Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
GGSA Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clockwork Tribble

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:47 pm
iMito
User Image

In the IRC chat, Tribble made this! It's Hitler Chair. biggrin EPIC!

Oh hai! It's my bedroom!

The chair of evil might give me nightmares too. It punches puppies, gives splinters to kittens, and...

It's right across from my bed. eek Eep.

Edit: Yes, my room is a wreck. The sad part of this is that I actually cleaned that area a little bit before I took the picture.
I'm just too darn lazy to clean things completely after doing my mountains of homework.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:49 pm
dramallama You and me, baby, ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel dramallama  

Ratz-ItsJC

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

iMito
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:52 am
Ratz-ItsJC
dramallama You and me, baby, ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel dramallama

Haha! Awesome song! I'm not going to lie, I like my Waffle House hashbrowns smothered and covered. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:56 am
Meh, I am bored today...I am going to the gym later and I have this major crush on one of the instructors there. She has blond hair and tanned skin which usually isn't my type physically, but she seems practical. I think she is with t he one guy there though... crying  

Shikyo Tsuki

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:27 pm
ninja This is quite possibly my last post in this guild.

Woot.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:53 am
ninja
*peers round corner*
Hullo?  

Hatsuharu_Sohma19

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iMito
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:05 pm
HAI! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:44 pm
*rolls around*

So, anime. Does anyone go to anime conventions and will anyone be going to Anime Usa in VA tomorrow. I kinda feel like I'm the only one on the east coast higher than the Carolinas.

Midnyt Tyr

Dangerous Lover

KenjiKuragawa

4,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:23 pm
Ratz-ItsJC

Hieroglyphics, lemme be specific, I wanna be down in your South Seas, I got this notion that the motion of your ocean means 'small craft advisory'... ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:24 pm
Midnyt07
*rolls around*

So, anime. Does anyone go to anime conventions and will anyone be going to Anime Usa in VA tomorrow. I kinda feel like I'm the only one on the east coast higher than the Carolinas.

I used to go when I lived in California. I've done cosplay twice. ^^ I live in Austin, Texas now, though, so I have to find em out here... ^^  

KenjiKuragawa

4,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iMito
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:37 am
KenjiKuragawa
Ratz-ItsJC

Hieroglyphics, lemme be specific, I wanna be down in your South Seas, I got this notion that the motion of your ocean means 'small craft advisory'... ^_^

So if I capsize on your thighs high tide, B-5 you sunk my battleship. Please turn me on I'm Mister Coffee with an automatic drip.

Bloodhound gang is a great band. Y'all should check out Foxtrot Unicorn Charlie Kilo.

Also, don't hate on the Carolinas! We happen to be half way up the cost, so we have easy access to all east coast KAAAAHHHNNS!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:25 am
iMito
KenjiKuragawa
Ratz-ItsJC

So if I capsize on your thighs high tide, B-5 you sunk my battleship. Please turn me on I'm Mister Coffee with an automatic drip.

Bloodhound gang is a great band. Y'all should check out Foxtrot Unicorn Charlie Kilo.

Also, don't hate on the Carolinas! We happen to be half way up the cost, so we have easy access to all east coast KAAAAHHHNNS!

They are pretty amazing. Personal favorite, 'A Lap Dance is Better When the Stripper Cries' haha.  

KenjiKuragawa

4,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iMito
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:40 pm
Happy New Years, friends!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:44 pm
iMito
Happy New Years, friends!

Happy new year! It's 12:14 now in Newfoundland. razz  

Super Sarah IT Girl

Purple-eyed Dreamer

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:20 pm
She is the princess of sorrow|
She is the bringer of pain|

Hi there,
I'm not a guild member and I'll probably never get here again - there's no point in joining too many guilds, I don't have time to follow threads in all of them.
I just wanted to tell you that I'm superglad that a guild like yours exists. I'm hetero buy I know a few homos, one of them is my friend and it terrifies me how intollerant the society is. It's not about the personality but the sex of your partner if you are now accepted or not. This is madness! I support you with all my heart, let us be one, no matter who you love, everyone has a right to happiness.
Take care, friends. And never ever be ashamed of who you are!

Gothic portals of sadness|
Call her unpronouncable name|

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games