Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:51 pm
Question for Endejester~! [Considering these are your slots, darlin' 8D]

So. As technically, butterflies/moths do not just have one set of wings, would it be considered a "mutation" and therefore unattainable to ask for a custom set of wings on a Flutter, for this custom set? There have been mixed answers from other colourists, depending on what they feel, but considering this is your custom block, I figured I'd ask you before posting a potentially "illegal" custom form...later... ^^;;
-Coughcough.- Considering the only way I'd be able to pay for such a lovely Soq would have to be through a discounted slot... xDD; -Totally loves the Flutter lines though.- <33

EDIT:: Answered by Ende~ <333 Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:14 pm
I'm sick and tired of these Rares on a Plane!!!

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Perun
Owner: pippi18848
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Arrogant
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Hair Color: Top of the mane and tail is dark purple but fades to light purple as it goes to the tips.
Full Body Color: Black
Body Details: Going half way up each leg are bright purple lightning bolts
A small bright purple lightning bolt coming off his eye.
Hooves are dark purple
Wings: Black with purple tips and some small purple lightning bolts
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Bright Purple
Tag frame color: Bright Purple
Tag feather color: Dark Purple
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mane/Tail: Colorist will have free reign with the hair. I fail at describing things.
But I want him to have something that'll make him want to show off a great deal. He is quite vain and loves showing off.

Jewerly: Has a silver necklace with a purple lightning bolt pendant around his neck.  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:20 pm
Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Aurianna
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Wind
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Her eyes are violet. She has a black body, with white tiger stripes. Her hair color has a single violet streak near her head and one in her tail, and a single red one in each as well. Her wings are black, solid.
Reference Image(s): http://tinyurl.com/2aprnl <-As drawn crappily by me
http://tinyurl.com/29f2d3 <- As drawn AWESOMELY by one/ three
Other Auris:
MLP
Wandering Moons
Default accessory color(s)?: purple colors to go with her eyes and the streak in her hair, and red.
Tag Frame color: Red
Tag Feather color: Silver
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Her hair is like this: hairstyle
And I'd like her to have a silver pectoral Collar Necklace with a garnet red crescent moon and matching Anklets on all 4 legs.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:33 pm
Jazz it up a little! I'd like an Edited Regular!

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: ende
Name of horse: Klavier Gavin
Owner: Melodine Cantus & Kaiyumi (P.S. this is a surprise to kai, SHE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS 8D unlesssheseesthispost, ofcourse)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Honest
Breed: Prosecutor
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See refs biggrin
Reference image(s): [x] [x] Appaloosa spots e.g. Color ref + placement of bracelets
Default accessory color(s)?: -nil-
Tag frame color: up to youuu~
Tag feather color: up to youuu~
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like Klavier to be a black appaloosa stallion with maroon (like his jacket) spots, with a blond mane (see ref for hairstyle) and tail. The only clothing edits I'd like is his necklace, his chain belt, a silver bracelet on each forelegs (to make up for no rings XD) and his earring. The tail should be of a long, rather messy style. Also, fluffy legs plz? 8D
Bottom of the cert: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Cosplay

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:38 pm

User Image
Colorist wanted: Any~
Name of horse: Mint Hoshi
Owner: FlamingStar-Sama
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Amicable
Breed: NNL Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): *Points down to Ref?* I do want her hair to be long-ish, and layered.. Her edits are hair, plus a necklace and I also want the hair around her hooves to be longer aswell. I don't have a ref on a particular hairstyle. The only thing I might push at ish a long bang or something, 'cause of, well. The obvious. XD But she does have a punky feel to her. So, I'll let you have a little fun with her hair, as long as it ish long-ish. Her tail, just the simple long straight tail ish fine ( the one you can choose from ), but if you wanna mess with the tail a lil, I wont complain. XD Alright, and there ish a choker like necklace I want to add to her. Which will have a flower pendant. I'm thinkin' the flower will either be glowing in the mint color.Then, you have her wings! I'm to poor to get a Soq with any wings at all, so, I came up with a better idea! To have a medium size marking of wings on her back. The same style as the ones in the piccie. But I was thinkin' about making the shadowing around the wings make it look like their actual wings, popping out of her back. I know shadows can do that sometimes, but if you'd prefer them not to be like that, that's alright too. And the wing marking, to also have very similar coloring. Oh! And I wanted to also add fishnet arm warmers to her front legs too. 'Cause... in her human piccies she always seems to have some fishnet somewhere. XD And I think that's about it! Have fun! Any questions, just PM me!? <33
Reference image(s): [ Mint Hoshi ] [ Human Minty ] [ Minty Soq Ref! Blurry.. But that ish just an example of her. Her wings should be larger, and the colors aren't quite right either.. And the hair is just random, play with it if you wants.. XD ] [ Minty Jokoa` ]
Default accessory color(s)?: Ummm... Teh mint color? D:
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Combination of the four colors she has on her? <33
Hair/clothing edits: I believe I added that up there. o Ao;;

Calculated to 550K?~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:41 pm

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Cardier
Owner: -[The Spoof]-
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Feisty
Breed: Queen of Hearts
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Base body Color: Black/dark gray
Markings:
- a thin line of ‘eye shadow’ above her eyes; maroon
- maroon ‘wisps’ on shoulder and hip; should somehow make hearts but not obviously
Jewelry:
- Gold necklace with a ruby heart for a pendant
- 4 or 5 gold bangles on the rear feet, thin
- super long, delicate gold chain with round rubies every 10 or so links, woven into her hair;
- the chain should reach from its place in her hair, drape over her body a few times, and then continue on to her tail
- a tiara/crown, gold, with rubies for jewels
- a hair clip securing her hair should be the same pattern as the tiara; see reference images
Hooves: shiny black, with gold on the edge as if she just stepped in gold dust.
- sort of long hair around hooves, then should be longer up the leg a bit at the back; maroon should start to show at the ends
Mane: Should be wavy, put up in a messy up-do (kind of a twist?), with lots of it falling down. A fine golden chain is woven into the up-do, and then weaves loosely through the rest of her hair. The chain has small ruby beads every few links.
Mane Colors: Dark gray with maroon streaks
Tail: normal uni tail, but hair at end should be longer and maroon with a few wisps of black at the start
Clothes:
- 'leg warmers'/sleeves on her fore legs, they should be maroon and go all the way to the ground with her hooves peaking out. Around the top, they will have a black ribbon that is cinching them on, and a heart will be on the bow.

Eye Color: bright/hot pink
Horn: Straight, with a little extra…twist to it
Horn Color: shiny black

Other: Would like a scepter kinda leaning at her feet. Ruby heart with gold 'tendrils' wrapped around it, connecting to a black...stick, with gold inlays in it. (Just a stick, probably would be about knee height on a soq, thin, most of it should be the staff; 1/6th of it should be the heart/top.) Design the staff part however you choose.

Reference Image(s):
Tiara/Clip
Another for clip
Hair
Default accessory color(s)?: eh…maroon?
Tag frame color: Maroon, black, gold
Tag feather color: maroon/red and gold  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Colorist wanted: Natsube or Endejester
Name of horse: Zuko
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Complex
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Fur color- Horse #4
Eye color- Gold
Hair/tail color- Black
Hair style- [x]
Tail style- Medium
Markings- A burn over his left eye and ear.
Reference image(s): [x] [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag feather color: Red, can they be on fire please? If not, just the color of fire will do.
Hair/clothing edits:
Clothing- None except a collar that has the fire nation symbol in the middle, like this. The collar being gold and the symbol on the inside is red and black
Hair- See 'Hair style' under Description
Other edits- Leg feathers, think like a Clydesdale or Shire

At the least 5ook at the most, 55ok  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Edited Regular

Name of horse: Amelia Forthright
Owner: Ramenli
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Studious
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Parchment colored base with random black ink splatters. Dark brown eyes (hair style described below) Black hooves.
Reference image(s): Ink Splatters By no means what you are limited to, just a vague idea
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks nice
Tag frame color: Same
Tag feather color: Same
Hair/clothing edits: Side parted mane (if facing the sog on the right, its left side) loosely pulled back as if in a barrette with maybe a strand or two framing her face. It should drape a bit messily, just a general quickly pulled back feel and be fairly long. Her tail should also be long and have a bit of a messy feel too it. Both of them should be various shades of brown, mostly light with a few accents of blond throughout. If you want to accent her hair with accessories like ribbons that's fine, just nothing too current, she is set in late 1800s/early 1900s England.

I'd like to have a few books on the ground by her hooves, something of a studious nature with maybe an inkwell lying about. One of them I'd like to be Candide by Voltaire but maybe a Greek or Latin book/Dictionary would be nice, or a literary classic. Stacked, scattered, lying open is up to you.

If possible I'd like her to have bronze framed glasses (medium-smallish and rounded rectangular in shape) but I don't know if I've seen glasses on a female soq and if they'd work very well so if you don't think they'd work you can remove them or have them laid out on on of the books around her hooves.

And last but not least I'd like wispy spirits raising from around her hooves and curling around her legs. I want a classic elemental theme with a water based mermaid or nymph in blue (maybe a dash of green?) going up her front leg that is most visible, a light purple-blue air sylph going up her other front leg, a firey humanoid going up her closest hind leg and a brown/gold/green dryad going up her farther away hind leg. I use the terms nymph, sylph, and dryad loosely, really just a pixie-ish humanoid being that may suggest the element its meant to represent. They shouldn't seem too powerful, more playful in nature as she really actually have power, she just studied so much that she ended up getting into a bit...more...than the usual. Also if you wish you can add wisps of the colors so its not just a singular spirit going up her leg. Really just have fun with it. Also...I adore feathery long hair around hooves XD  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:07 pm
Colorist wanted: Anyone
Name of horse: Beau Dancer
Owner: Fatal Irony
Temper: Gentle
Breed: Appaloosa
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): He’ll be colored as an appaloosa stallion. Chestnut body color with a white blanket with chestnut spots. Dark grey around his muzzle and white up the middle of his face. White going up three of his legs with black going up his rear right leg. Dark brown/chestnut hair (much darker than his body). Brown eyes. I’d like the leg up version of the stallions.
Reference image(s): One, Two, Three
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever
Tag frame color: Matching
Tag feather color: Top one chestnut color, bottom one white with dark dots
Hair/clothing edits: Edited mane and tail, both straight and medium to long in length with a few small braids in them. The braids should have a small streak of white in them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:30 pm
:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Lavender Swirls
Owners: FallenRockGirl07 and Dark-Jagan
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Split
Breed: Wind
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Eyes - Gold and could she have a dark purple swirl under her eye.
Hair Color - Lavender
Wings - Lavender in color, but they fade to white towards the ends.
Body Color - White. I would like swirls coming up from her feet and only going to her knee or a little above it. Also would like gold spots in different sizes on her back, but more closer to her tail. See reference images for swirls and I would prefer if they were different from the swirls shown on my Heha-Nimsup.
Hoof Color - Lavender
Reference image(s):
Swirls - The swirl pattern that is the dark white on the far left. I want them to be a darker purple then lavender. Preferably the one used for the swirl under her eye.
Mane and Tail - [X] - I want them to be as bushy and full as that, but with the color remaing as I stated above.
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Tag feather color: Lavender and White
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See reference images for mane and tail.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Name of horse: Ana
Owner: Rita Zyon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Troubled
Breed: Spirited
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):

Black hair/body (mostly). Mane+tail are messy with interwoven braids. Also, could there be some twigs/leaves/feathers/etc woven in? To give her a more messy/dirty/unkempt appearance for her mane+tail? End tips of her hair are red. Eyes are gold (see eye ref). Her hooves are black.

Around the bottom of her legs, around her hooves, the hair is longer+messy looking. Just above her hooves there are blood splatters. You could also splatter some blood in other areas if you want. Above the blood splatters are some gold swirl markings (similar to Zei's).

Wings are black. Around her neck is a chain necklace with three black feathers attached to the end of it (you could add another colour to the feathers). Chain colour is your pick. Around two of her legs (your pick) there is a cuff with a trailing chain. The two chains aren't attached to each other, the ends could be broken, maybe?

Reference Image(s):

Design: [X]
Hair: [X1] [X2] [X3] [X4] (just some general ideas on what I meant by messy and braids)
Eye+Swirls: [X]
Necklace: [X] (but 3 feathers)
Chains: [X1] [X2] (for the 1st example, without the ball XD)

Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag Frame color: Colourist's choice
Tag Feather color: Colourist's choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Yes, see above (mane+tail+feathering around legs, chains, accessories/things in hair)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Regular
Name of horse: Guinness
Owner: Skye Starrfyre
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Boastful
Breed: Draft
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Coat color: A nice, natural rusty colored body with cream colored socks from just below the knee joint down. (Ref 2) Celtic knot bands (Ref 2) wrapped around his upper forelegs (midway between knee and shoulder) in gold. A traditional Irish logo (Ref 3) on his rump in the same color as the designs on his forelegs. Whether or not you want to put a blaze on his nose is up to you. XD
Hair color: Soft cream (Ref 2)
Hair style: Either regular mane/braided tail or edited to the colorist's liking.
Eye color: Emerald.
Edits: Thicker body frame ala draft horse style with a bit of leg feathering as well. (Soquili image linked with owner's permission)
Reference Image(s): Color Samples (basic swatches, whether or not they're used is up to you. XD; Next ref is better for visual.)
Ref 1
Ref 2 Ref 3
Default accessory color(s)?: None, please.
Tag Frame color: Deep forest green.
Tag Feather color: one white and one green

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Getsurei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Name of horse: Grell Sutcliff
Owner: Getsurei and PrincessEv
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Insane
Breed: Homicidal Homo
Eyes: Green
Hair style/color: Long, best seen in refs. Red.
Reference image(s):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/15720735.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/Grell_8D_by_shou_negi.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/Grell_Sutcliffe__Wunderschon_by_Ele.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/Grell_Wallpaper_by_Cla22ire.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/Grell_by_WeRLy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/Kuroshitsuji4-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/Kuroshitsuji__Chibi_set_2_by_darkyw.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/Kuroshitsuji__Red_Butler_by_harusus.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/Red_Butler_by_Gaaramunky.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/b4abad41544aba3abd3fbe72385af493.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/grell3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/GRELL.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/kuroshitsuki__Grell_by_harususaku.png

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: Red
Tag feather color: You decide?
Hair/clothing edits: As seen in the refs, as there is a good chunk. For the tail maybe just straight. Though no shoes XD Just make the hooves Black. You can choose if he has his coat on or not. He needs his glasses with the granny strings, and his bowtie thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Name of horse: Will decide when I see him if you don't mind. >u< So many names to choose from.
Owner: Ac.Wings
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Guarded
Breed: Defender of the Rose Court
*His eye color is a pale blue, the kind that reminds you of ice and that can pierce into your soul.
*He has silver-bluish mane and tail. Colorwise if possible just go by the traced image of him.
*In his hair he has two big feathers, similar to the ones on his tail. He has a fur shawl like scarf, and a cloth that wraps from his neck and lies on his back, the ends tattered from wear and tear.
* He has fluffy hair around his hooves and golden jewelry around each ankle. The ones on his back legs are large and identical with symbols and a big orange-ish colored gem in the middle. He has a smaller plain gold bracelet on his raised leg, and on his standing front leg he wears another gold band but the gem resembles the one he has on the circlet. Those two gems were cut from the same stone and they are a color turquoise bluish that is kind of see through. He believes that it brings him immense strength and wears it for protection.
*Overall you can look at the image of him and get the jist of how I wish him to look. X3 A important part is the rose he wears on the fur shawl thing. It’s red-sih colored but the ends an a few petals have turned black since his mind has been tainted. That rose was given to him by his love who now he protects as she slumbers, unable to wake up from her hibernation.
Reference image(s): My idea of him, you can change things around though if you’d like such as the placement of his scarf or how fluffy his leg fluff his. he has outgrown it due to living in a very cold climate. Also his skin is riddled with scars. x.x;;
Expression wise make it somber? Or with a frown and furrowed brows? Perhaps just go by the emotion he's wearing in the ref image? 83 Ta dah!
(and yes those are bandages around his front legs. >.>;;; May not look it, sorry. DX They've faded in color since he'll have worn them for so long. X3))
Here’s a quick sketch of his hair: Hair/Mane
Also an idea on the jewelry he wears. X3 Rather sloppy doodles, sorry. X.x; The symbols you can design on your own, just think old ruins. X3 Pretty pretty gems~
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult please.
Default accessory color(s)?: Blue/turquoise and orange.
Tag frame color: I’ll leave that up to you.
Tag feather color: Once again I’ll leave that up to you. X3
Hair/clothing edits: See the images please! <3  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:26 pm

.:Kirin Soquili:.
Name of horse: Ronald Weasley
Owner: renarde minako
Temper (one word for horse's personality): immature
Breed: Harry Potter Cosplay
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): blue eyes, red hair, gryffindor uniform (without the sweat, just the shirt)
Reference Image(s):http://fc59.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2007/347/a/1/Ron_Weasley___Hot_in_here__by_SpookyRuthy.jpg

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: orange
Tag frame color: red
Tag feather color: red and yellow
Hair/clothing edits (if any): http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Ron-Weasley-12.jpg  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games