Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:34 am
(Sorry guys for not posting ) sweatdrop
Ace jogged over to Lin. "Hey, are you okay?" He feels an unfamiliar presence.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:47 am
((Lol))
Lin looked up at Ace
"Yeah I'm alright. But I dont know why but I bumped onto something. But again there is nothing in front of me..."  

XStarlight_DustX

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:40 am
*keeps walking through the halls quietly* *notices one room with light peering out it, but slowly walks past it*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:07 pm
(( uhh i going to make a very small profile

: name darkfire

looks:User Image

type: whitch ( good witch)

darkfire walks around trying to find someone that could help why do i even try anytime i ask for help some one just runs away in fear i bump into someone oh sorry  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:37 pm
"Seems like a new student. I don't sense any murderous threat from there."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:18 pm
((yeah i know i just have many talents lol i can see certain things others can't))
*waited for the girl to respond*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:28 pm
*walks to a nearby window and just looks outside as if he is watching something interesting*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:33 pm
*seeing that the girl wasn't answering i pointed toward my dorm* well if you ever need to talk to someone or just hang out im room is right there. *Leaves and goes outside*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:44 am
As Scanda saw the fireworks finish all the students still sat there "Do something else"they chanted "Ok but its not going to be anything like frieworks"Scanda shouted back as he cleared the space and focused on the spot when suddenly a massive stage appeared there as he beaconed to four other students who he knew and got onto the stage as Scanda went for the lead guitar "Chad you sing Callum on drums Drake on bass and Buck you get on the other guitar"Scanda said as they nodded four times and suddenly started playing "This song is Hyperlink by Eiffel 65 and yes we play other songs since we dont have our own"Chad said into the microphone as the group started playing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:48 am
*sat by a tree and watched them play*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:50 am
Lin shrugged and walked back outside. She listened to the song that was being played, but then decided to get some food to eat. She went into the Dining Room, got 2 big trays and put lots of food on them. Lin then carefully took the foods outside and sat next to Scarlet. "Phew. Heres some food." Lin started eating some biscuits and drank some orange juice  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:03 pm
*watches the fireworks, but after a while he begins to start walking around the building again*  

Zenjin Jiruga

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:50 pm
i just kept on walking ugh dang it i'm so lost i noctic someo ne outside hi maybe u can help me? i'm looking for the dorms do u know were they arei'm new here and it's hard to find stuff  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:12 pm
Ace walked to the top floor of the building. He went inside a random classroom. He opened a window and saw a pipe leading to the roof. Instead of climbing the pipes, black wings started growing on his back. He flew outside trying not to attract anyone. As soon as his feet were on the roof he folded his wings and they vanished, leaving a couple of black feathers. He walked over to the edge of the roof to watch Scanda and his friends play.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:34 pm
i notic a map oh wait never mind i walk over to the map ok now i know were i'm going i walk off  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games