Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
free glod here and items too XD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ladybug113

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:48 pm
All I need to finish my avitar is wild things and the armor for it too  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:00 pm
Working on my dream av.. Black neko cosplay would be nice ^^  

i-said rrawr

- Kiss My Ashes -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:29 pm
a cute top that matches my avvie would be nice ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:54 pm
hmmm i need anima adamantea 2nd gen. biggrin im completing my dream avi... heart heart  

kazumaboomer_15

Forgt3n Ang3l

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:56 pm
I need the yama no tamago,kong sang scarf,ko classic jacket,and bounty hunter hat.It's for my dream avi. I want I just got all that last night but I got hacked so please help.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:38 pm
Would you mind to please help me with either a grunny or a devil imp plushie? I'm very close to my dream avi! smile  

Tiger Mao

the-devils-assasin1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 am
i need 500k right when i waas about to get 500k my best friend hacked me and left me with all i have on  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 am
I had 150k and got hacked and it took me a really long time to get it so if you good get my money back I would be so happy exclaim  

hondaboy1

amprocker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 am
demon guy28
cool just sent me what you want and maybe ill buy you what you want you but dont be shelfish or other things and explain why you want cuse people just want to be rich and thats not good if you need gold really bad or the item really bad just sent me a message and ill probily buy it for you and sent a gift to you but you need to explain why and if you got hacked ill probily buy you it cause i got hacked like 4 times but hey i didnt quit so sent me a pm and write what you want and why and maybe ill sent you a present when i get it and i wont exapt anything that you pm me unless you sent me a item you want and the reson you want it/why you want it
i just want 1k thats all  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:33 am
could you please donate me some money cause my cousin always tells me that i am poor and my dress are all junk please can you donate me some money or some thing that are really cool  

its me celine

sohneeya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:48 am
i dont have mony for friend birthday emo emo talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand cry cry crying crying crying crying crying crying sad sweatdrop redface stare scream gonk wahmbulance dramallama cheese_whine 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:38 am
my only dream is to get Silver Automaton Arm biggrin heh it's a dream of Fullmetal Alchemist fangirl biggrin compating to other wishes from this topic it's not much cause it cost about 15k but I don't have such amount of gold sad
so would you be so nice ? biggrin  

poikpoik

battmatts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:10 pm
i need a demonic or angelic wind for my dream avi please ive been trying to finish it for about a year now i have three other account and im saveing up on all three but i still dont got enough please  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:17 pm
demon guy28
cool just sent me what you want and maybe ill buy you what you want you but dont be shelfish or other things and explain why you want cuse people just want to be rich and thats not good if you need gold really bad or the item really bad just sent me a message and ill probily buy it for you and sent a gift to you but you need to explain why and if you got hacked ill probily buy you it cause i got hacked like 4 times but hey i didnt quit so sent me a pm and write what you want and why and maybe ill sent you a present when i get it and i wont exapt anything that you pm me unless you sent me a item you want and the reson you want it/why you want it

i wanna gold or one item called: Four Horsemen
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/19525  

joaograndi

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

And Another Thing

Sparkly Foe

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:21 pm
free give thats legit?  
[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games