Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:09 pm
Well when your out for world domination you have to start somewhere, and you'll never expect it either would you muahahahaha! twisted It was a little tough to get them to let me be in charge being a woman and all but they saw it my way.

The person below me is cursed by gypsies to have endless fast growing hair that will not cut.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:14 am
I hate being mistaken for Bigfoot or the Sasquatch. But more than that, I hate my how much time and money goes into washing all my hair. $75 a week on shampoo alone!

The person below was excommunicated from the Church of the Fonz.  

MojinR

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:55 am
*puts thumbs up* Ehhhhh, LOL! happy days is my fav theme song...lol!

the person below me jumps out of an airplane but realizes they took the backpack instead of the parachute...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:00 am
Dammit! They all look the same! How was I suppo- *Splat*

The person below me is tripping balls off elderberries.  

MojinR

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:26 am
i have been over run with jam so i decide to make wine *hiccup* then *licks jam of finger*

the person below me is the long lost son of steven hawkins  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:18 pm
Ack ~ I've been outed... they swore they'd keep the sex change operation a secret... redface

The person below me drinks maple syrup for breakfast...  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 pm
And I'm healthier than all of you!!!! I don't care what the doctor says! I'M GRRRREAT! ALL 900lbs of me!

The person below me is an egocentric dyslexic diabetic heretic with addictions to diuretics and an unholy attachment to anything alphabetic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:28 pm
Fo course I ma, A through Z, and isn't it wonderful!?!

The person below me has attempted to enter diagon ally and stalked it's potential entrance for weeks at a time. Believing themselves to be the descendant of Luna Lovegood.  

Azure Alexea

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:07 am
yes and when I work out how those damn wizzards are hiding it from me Il return to claim my birthright!

Bellow me is some one who has seen the true face of god and is more than a little worried about the way it looked at them!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:11 am
You know it's bad when God glares at you when you tell him you're taking over by Order of the Kitties! He didn't like it much...

Person below me is eager to see how the Kitties will change things!  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:13 pm
I can see it now, Litter boxes in every stall, sadomasochism and bondage sex is the new in thing to do, and killing of little innocent animals for your own pleasure in a most torturous way is acceptable.... Wait a minute? Wasn't that relatively similar to when the Roman's ruled?

The Person below me has a Super Califragalistic Attitude, Woo Woo!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:28 pm
& i can fly with an umbrella & float to the ceiling drinking tea & use my chalk to create an alter reality rofl

The person below me has the face of pea, a body of a an elephant, and is named turtle  

wiccan j

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:33 pm
Well, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... there's someone out there for me... There is! And they'll love me for who I am on the inside, especially after my surgery makes my outsides look more like the beauty trapped within!

The Person below me says "Yargh" every second word without even realizing it, while every third word is "Offa" and every sixth is "Tinkis".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:53 pm
AHHHHHHHH! Yargh! Offa! discovered that Tinkis! i Yargh! Offa! have terretts!!!

question

the person below me has a fettish for donkey kong!!  

wiccan j

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games