Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:47 pm
Ichiro read the note. "Oooo someone likes Zaaaack." Ichiro teased. His mood was a little lightened although he still felt like an idiot for yelling at Kishiko.

Kishiko was in her room. She had found a picture of Ichiro and had taped it to a dart board. She threw a dart and it hit his eyeball. "There. You happy. That eye is spared from ever seeing me again." She threw another dart and it landed on his hear. "Now you can't hear my voice with that ear." She was angry. She hated Ichiro now and wanted him to suffer. It was cruel, she knew, but there's a penalty for his mistake. "She threw her last dart and it landed in the center of his heart. "Bulls eye."

((should i be the role of Kishiko's brother or does someone want to volunteer mrgreen because I really want him in the story right now))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:51 pm
((I could be his Brother while I control Suza too. His name shall be... actually I dont know xD))  

XStarlight_DustX

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:32 pm
zack smiled while blushing "hehehe maybe" he then felt a giant negative energy wave "whoa im getting a really bad vibe" must be kishiko  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:58 pm
Xx_pet_lover_xX_123
((I could be his Brother while I control Suza too. His name shall be... actually I dont know xD))
((that would be great =D PM me the profile plz heart ))

Ichiro was confused. "What vibe? Who?" The he thought, Kishiko?

Kishiko was planning something. Something evil now. She had tears on her face. She didn't know whether if it was cuz of rage or sorrow. But she wanted to get back at both of them and she had a really evil plot about to unfold.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:03 pm
zack then realized ichiro was still there he then sighed "yeah a bad vibe a evil one too its super strong see as a angel i can tell you if someone is good or bad i can say by there vibes and i can tell when someones stressed worried mad sad etc etc" zack then felt the vibe get stronger "i think we both know who it is" zack said looking at ichiro arching a eyebrow  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:06 pm
Skye found Zack and Ichiro and walked over to them. "Am I the only one feeling that?" She asked them, refering to the vibe. "Some one's about to get some major revenge."  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:10 pm
"nope i got it" zack then looked at skye arching a eyebrow now "wait how do you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:11 pm
"Kishiko" was the only thing that Ichiro said. His eyes fell to the ground and can only see nothing.

Kishiko was in her room again, her notebook on her lap. She was taking notes on how her revenge will go. She looked at it and smiled evily. "Perfect." I'll execute it tomorrow.

((i don't know wut the plan is yet xD))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:13 pm
zack nodded slowly and only once he then stood quiet for the moment being  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:16 pm
"I'm a fallen angel." Skye explained to Zack.  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:16 pm
Kishiko fell asleep dreaming peaceful dreams. Her dreams were filled with memories of her and her brother when they were little. How much fun they had. Kishiko almost smiled in her sleep.

"I'M AN IDIOT!" Ichiro burst into a rampage of blame. "If I HADN'T yelled at her like that she wouldn't be planning something EVIL!" He began to hit his head against the wall over and over again. Harder and harder.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm
zack quickly stopped ichiro from hitting his head and pushed him own on a chair "well i doubt banging your head off the wall is gonna help" he then looked at skye "oh yeah i heard awhile ago of a angel killing another punished to be on earth i didnt know it was you? you were much more cuter then" zack said joking around  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:25 pm
Ichiro was a mess. "She's probably gonna get me." Heavy sadness was in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 pm
"You just now realized it was me? It's angels like you that make me glad to leave heaven." Skye commented with a sigh.  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:31 pm
"well back then you were wearing lighter clothes and stuff and heaven wasnt that bad it had its downs but it wasnt tha bad" then zack turned towards ichiro again he was kinda frowning "well atleast try to talk to her"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games