Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
War Between the Lands (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHARK!
  OMG EVERYONE OUT!!!
  LETS SWIM TOWARDS IT!!! @_@
  nerr... whatever, it won't eat me... *gets eaten*
  Feh, I'll use my Shikon jewel to beat his a**! {inuyashaa yaaay!}
  FOOOD!!!!
  OMG OMG SHARK SHARK!!!! *drowns out of stupidity* {this is the thing I would probably do!}
View Results

ooyajima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:59 pm
Terra smiled. "I'm not a tree spirit. I am the earth." She said nonchalontly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:05 pm
"knew it was something like that" samara said and nodded as Christopher started to wake up  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:13 pm
"Ah. He wakes," Terra said. "Your sisters here." she said pointing to Samara.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:57 am
"yeah god moring sleepy head" Sanmara cooed and smiled as Christopher rolled over to look at them "whart happened/' he asked something about him seemed diffferent  

Wildear17

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:31 pm
-ka was already up and foraging- hm, wonder if there anything in that pizza place over there............ -as hes walking acroos the street to the pizza place a group of demons jump him-
demon 1:heeeeeey theeeeere, that a nice lookin sythe yah got there ohhhh and the stars not bad either hmmm hand em over and we wont hurt you
demon 2-3-4:yehhhh hand em over, yeahhh, thats right do what boss says and no body gets huuuurt
well i hate to break it to you guys but......
demon 1:but what? if your thinking of trying to kill us then sorry but we're the toughest demons around here so dont even try that
demons 2-3-4:yahhh the toughest
well as much as i would like to belive that..........-he kills the three lesser demons and appers behind the lead demons back with his sythe at his throat before they had time to blink- hm, weak -slices off the demons head- well that was fun, now to the pizza palce!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:46 pm
Fai, who had left a while ago, sat on the grass, beneath a tree, sleeping... more or less. He had been listening to the calming breeze. He enjoyed listening to the wind. It was what calmed him. But then, he was always calm. Even in combat.  

Zahadrin

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:32 pm
"You spat out blood and collapsed." Terra said then noticed just then that the man who had helped them before had disappeared. Curiouser and curiouser! She thought mimicking a childhood movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:56 pm
"oh... what happened before that?' Christopher asked  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:08 am
Terra thought for a minuet. "Uh.... That stalking bird guy attacked.." She said thinking it was a game.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:09 am
-inside the pizza shop ther was dust,death,and other disgusting things- ew...this is kinda nasty. -he looks around behind the counter and finds a dead spider- well this was disappointing -he looks around the back room and find a working radio- this might come in handy -he take the radio and leaves-  

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:40 pm
"oh.." Chrisstopher muttered and closed his eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:33 pm
Terra looked down at him wondering if everything was alright. That wasn't the response she thought she would have gotten from him. "Will that blood thing be happening a lot?" She asked Samuara
((Sorry if I spelled it wrong!))  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:31 pm
"it all depens on the moon, the filler it is the more danger he'll be in" Samara said "but once a soler eclips happens then he'll stop coughing up blood and become more demonic, also thats when he comes of age and lets just say you'll have to make a choice" she sighed and pulled out a book "is that tea ready yet?" she asked lightly  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:40 pm
-he sniffs the air- hey....i smell tea! -he follows the sent to terras camp- is that tea i smell?  

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:55 pm
Terra looks back. "And so you're back." She said taking the teapot away from the fire. "Yes it is... Would you like some?" She said poring it into three glasses.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff