Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:02 pm
User Image
"Thats closer to the truth then most people get." She told him. Hana Let out a sigh. "I care about very few things."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:14 pm
Robert smiled a bit more. "And why is that?" he asked.  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:17 pm
User Image
"Just who I am I guess." Hana Shrugged her shoulders. "I never bothered to figure out why I am like this." She looked at him. "But I guess I should care enough to know whom I'm speaking to, though."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:21 pm
"They will not find you unless they have something of yours."Whisperer said out loud.Soli walked into the Whisperer's house.The front door had strange symbols on it and on the front door step.Soli stepped through and saw most of the house was like a giant library.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:25 pm
"I'm Robert," Robert said. "And who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:47 pm
Soli knew she shouldn't ask this question but she felt like it."Who knows more You or the Piper."The Whisperer's body whipped around to face her."The Piper is a fool who has had his last laugh,I know more than he'll ever know."Soli stood there then she saw the book he had in his hands.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:08 pm
"ATTENTION LADIES!!" Brago jumped up on a light pole and yelled, his voice echoing through the streets. " Step right up and get with the king!" he continued yelling.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:18 pm
Soli grabbed the book."What is this?"She saw the cover of the book it had strange symbol on it just like the door.She opened the book and saw a picture of the prince and then more pictures of other creatures then one of them caught her eye one of the pictures had Bargo on it."Why are they on here?"she turned to the Whisperer."Parts of a whole."Soli knew she had to show this to someone then she remembered the club.She ran out the door and down the street when she heard a booming voice.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:20 pm
"Thats it Ladies Step right up an see the Ladykilling King" he continued to yell.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:21 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon stretched and looked about, wondering where he was until it hit him that he was sleeping in another dumpster again. He crawled out and yawned before he stretched the back of his neck. Leon wore a tattered trench coat and torn jeans stained with blood and other things. He had no shirt, which was fine with him, but he did have a collar around his neck. "I hate today, and every other day." He said and walked out onto the street, his eyes searching about for something to eat.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:24 pm
User Image
"My name is Hana-Shi." She told Robert  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:28 pm
Soli almost run into a someone coming from an alley way.She only saw the person wearing a trench coat.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:30 pm
Brago felt Soli nearby "This Demonic aura. Its Soli and..... shes with someone I dont know.." Brago jumped off  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:33 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon jumped as someone almost collided with him, his dog-like ears popping up and his tail sprouted. "Aw damn, not again." He whined and sighed before looking to the girl. "Yo, watch where you're walking girlie."

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:36 pm
Soli looked at the werewolf she bumped into."Oh sorry I guess I was running too fast."She looked at him,"My name is Soli what's ours?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games