Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The School or Itex Labs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:11 am
"Sorry," Alex said. "Didn't know you two were here." He glanced over his shoulder, expecting Dawn to follow him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:26 am
alessanna laughs 'and we hope to keep it that way' adney gets up and follows alessanna as she goes through the duct  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:30 am
Alex followed them, glancing over his shoulder every few minutes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:45 am
alessanna chuckles, 'calm down kid'  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:47 am
"I am calm," Alex said. "You don't want to see me when I'm not."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:56 am
'she's not coming' alessana slides down a sharp dip in the vent one set of her wings flipping out to catch her fall, adney does the same 'are you coming?' alessana calls up to him  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:57 pm
Dawn ran through the door to where the vent would clear out. So many mutants had escaped through there, it was sad how predictable it was to intercept them. She took out her gun and loaded it, ready to go all out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Alex followed them down the dip in the vent, slowing his fall with blades of ice that formed on his arms.  

Faithfull Fire

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:50 pm
alessana stops suddenly 'guys...quiet...i hear....$h*+ she's waiting for us' she grabs adney and the boy and shoves them both back up the shute  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:55 pm
"Well, you were right about her not coming after us," Alex said. "Too bad that's because she's ahead of us. Any ideas?"  

Faithfull Fire

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:09 pm
she rolls her eyes, 'yeah' she stabs her fist through the top of the vent and bends a hole in it. 'tada' she smirks and climbs out adney laughs 'good lord ales'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:13 pm
Alex followed them. "Better than what I came up," he said.  

Faithfull Fire

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm
Dawn felt her 2-way buzz and picked it up with her free hand. "Targets are making an alternate route." She scoffed, staying outside as she unfurled her wings a bit, holstering her gun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:12 pm
alessana crawls out and keeps low to the gravelly roof of the building. 'keep low' she whispers adney takes off flying high into the air. 'ADNY!!' she yells then stops quickly  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:14 pm
Dawn's ears perked as she shot one round at the bird-kid, then opened her wings as she jumped up onto the roof. "Wrong move, kiddo." She purred, baring her fangs at her.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff