Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:08 pm
shadow_child001
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001
I have a question about oral somewhat.
Last night I gave oral for the first time. And I kept getting a runny nose. Does this happen to alot of girls? What causes it?

Runny nose after oral sex? I've never heard of that!

If you think it might be serious, go to a doctor and get checked.

I think it might not be something serious, but if it gets worse, do what I said.

Actually it kept happening during oral. I don't think it's serious but it's really distracting during the act.

It could be a cold, but like you said is bothering you.

How long have you had this?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:11 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001
Last night I gave oral for the first time. And I kept getting a runny nose. Does this happen to alot of girls? What causes it?

I think it might not be something serious, but if it gets worse, do what I said.

Actually it kept happening during oral. I don't think it's serious but it's really distracting during the act.

But I don't have a cold. And it only happened while I gave him oral.
It's a lil disturbing to think about it but, could his c** be going into my nose through my seinese? Since they're connected  

Wonderful Conspiracy

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:13 pm
shadow_child001
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001

It's a lil disturbing to think about it but, could his c** be going into my nose through my seinese? Since they're connected

If that's the case, it might be his semen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:15 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001

Ick, I thought that might be it.
Has this ever happened to you? Any tips ?  

Wonderful Conspiracy

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:21 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Answer to Rei Uchikino.

Quote:
Hmm, I don't know if the vajayjay gets more sensitive after losing it, but I think you are not allowing yourself to get more wet (judging for what you said at the beginning). In order to have painless sex, the vajayjay has to be wet, very wet. If your bf is impatient to go inside you, use a water base lubricant whenever you feel dry; you'll get wet naturally once you get more aroused. And like you said, when you have long periods of foreplay (and you don't feel pain but tons of excitement), it helps a lot.

Vaginal dryness is something very common among women of all ages, not only on post menopause women.

Actually, I don't have a problem with getting wet at all, which is why I asked if it gets more sensitive after losing your virginity. I could be soaking wet down there and it'll still hurt.

This problem is starting to take a toll on my relationship and I want to know the reason behind it so I can learn to fix it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:30 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001

Wouldn't that only work when he finished, not in the middle?
A Guy doesn't c** the entire time he's stimulated.
Plus, the semen would have to shoot to the back of her throat, then go UP and then c** (lol,pun) out her nose.
It's not semen, that's for sure.  

Leihanna

Wonderful Conspiracy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:34 pm
Leihanna
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001

Plus, the semen would have to shoot to the back of her throat, then go UP and then c** (lol,pun) out her nose.

Well, semen comes out weither he comes or not. It's pre-ejaculation [can't remember the actual term]. And I don't know if it matter's but I was deep throating [Not trying to gross you out, just hoping that it will help figure things out], could that have been the cause?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:38 pm
shadow_child001
Leihanna
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001

Well, semen comes out weither he comes or not. It's pre-ejaculation [can't remember the actual term]. And I don't know if it matter's but I was deep throating [Not trying to gross you out, just hoping that it will help figure things out], could that have been the cause?

Honestly, there's not a significant amount of pre-c** at all.
And there's still the fact it would have to go up from your throat, then up to your nasal cavity, and run out your nose.
Plus pre-c** doesn't have any shooting potential- it just seeps out.  

Leihanna

Wonderful Conspiracy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:39 pm
Leihanna
shadow_child001
Leihanna
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001

Honestly, there's not a significant amount of pre-c** at all.
And there's still the fact it would have to go up from your throat, then up to your nasal cavity, and run out your nose.
Plus pre-c** doesn't have any shooting potential- it just seeps out.

So them i'm just getting a runny nose?
I've never heard of anyone getting this before  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:41 pm
shadow_child001
Leihanna
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001

There isn't a lot of pre-c**, hun. Its just a little bit, not enough for a running nose throughout the job.

Le Chapeau

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:14 pm
shadow_child001
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001

Ick, I thought that might be it.
Has this ever happened to you? Any tips ?

I used to feel my nose itchy. It'll go away.

Well, I've giving head for over four years rofl so I got used to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:16 pm
Rei Uchikino
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Answer to Rei Uchikino.

Quote:
Hmm, I don't know if the vajayjay gets more sensitive after losing it, but I think you are not allowing yourself to get more wet (judging for what you said at the beginning). In order to have painless sex, the vajayjay has to be wet, very wet. If your bf is impatient to go inside you, use a water base lubricant whenever you feel dry; you'll get wet naturally once you get more aroused. And like you said, when you have long periods of foreplay (and you don't feel pain but tons of excitement), it helps a lot.

Vaginal dryness is something very common among women of all ages, not only on post menopause women.

Actually, I don't have a problem with getting wet at all, which is why I asked if it gets more sensitive after losing your virginity. I could be soaking wet down there and it'll still hurt.

This problem is starting to take a toll on my relationship and I want to know the reason behind it so I can learn to fix it.

too much sex, probably. I feel pain when I do it more than six times a week, or more than four times during the same day.  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:22 pm
Le Chapeau
shadow_child001
Leihanna
Perfect Stranger 3-0
shadow_child001

There isn't a lot of pre-c**, hun. Its just a little bit, not enough for a running nose throughout the job.

In case you all didn't know it, some women can have allergic reactions to semen, and pre ejaculatory fluid. Whenever is down there, or nasal, it happens. The amount is not important. You may see a small amount,but our noses can detect small particles.

Semen, and the pre ejaculatory fluid, can have a strong smell (it all depends on the guy's seminal fluids) and produce runny noses at first. Eventually, the body gets used to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:51 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
inu828
so today was like the first time my bf ever got me to c** so now i have a question about it.
when you c** and all do you feel like really weak like you cant stand or walk. your legs feel all blaaaa and you are extra tired?

Yes, you'll feel really wet down there after a man ejaculates inside you.

Legs tired? Too much sex. I get that all the time during the weekend, especially on long weekends.
he doesnt ejeclate in me even though im on the pill we still play it safe  

inu828

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:03 pm
inu828
Perfect Stranger 3-0
inu828
so today was like the first time my bf ever got me to c** so now i have a question about it.
when you c** and all do you feel like really weak like you cant stand or walk. your legs feel all blaaaa and you are extra tired?

Yes, you'll feel really wet down there after a man ejaculates inside you.

Legs tired? Too much sex. I get that all the time during the weekend, especially on long weekends.
he doesnt ejeclate in me even though im on the pill we still play it safe

A guy can ejaculate inside a week after you've started the pill. That's what my doctor told me.  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games