Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Photo Section
Female Cosplay Photos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:51 pm
Starz-N-Madness
User Image

So, I decided to show you guys a photo of some of my Aigis cosplay. As you can see, my shoulder armour is ripped off and I'm not wearing my hip armour either, but you get the idea. Sorry for the crappy quality, too! sweatdrop

I love Persona heart

Late to the game, but I love how your cosplay turned out!!! It sucks when someone damages your cosplay that you worked so hard on.... I hope it doesn't take too much to repair it!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:01 am
xinitia
Starz-N-Madness
User Image

So, I decided to show you guys a photo of some of my Aigis cosplay. As you can see, my shoulder armour is ripped off and I'm not wearing my hip armour either, but you get the idea. Sorry for the crappy quality, too! sweatdrop

I love Persona heart

Late to the game, but I love how your cosplay turned out!!! It sucks when someone damages your cosplay that you worked so hard on.... I hope it doesn't take too much to repair it!

Aww, thank you so much! It looked so much better with the feet and the armour actually intact! I got Vic Mignogna to sign my right gun barrel! It was awesome heart  

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:24 am
Here's a photo of my Winry Rockbell cosplay from FMA. I was at FanExpo Toronto this past August cat_blaugh

Sorry that the photo is so pixelated!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:52 pm
Starz-N-Madness
Here's a photo of my Winry Rockbell cosplay from FMA. I was at FanExpo Toronto this past August cat_blaugh

User Image

Ah! I love it!!!! It turned out great!!!  

xinitia

Crew

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:56 pm
I pulled together a modern Telemain from Patricia Wrede's "Enchanted Forest Chronicles". If you haven't read them yet, DO IT!!! They're a pretty easy read, but very well written with a wicked sense of humor!

I've wanted to cosplay as Telemain for years, so it meant a lot to me to pull him out. I'm currently in the process of making a book version! In the pictures, I'm the one with black hair. My friend is Morwen.

User Image

User Image

User Image

I have more pictures on our group DA.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:39 am
xinitia
Starz-N-Madness

User Image

Thank you so much! Your modern Telemain is amazing btw! You did such a great job, and I love the photography too. I need pics of my cosplays in action.. not just me standing there LOL.  

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:54 pm
I attend Winter SacAnime last weekend and had a couple of photoshoots. I wasn't able to get any good pictures of my new Guy wig. Guess that just means that I'll have to bring him out again. Haha!

I debuted my Tadashi Hamada from Big Hero 6. This quickly has become one of my favorite cosplays! I want to take him out and get some better pictures, though.

User Image

Here's a front shot...
User Image

I also debuted R from Warm Bodies. I had a Julie, too, but she didn't want any pictures posted of her.

User Image

General Cross is one of my pride and joys. I'm really glad I brought him with me!

User Image

User Image

I also brought Rogue with me from Fairy Tail, but I'm still tracking down pictures.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:27 am
I finally got a mini shoot in with my Hiro!

User Image

xinitia

Crew

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:12 pm
xinitia
I finally got a mini shoot in with my Hiro!

User Image

That's an awesome shot! Will we get to see more?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:26 am
Saturday at work, I got to cosplay as Cinderella! It was an amazing experience- I did not break character at all. I took photos with all the children, had question and answer time, danced- everything!

It's not everyday that a girl becomes a Disney Princess cat_wink

User Image

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:49 pm
Starz-N-Madness
Saturday at work, I got to cosplay as Cinderella! It was an amazing experience- I did not break character at all. I took photos with all the children, had question and answer time, danced- everything!

User Image

Truly amazing photo. smile You really do look like a princess!! I know that you brought some magic and you your bubbly personality to these kids. What questions did they ask?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:14 pm
smithers456
Starz-N-Madness

User Image

Truly amazing photo. smile You really do look like a princess!! I know that you brought some magic and you your bubbly personality to these kids. What questions did they ask?

D'aww thank you so much! I sure felt like one.
They asked cute questions, like: "Why do they call you Cinderelli?" or "How did you get your name?"

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:24 pm
"But even though you'll probably fail over and over and over again...you have to try every time. You can't quit because you're afraid you *might* fail." ~Zuko

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:55 pm
Xinitia
I attended Fanime last weekend. Oh my goodness... so much fun!!! I'll post some pictures up here as I process them. For now, though, here's some Fairy Tail goodness!!!

All of my Gray cosplays are walking spoilers.... just a heads up.

User Image

User Image

User Image

I also went at the Avatar Gray on the left:
User Image

Ahhhh! Stappp! This is beyond amazing!! emotion_bigheart I love it! You are so talented!  

xinitia

Crew

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 9:39 pm
Starz-N-Madness
xinitia
Starz-N-Madness

User Image

Thank you so much! Your modern Telemain is amazing btw! You did such a great job, and I love the photography too. I need pics of my cosplays in action.. not just me standing there LOL.

Thanks! I really love Telemain! I can't wait to pull him out again, but there are parts that I really want to redo...  
Photo Section

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff