View Results

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:17 pm
Anyone here play pokemon online? I do, and what the ******** happens but a server called Reborn bans me. ******** them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:08 pm
What pisses me off at times is that I seem to be the only one in my household that can tie up the garbage bag in the kitchen and throw it away in the trash bin. The trash would pile up and up until it overflowed if I didn't do it. Even if I did let it get that bad, everyone would probably force me to do it anyways.

...GAH!!!! scream
And that's just one thing on my pissed off list. whee

Dragona_Soluna

Savage Victory

12,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300

Reynard the Wanderer

2,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:17 am
I've alright with the world and have no major complaints  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:12 pm
Just came home after trash collection and the garbage truck left some really REALLY putrid squeezings on the curb after compacting... letting it phunkify even more in the 104 degree heat.

*closes all the windows, cranks up the AC and flushes out his nostrils with bleach*  

JTN
Crew

Shy_Meganekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:25 am
People who don't understand foreshortening and complains about body proportions on a headshot should not be judging the quality of a piece of artwork.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:50 pm
I laid down on the sofa this morning and got more than a few toenail clippings in my back... stressed

*plans to cut off room mate's toes while he's asleep*  

JTN
Crew

MagicMushroom55

Tipsy Tycoon

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:36 pm
people who say "seen" instead of "saw," for example:

"I SEEN carol at the library today" GRRRRRRRRR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:23 pm
There are so many lazy, lazy semi-illiterates in my class who have no idea how to use "your" and "you're"... and cannot even be bothered to differentiate between "then" and than"...

I mean, COME ON! We are in college people! stressed  

JTN
Crew

XxDestinyMoonxX

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:39 am
I hate it in group dicussions that people are like "yeah yeah yeah!" and all excited about other people's suggestions (or at least the part that can be arsed to do something) but when ever I suggest anything they're like "oh sure..." and find so many ******** problems with my and only my suggestion. D<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:36 pm
I had some atrocious incidents on three separate occasions that occurred 5 years ago in this site (2006).

I used to be a regular of the Gaian Gay Guys threads; I never saw and/or joined the second one, but I posted regularly on the first and third ones. The third thread was the one I posted most often. During February of that year, a couple of some retarded jackasses who were avid fans of the Halo games (don't get me started on that awfully overrated franchise) visited the third thread and did some asinine instances of gay-bashing and proclamations of how they loved their favorite games. They kept doing their stupid shenanigans for several hours (I think around 5 hours) and I had to leave. After those two left the thread, I wanted to get back at them for their overt stupidity by posting a message directed at them. Then, for no reason, a member of the thread named Enfant and a couple of others who joined him started attacking me and disapproved my lambasting at them in such an incredibly deplorable manner that I became furious at their hypocrisy and left the thread for good.

Then, in June of the same year, I went back to the original GGG thread and posted a message that was directed towards Enfant and his s**t-talking cronies as an attack for their despicable hypocrisy as well as declaring the GGG threads to be full of horseshit. After that, I broke off from the GGG threads and the Chatterbox forum for good (the Chatterbox forum was complete s**t to begin with anyways as it is the worst forum to ever exist in this site. I do not know why I bothered posting there in the first place).

A day later, someone PMed me and made a personal attack against my harmful message toward the members of the GGG threads. I told him to shut up and leave me alone because he's just another sycophantic dumbass for the GGG threads (as well as the Chatterbox forum).

Sorry if this post was too impersonal and rather offensive to some of you people, but that's how it went for me. It's not that I have anything against gay people. I just really hate people who pretend to be gay but then they're really not (i.e. they're really bisexual or heterosexual deep inside their hearts rolleyes ).

sweatdrop  

Karvax nar Kilratha

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:37 am
I just learned that one of my friends had to get his faced stitched up due to a fight this past weekend. Some gay-bashing @$$hole crashed the party looking for a fight and happened to dump his ignorance-fueled stupidity onto my friend.

Gods, I hope that piece of garbage makes bail and leaves the protective custody of the police. I actually want that trash back on the streets so he can gain the world view altering benefits of an education only available between a concrete curb and my boots. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:11 pm
People who flame or troll just to prove how simply "tough" and "LUK AD MII I PWNZORZ EVY 1 WIT MIE NTELEEGNZ!!!" they are for the sole and asinine reason to further inflate their e-penises just because they can. Furthermore, they like doing this to people in every site they're in just to specifically and deliberately annoy them. As quoted by Judge Judy, "Either they're {"you're," when she specifically talks to the plaintiff/defendant} playing dumb or it's not an act." It's more than likely a combination of both.

They need to die, seriously. Especially in YouTube, which now has become a cesspit of the exact same reasons as the first paragraph in my post.

Unfortunately, it has become an all-too-common staple in every site that has a comments box/page/you name it. This is mainly because people are too bored to do anything even remotely constructive/civil in their lives. To be honest, it has gone to the point where it perilously borders on to an instance of crime. Internet really is serious business indeed (gawd, do I hate that annoyingly cliched mantra).

It's just legitimately pathetic.

stare rolleyes  

Karvax nar Kilratha

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:56 pm
A calculus professor we had last year died today. He was hard but fair. Some of the students just started loudly bad-mouthing him for giving them low grades... right there in the middle of class.

Gods! Those d!psh!ts are the members of our generation that believe "feel-good" grades have to be passed out as to not undermine their self-esteem when they essentially fail.

Well, guess what, snowflakes. You get what you earn! If you don't put in the work, you don't get the grade. Pure. Simple.

Excuse me. I have to go hit the heavy bag a few more times to vent some physical aggression..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:10 pm
Hate how stores say they're hiring, but when I applied they tell me Oh sorry we're not hiring! Really wtf then take down that Now Hiring poster if you're not!!!!  

+Dark_NekoDemon+

Desirable Gaian

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:49 pm
Harper.... !@%$^#%@#$!@#!@%$&%%#@$!#$~@%$^!#^

scream

Bill C-10
Bill C-30
Bill C-4
Robocall scandal

We are going back to medieval ages here in Canada.  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff