Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

drac54

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:31 pm
Sonia looked at the girl, tail flicking behind her. "I'm Sonia... and this is Christopher. We're both part of the Crusaders of the Night... but I'm still a new recruit. I caught your scent from the floor below and decided to take a peek." Sonia noticed Chris change and flicked her hand. Immediately her shadow lengthened and encircled Chris. It should pin his arms and wings to his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:06 pm
Christopher looked at her with red demonic eyes "darkness is my master not yours" he hissed and then looked at Roho "your soul belongs to me" he grolwed in full demonic swing and all because Roho had taken so many lives  

Wildear17

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:08 pm
*A bright smile crept over Dazeray's face.*
She is in-powered with an animal! Perhaps canines? I can see it, and Kimo can clearly smell her scent. Our bond is so strong, he allows me to use his senses. She shares my bond with animals!
*Dazeray stretched her wings out and tackled the girl in a hug.*
"A friend! Sonia! May I be your friend? Please!? You are talented with canines, and I am talented with all animals! I promise not to be a burden!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:11 pm
Roho flew into the air as he swung.
"Come for me demon, I have take far more than him." He said pulling out his sword. Once the sword was out, it turned to HOT darkfire. "This fire is more powerful than you can emagine... all the lives it devoured has made it strong." He turned into a shadow, as well as his sword. He started to strangle Christopher's shadow, causing Christopher to choke.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:18 pm
Sonia squirmed out of the hug. "Okay... but first I have to stop them. Hold on a minute." Sonia turned into her wolf form and walked over to the Acaros's shadow. Her body shimmered for a moment, before she turned into a shadow as well. Sonia's shadow tackled Acaros, knocking him off of Chris's shadow and a few feet away. "Back off.... We're all on the same team so you both should cool it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:21 pm
"Roho has no reason for death! Me on the other hand..." Arcoas trailed off as he formed back and put his sword away. "Just keep him steady, or he might wind up dead." He warned as he walked out the door.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:25 pm
*Dazeray looked up from hugging Sonia.*
He is leaving. I must follow him for information. After all, he shall be my Captain.
"Kimo, come."
*a cloud surrounded him again and then cleared. Kimo, a normal black cat again, took off after Dazeray. Dazeray ran after Arcaos. She caught up with him and walked along-side him*
"Hey, Captain Arcaos, where shall I stay? From what I have heard, everyone got their own rooms, may I have one?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:27 pm
Sonia watched him leave before taking her own solid shape. "Chris.... you shouldn't do crap like that...Who's going to go ride sharks with me if you get killed because you're so hot headed?" Sonia turned back to a human, her tail flicking in irritation.  

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:30 pm
"Knock yourself out. Find one that isn't take. I guess that's how it works. Please just call me Arcaos or Arc." He said wistling loudly. Roho came in a snap. Is the evil thing gone? Roho asked in his thoughts. "Yes."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:40 pm
*Dazeray smiled at him*
"Yes, Capt - I mean Arcaos. I'll see you later!"
*Dazeray waved at him and ran down the stairs to the main room. She ran down the hall past many doors.*
Lets see...what number shall I take?
*Dazeray stopped at a particular door.*

Avelyst

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:51 pm
The fire burns,
The Evil I have done...
Arcaos sat by the ocean. Roho I wish to be alone... go say hi to your family... He thought to Roho. Okey... Roho thought back knowing that Arcaos was about to go berserk. Roho left, Arcaos started to cry as the images of the children ran through his head.
Why am I tormented,
It was too long ago...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:54 pm
Sonia walked down the stairs and back down to the common room, her tail swishing in irritation. She walked past Dazeray and to her own room. she closed the door softly behind her. Then she sat down on her bed and sighed.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:05 pm
Christopher smiled "i am the master of death, i have been reborn so many times that death is nothing to me" he hissed and vanished he appered in the comman room not looking at anyone "stupide Roho and having a black soul, stuipde stuipde stuipde" Christopher muttered to himself his pride had been stung a little but that wasn't the worst mostly he was calling himself stuipde for losing it, after a while he got up and ashamed walked slowly into his room and closed the door behind him, he sat on the end of the bed looking into the magma pit red eyes filling up with tears  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:11 pm
Wildear17
Christopher smiled "i am the master of death, i have been reborn so many times that death is nothing to me" he hissed and vanished he appered in the comman room not looking at anyone "stupide Roho and having a black soul, stuipde stuipde stuipde" Christopher muttered to himself his pride had been stung a little but that wasn't the worst mostly he was calling himself stuipde for losing it, after a while he got up and ashamed walked slowly into his room and closed the door behind him, he sat on the end of the bed looking into the magma pit red eyes filling up with tears

((Roho aint evil, nor is the darkness scream . Roho only goes on a feeding frezy with sharkes. He has harmed only one person before. Arcaos on the other hand, he was a merc. He killd many people his sould is filled with pain and anguish. So please refrain from calling Roho evil.))  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:27 am
Sonia sighed and walked out of her room and headed to the training room. As soon as she was in the center of the room, the shadow of a dummy against the wall sprang to life and walked towards the center of the room. Some more shadows swirled around their hands, forming a weapon of choice. Sonia's was a 4'9" scythe with a wicked blade. She started to spar with the dummy, who was using a common longsword.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games