Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:22 pm

"Ah," said Hanxi, smiling. He dropped his hand, and the lock of hair moved, showing the little nub of his horn. "I'm sure we'll be able to get along just fine. Do you have any...special abilities?"

Ladeaux had relaxed, and she smiled, happy to know it wouldn't just be her and Master Hanxi all alone in that huge house...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:27 pm
For a moment she bit her lip. "I...I am a shadow demon. I can teleport through them...and can make do many things." Luna answered.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:39 pm

"That sounds lovely..." said Hanxi.

"Oh, that's nice..." said Ladeaux. It seemed Luna and her were very compatible. "I guess I should tell you what I do....um, simply put, I make things."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:41 pm
Luna couldnt helpbut blink. "Thats so amazing." Luna blurted. Luna covered her mouth, Looking away quickly.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:12 pm

"It's nothing special," said Ladeaux, turning red and looking off to the side.

In bed, Hanxi rolled his eyes. "Uh-huh. Nothing special."

"Um..." feeling awkward, Ladeaux changed the subject. "You know, I promised Luna a shower."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 pm
Luna's face flushed into a dark shade of red, realizing that she smelled like sewer. She should have known better even if she grew adept to it. "I-I'm sorry."  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 pm

"Ah, nothing to apologize for," smiled Hanxi. "Anyway, yeah, go take that shower..."

"Yeah, um..." Ladeaux gently steered Luna towards the door. "Let me go show you how it all works..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:29 am
Luna nodded, but before she left, she looked at Hanxi and then followed Ladeaux's lead. Going back to where I came from, she turned iton with the knob and left for me to take it. Truthfully, I never been so happy tosee a shower...Luna undressed and got in.

[time skip]

Luna was finally done and exited the room and found her waiting for her, calm and patient. "Im sorry Ikept you waiting..."

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:20 pm

"It's fine," smiled Ladeaux. "Let's go down to get something to eat, and then I'll give you a tour..."

She motioned towards the dumbwaiter in the corner of the room. "Let's go through this. Stairs are fun, but I don't feel like walking..."

Stepping in, she held onto the rope that moved the cylindrical contraption around. "It's a little small, as it's only meant for one person, but we can go down the stairs if you like..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:06 am
Luna couldnt help but smile. "I'll meet you down the stirs." Luna told her. She nodded and slowly disappeared. Luna turned to where the stairs were and went down them, feeling every etch in the wooded railings. The wood...It felt like something she had held before...A quick flash of her being whipped brought it back and she shuddered. "Now I remember...Its the same type of rare wood they use in whips." Luna shook that away and trotted down the rest of the steps and waited for her to return. Only looking at the paintings.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:26 pm

Ladeaux nodded, pulled the rope and descended. Arriving in the kitchen, she peeked around the corner. "It's over here," she said, then went back in and began to rummage through the shelves. "We've got a lot of food here....Master Hanxi eats a lot. I suppose that's normal, he's a growing boy....what would you like?" she asked, beginning wash and peel potatoes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:01 pm
Luna's eyes widened slightly at her. "do you have..." Luna paused, biting her lip as she walked into the kitchen. "Meat...?" Luna could tell she could notice the infatuated look in my eyes.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Ladeaux smiled. "Yes, we do." She widened her eyes to make a point. "A loooooot of meat..."

Pausing in her peeling of a potato, she pointed the knife towards the pantry. "Go look in there."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:22 am
Luna wiped away the drool from her mouth and ran to the pantry, opening it to see something that caught my eye. "S-sa-sausage?" I took it out almost calmly and sat it on the table. "May I have some?  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:46 pm

"Sure," said Ladeaux, dicing now, and she began to cook breakfast. "Would you like some of this hash brown stuff as well?"

On the wall, there hung several rows of small bells, with what appeared to be a small glass marble over each one. One of them tinkled, and Ladeaux put the lid on the pot, and walked over to the bells, and looked closely at the glass. A shadowy figure was approaching the front door. She turned to Luna, excusing herself, before leaving the kitchen. "Excuse me, the milkman is here."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games