Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Mitsukuni{Hunny}-the Loli-shota type/Takashi{Mori}-Wild type Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Hunny your favorite host?
  Yes!
  No. {Warning Hunny may go ninja on you if you push this button}
View Results

Shin-chan212

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:12 am
hey hey, sorry I've been absent mindedly absent. Has mori-kun arrived yet? oh woe is me. I have lost yet another love interest to a blond girl. wassup with that? Not that I'm dissing blondes. After all I have kick a** friends who are.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:16 pm
Arigatou Ito-chan! *bows* Is... Hunny-senpai here yet...? *blushes*  

maki tsukiyomi

Takashi Morinozuka XD
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:48 pm
Takashi comes back from getting a refill for his tea and has some cake for Honey for whenever he will wake up from his nap. He notices new customers and greets them. "Hello, my name is Takashi." He sits down carefully next to the sleeping Honey.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:48 pm
Yuki see's the cute bunny hunny is holding, and is tempted to touch it, but is afraid, for she has heard stories of what happened when others have touched the bunny. Yuki cleared her throat and asks"when do you think he will wake up?" trying to get her mind off the cuteness.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:57 pm
Ito shrugged. "I have no idea....Mori-senpai, do you know when he'll wake up?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:22 am
Hikari sees Mori-sempai and just randomly glomps him. "Sorry, had to get that urge out." She giggled a bit.  

Alexandra Sakuma

Shin-chan212

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:37 am
I eye Hunny, tempted to poke him. It was rather disconcerting to notice that he had been sleeping for several weeks straight. In fact, I wondered, not for the first time, if this "Hunny" happened to be a very realistic looking doll. It certainly seemed something devilish enough for the twins to try and pull.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:06 am
Shin-chan212
I eye Hunny, tempted to poke him. It was rather disconcerting to notice that he had been sleeping for several weeks straight. In fact, I wondered, not for the first time, if this "Hunny" happened to be a very realistic looking doll. It certainly seemed something devilish enough for the twins to try and pull.

*gasp* your right! it could be a fake! Lat's poke it and see what happens!  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:33 am
((ATTN: It was just brought to my attention that dragonhealer is taking a haitus from roleplaying Hunny until July. I willl be looking for a temporary Hunny. Be on the look out for more details!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:00 am
"Hi you must be Mori-Sempai i hear so much about..im kyoko i just transferd to this school. Is it true you and Hunny are cousins?"  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Shin-chan212

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:49 am
yukiyuki5

*gasp* your right! it could be a fake! Lat's poke it and see what happens!

Oh! But should he embody all the characteristics of the real Hunny we may get attacked! You know how he hates to be woken!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:05 pm
Miyabi, the adorable ( heart ), sweet Mistress peeks in the door. Everyone can tell from looking at her that she loves the color orange. "Ummmm." Miyabi see's the adorable ( heart ) Hunny napping on the floor, & walks in cautiously. "Bonjour.My name is Miyabi, well atleast, it's changed to Miyabi. Nice to meet you all." Miyabi says with her sweet light voice.  

_chisanna_757

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:34 am
*walks in quietly and watches everyone from afar, obviously new to the host club*
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:19 pm
so...while we're waiting for the hunny imposter to wake up...hows life?  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Takashi Morinozuka XD
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:22 pm
Takashi looked at Kyoko and replied, "Yes, we are cousins." He looked at a couple of new girls coming in. "Would anyone like some tea?"

((Holy crap! Sorry for not posting!))  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces