Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:16 pm
*Goddess smiled at Nick* "I do have a full human form, but it is just a spell. I can work my magic better in my true Centaur form. When we finish this devil off, I shall show you how I look as a human." *Her face grew grim* "Nick, I'm going to have to ask you to do something for me. I need you to let the devil take you over for about half an hour. That way, I can rid you of his grip. As soon as I say the spell, you and the devil will have to fight for your soul. I can help you win, but you have to trust me. This will be painful to both of us. As long as the spell is in effect, my soul will be in your body, helping your soul fight for freedom. Do you understand? Once we win, my soul will reenter my body, and you will be free forever."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:17 pm
I was in shock. The boy pulled out of the hug and looked down. "My name is Angel Senkia. Please forgive my rudeness." He said, I looked at him strangely. Why was he acting all wierd I thought. "ah....sure" I said as I sat back in my chiar.  

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:20 pm
User ImageNick stood up. "Not in this mansion please.. take me outside." he requested with a serious look.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:25 pm
*okay, im usually Lunaris, but his time im going to be her brother, Auran. Have you noticed how the have the words Lunar and Aura in their name? you'll see why. not now, though. remember, im being her brother right now.*

Lunaris hurried out the door. " ....." My stomach rumbled. " I'm going to the dining Hall..." I said to myself. I opened the doors with one hand, and I seen a girl and a man sitting in chairs talking. " Hey! Is the food in here?" I asked them. *he was clueless as to how he was inturupting.* I walked into the kitchen and started looking around, awaiting for the answer.  

iDero-Goi

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:31 pm
*Goddess got to her feet and went to the window and opened it* "Come over here and get on my back. I hope you're not afarid of heights."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:40 pm
User ImageNick got on Goddess' back and he said "I've been hurled a few hundred feet before.. I'll be fine."
As they land on the ground, Nick prepared to release the demon within. "Ready Goddess?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:45 pm
I saw the random stranger going into the kitchen making a lot of noise. I looked back to Angel who was staring at the stranger as well. "Ooooooooooooook" He said  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:50 pm
*Goddess landed and helped Nick off her back* "I am ready," *she said as she started the Spell of Purfication* "O Great Spirit of Light and Life, please hear my call. Help me to heal this mans soul and rid himof the devil that claims him!" *The winds begin to roar and whirl around Nick and Goddess. The devil in Nick was released and Goddess found her soul within Nick, fighting along with his, fighting to free his soul* *Goddess' body, standing where she had left it, shook with mortal pain as the battle was faught*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:26 pm
User ImageInside, Nick and the Demon clashed while exchanging words.
"What are you doing you foolish human!?"
"I want you out!"
"You're dumber that I thought! You'd die without me!"
Nick kept quiet for a while. Then he faced the demon seriously. "I dont care.."
"What!?" the devil was surprised. "You wouldnt last a day without me!"
"I'll find my own way.. I want you gone!" Nick exclaimed as he dashed towards the devil.
The devil quickly used is long dragon-like tail to thrust Nick in the chest. Blood sprayed everywhere. "Fool!"
Nick dropped on the floor. The devil picked him up by the head. "You're more stubborn than I thought. I like it.. tell you what, I'll leave your body. But as a parting gift, the demon eye stays.." the devil laughed maniacally and glared at Goddess before dissappearing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:43 pm
*Goddess had been hurling ice balls at the demon, each bigger then the last. When the devil wounded Nick, she shrieked with rage and, mustering almost the last of her strenght, blew the demon into nothingness before he could vanish* *The battle over, Goddess returned to her own body. She found herself lying on her side. She got up and looked around for Nick* "Nick? Nick, where are you?" *she called, stareing around, listening for his breathing*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:56 am
"what the hell is going on out here", boomed the Chief in a voice that could shake the very ground the stood upon. the only reason she had left the castle was to take Twilight some food in the stable, but a battle between the Goddess, boy and a demon was the last thing on her list of expectations tonight. it seemed that the Goddess intend to help the boy reclaim his soul, which as nice as it was to imagine, it was a whole different matter entirely to under take. these things took planning and time, didn't they know that they could off set the balance of the very castle itself with the forces the were calling. evil attracts evil and there was a whole lot of it in Neteru without them calling more to it!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:22 am
User ImageAfter Goddess vanquished the devil, the winds ceased and the dark aura faded. Nick was found bleeding the last of his blood a few meters from Goddess. He looked at her trying to smile. "Ehehe.. you got em.." then he looked at his opened chest. "..I-I'm not.. g-gonna die.. ri-right?" he asked with a weak smile.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:25 am
*after hearing the word Quen just said hetukiri was dumbstruck* *when she came back to reality after thinking of a plan she turn to Quen and said we must tell Chief about this before we make ne actions....,then looking over to the window she heard Chief talking about some battle with a demon,boy,and Goddess* "OH CRAP" *she said lookin out of the window* "THIS DAY JUST KEEPS GETTIN WORST AND WORST" *she took Quen by the hand and started toward the window but suddenly stopped when she felt a tremor in the room* *she turned her head slowly hoping its not what she think it is thats comming* *she slid the prince under the bed and unsheathed her ancient nodachi from its case, about 20 evil spirits were heading this way for some unknown reason she braced her self to take them on*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:55 am
I felt kind of out of my zone. I looked at Angel. He looked as if her was going to breakdown. "A I'm ganna go take a look at this place." I said as I got out of my chair. I headed for the door., I stoped to look back at him. " You wanna come" I asked with a small smile. Before I knew it. he was next to me.  

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:45 am
*Goddess quickly knelt down next to Nick and held her hand over his wound* "I told youthat I would steal you from Death, and if I have to, I still will!!!" *Goddess and Nick glowed with a soft blue light as Nicks wound was cleaned and healed* *Looking into Nicks face, Goddess saw that he still had the demon eye* "Lets see if we can't get rid of that, too." *she said as the demon eye vanished and was replaced with the one he lost* "That better?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games