ))

Khousa

RAWGR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:31 pm
[[ Aha, I'm glad you're all so concerned for me. Somewhat. ;D I blame the complications of life. =/
I'm going to wait for Kiata to post before I post again. =] ]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:40 pm
[[Lol. The three of us: Rawgr, Khousa and me: are online 8D]]
[[I finally managed to buy Inari <3]]

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

Khousa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:28 am
((Yeah, ain't that some s**t.....
And YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! X3))

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]