Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-eroina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:49 pm
User Image

"Oh... I thought you werent human, no offense though. Although what's to expect when the people around you are...... fantasy-like? I mean what the heck do I do? I'm human too!" Adele replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:53 pm
"yeah i know what you mean. i am a ninja but im still human." Kawaii said.  

Bre loves PINK

x-eroina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:58 pm
User Image

Adele splashed around then dove into the water. After a few seconds she emerged from the water and let out a giggle. "20 seconds." She giggled and waded out of the water. She collapsed on the sand and just lied there, although she was still conscious/awake.

OOC! Going to go work on ELA project Bai!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:37 am
Silver hair blew with the gentle breeze, and the young man named Orion stood at the front of his childhood home. Its structure was the same except it was run down, obvious that the owner hasn't taken care of it for a long time. This proved that his father was still living here, and after having an encounter with his mother, he knew this must happen someday.

Orion took his first steps onto the balcony in a long while and knocked on the fragile door.  

memphiskite
Crew

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:33 pm
Andrew then took the kitten with him when he went to the beach to see kama and the others....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:33 pm
fenrir still didnt understand so he shaked it off"later kikyo" he says as his body began to disapear and apear in front of kawaii  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:23 pm
(( gonk OMG I WAS LOST I COULDNT FIND THE RP))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:45 pm
((i think i found a good pick of fenrir http://vividly-insane.deviantart.com/art/Gerard-The-Vampire-84973693 hope you like lol this was when he had that blood and lost his rosario i could find a good one with a six pack though)) fenrir disapeared and apeared in front of kawaii"wow i need to work on that" he says  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:16 pm
spikeykid854
((i think i found a good pick of fenrir http://vividly-insane.deviantart.com/art/Gerard-The-Vampire-84973693 hope you like lol this was when he had that blood and lost his rosario i could find a good one with a six pack though)) fenrir disapeared and apeared in front of kawaii"wow i need to work on that" he says

(((Thats good.... I like the other one you had up a little while ago better though! =D))))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:20 pm
OOC: i hope yo know im in the water!
"work on what Fenrir?" Kawaii said  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:24 pm
"my body teleportation it made my body go haywire oh ya you never answered my question whats the diffrence between a girl and a boydoing that" he asks  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:27 pm
"oh... well hmmm usually it should be aboy and i girl i guess....i don't know." Kawaii said splashing the water a bit.  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 pm
"whats the diffrence they seem the same to me" he says  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:33 pm
"uhhh... i know what it is... it's just tooo hard to explane... she shoun't have showed you that pic..." Kawaii said.  

Bre loves PINK

The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games