Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:11 pm
So you noticed? well that is good, i was begining to worry that youre pain would be immune to healing spells  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:15 pm
"it just made me feel less sick. It didn't help the pain at all." She told him, still holding her cheast. Her eye sight was begining to blurr.  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:17 pm
thats concerning, have you any idea what is inflicting the pain?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:20 pm
"I think is has something to do with him." Tsukasa said, nodding her head towards the shadow man who Daytharin had been talking to him. "I didn't hurt untill he came here."  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 pm
then i suggest one of you leave or enter a nullifying sphere  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:25 pm
"I don't think I can walk." Tsukasa said, starting to feel sick again. She had never felt like this before, and he really didn't like it. She felt powerless, which she had never felt before.  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm
With those words Daytharin casts a spell that seals Tsukasa off from the world around her and prevents anything from affecting her, the down side is she cant move from that sphere or the sickness will come back ten times as worse unless he leaves the room. "First he has to leave, secondly we have to figure out why he is making Tsukasa sick"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:46 pm
When he casted the shield on her, Tsukasa sickness went away and so did most of her pain. Her cheast was still hurting a little, but it was tolerable. "I take it i'm not allowed to move from here till we figure out whats going on?"  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:50 pm
sadly, yes

Now why would he be inflicting pain on Tsukasa or is it accidental?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:59 pm
"That is a let down" Tsukasa said leaning forward on the desk and resting her head on her hand.  

Lady Eevee

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:24 pm
"I can go back to the time of his past and try to find out..." Kalli volunteered.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:29 pm
"would you please. This shield makes me feel claustraphobic" Tsukasa said to Kalli.  

Lady Eevee

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:31 pm
Kalli nodded, "I'll try to do my best," she said. She didn't mention that it could be pretty hard...Just like that, she disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:13 am
Tsukasa casted a dark spell upon the room, the shadows clouded the minds of the students causing them to relive there worst memory, the darkness could see into the open soul of the witch and saw its darkest part, he could use the power of the darkness, the shadows started to come together, twisting into the shape of a human boy at the age of 18, suddenly a new aura entered the room.

he turns to see a young girl with a scared and confused expression, he walked over and sniffed the girls hair, with a blank emotionless face he said "you don't belong here daughter of time, the time streem is not a toy"  

cliche psycho

Vuxarukirii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:17 am
Rebirth

{ · }Hikaru slipped out of class after class finished and went looking for the others, but then barely dodged an arrow filled with acidic poison and he reacted by releasing a burst of ice elemental energy to obliterate it with, and then ran to find Tsukasa and the others. He ran into the room with Tsukasa and the others but got caught into Tsukasa's spell, and he realized this when he noticed the young boy and sensed the darkness looming about him

"Who are you, creature of the darkness?" Hikaru said, with a smirk on his face and annoyance clear in his eyes as he formed a Reverse Blade katana from ice elemental energy, making a weapon made of ice, but this ice was special. Hikaru prepared to fight if need be, and his eyes seemed to flicker, as if in preparation for something... morbid and terrifying for the young man.{ · }

Eternity

Vuxurukirii

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games