Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:00 pm
"OOO! Let's put roses up his nose!!" says Yuki excitedly, then she beginns to put a rose in his left nostral  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:02 pm
I looked at Yuki.
"What....are you doing," i asked.
I was on the verge of laughing!  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:25 am
"I'm trying to deshock-afy him" Says Yuki happily, putting another rose up the other nostral  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:24 pm
Sakuya walked in hesitantly. "What are you girls doing?" She asked as she saw the spectacle. She kept a straight face and wanted answers. "It's really bad to stick ROSES up peoples NOSES." she said taking the roses out of his nose. "I'm sorry, I just can't stand when people hurt others." she said pulling the roses out carefully. "You know these things have really pointy stems." she said after pulling them out. "I'm sorry about that. My name's Sakuya. See, if you want to 'de-shockify' him, you should send either electricity through him, or yell a lot." she said throwing the contaminated roses in the trash.  

XMintyPandaX

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:57 pm
Yuki blinked. "First of all...roses up his nose Yuki? Really? Second, I like the shocking idea."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:40 pm
"I'd be more up to poking him senseless. That wakes up anyone, even the most heaviest of sleepers." Sakuya smiled.  

XMintyPandaX

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:57 pm
"I say we dump water on him and get a video of it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:24 pm
"You know....if Kyouya isn't here then...we can take pictures of Tamaki and get some money for...." She started. Then got her voice into a loud whisper "Then we can go shopping at the commoner's market with Haruhi... get some new dresses, eat some ramen." Sakuya said, she's been observing the Host Club's personalities, she ran into them a lot, especially when they were at the Commoner's Market, which she went to often. And she also then knew not to mess with Kyouya.

She went back to the current situation. She hoped Tamaki woke up so he wouldn't have to get hurt anymore, but there could be a chance he could be in a interesting dream. If she doesn't wake up, she thinks that they will have to set him up to go to sleep. But then they'd all be watching him sleep, and she didn't think Tamaki would like that too much, but pretend to like it. She looked at Tamaki's nose, and got a tissue box. His nose was bleeding from the rose stems. For her first time here, she wouldn't think she'd have to take care of him so much. She filled his nose with tissues and set him into laying down, her face had a worried looked as she refilled the tissues often.  

XMintyPandaX

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:27 pm
"Wait....why did he go into shock again??" i asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:34 pm
"No. This is from one of the guests did, like stuff noses up his nose. And I'm pretty sure he's just sleeping. Oh, I hate it when people are in such trouble like this myself, and this goes for anything. I have a sensitive side, you know." Sakuya explained as she grabbed a blanket and a pillow. She raised the blonde haired head and put a pillow under it as she carefully laid it back down. She then wrapped the blanket around him tightly, making sure he was snug and warm. She took the tissues out of his nose and put more tissues in. She raised the bloody tissues.
"I know one of you girls want some of Tamaki's blood. Who wants it?" she asked.  

XMintyPandaX

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:55 pm
If it's Kyoya's....... gimmie me!!!!!! And yes my weakness is kyoya ootori. Anything about him makes me go otaku.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:05 pm
"Ahh, I'm sorry, this is Tamaki's, but you can pretend it's Kyouya's." Sakuya said not trying to make any hard feelings.  

XMintyPandaX

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:38 pm
Itoshii shrugged. "I'm more for Hunny-senpai. It's just fun to watch Tamaki's antics."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:49 pm
"I agree with you on that, but Tamaki senpai and Hunny senpai havn't been talking lately. In fact, all the Hosts have been really quiet for awhile." Sakuya looked at the sleeping Tamaki. "I can imitate Tamaki easily, and I can imitate Hunny too. But of course, I don't want to be a poser!" Sakuya laughed.  

XMintyPandaX

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:41 pm
Ahh, so this is the famous Third Music Room. Where can I find Tamaki Suou? I wish to become his apprentice, and not a snotty, irritating apprentice like that Shiro Takaoji.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games