Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:50 am
Ardeo sniffed and ran to Leon. He jumped on Leon's shoulder and curled his tail around Leon's neck, peeking his head out from the side.
That bird is disgusting. It would be better for everyone if it were on display for Thanksgiving.

Arias stood up and shifted, laying the pajamas in a neat pile on the ground. She limped out of the alleyway.
Goodbye, Ebony. Kashi, I will see you later.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 am
Eva felt silly just hiding in a corner. He felt even worse when she walked over to him and said hello.
Eva's mouth opened and ached for a second until he finally spoke in a drawn voice. "Hi."
He gritted his teeth in an irritate fashion and let his head slap against the wall behind him.
Nervously he continued.
"So yeah. There's irony in me asking this considering I fell in unexpectedly, but," he paused and eyed her cautiously. "You aren't happening to be following us, are you?"
His face contorted in a manner that noted he felt stupid about asking gonk  

lawlpassion

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:06 am
Sage grinned at Eva, "That would be a no, seeing how I got first."

"Sorry." Kae said  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:42 am
"Ardeo..." Leon shook his head at the remark from the little fox. "It's ok Kae. Just both of you stop fighting, it's bad enough your owners can't get along but I expected more from you two." Leon complained before sighing and rubbing his head. "So what bring you here Ardeo?" He asked holding out a his arm for Kae to perch on.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:23 am
Kae carefully landed on his arm, "I didn't do anything."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:28 pm
Eva hopped up. "Oh good!" he smiled in an oddly charming manner.

He noticed she seemed to be in a meditative state. "Um, did I interrupt something?"

[OOC: I may be interpreting the scenario wrongly. If so , sorries. I'm trying to get him interacting with peoples sweatdrop ]  

lawlpassion

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:52 pm
"Kinda, but I can multitask." Sage said. "What are you doing anyway?"

((No, it's fine.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:40 pm
Eva was silent for a moment. "...bring home the bacon." He saw the glare that told him she wasn't buying into it. "Looting wallets, et al. Basically the same thing in a way. What were you doing?"  

lawlpassion

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:40 pm
"Nothing and I'm the one who will be asking questions" Sage said coldly  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:00 pm
Ardeo snorted, I followed you.
The little white fox pawed at Leon's right wing.
I was curious and not only that, but I wanted to know where you go when you leave a show. And yes, you did do something wrong. I hate owls. They have this creepy way of looking at you like they can see through your soul...actually, I once knew one that could.
Ardeo sniffed, adding the last part for Kae.

Avelyst

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:04 pm
Sage let Kae speak for herself but still kept tabs on their conversation. "At least I'm not a disease infested rodent." Kae said to Ardeo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:40 pm
Perhaps, but you do smell a bit. Foxes are one of the most cleanest and neatest species of animal. Anyway, I suppose I could be somewhat nice to you. I don't agree to be nice to your owner though. My name is Ardeo. I am an Arctic Fox. An old scientist cast an immortality spell on me ages ago.
Ardeo swished his tail contently while his ears twitched at every sound.

Avelyst

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:05 pm
Sage listened in to the conversation from her hotel room and thought, Wonderful, now we have to deal with him forever.
"I do not smell and I don't know what your problem is with my owner."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:18 pm
A lot. She is sassy, and she pinned and caged up Arias. If it were up to me, I would cage her up and see how she likes it. And yes, you do smell. You smell like Sage hasn't given you a bath in a while. Yes, I know your name, Sage. Don't play dumb, I know you can hear me through Kae. You were a nasty witch for treating Arias so barbaric.
Ardeo growled in his throat.

Avelyst

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games