Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:46 am
I have know idea i say to the girl without turning around. I point my sword a keyblade as the girl called it at the gate i didnt know why i just felt like i had to. My keyblade started to glow and then the gate opened.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:50 am
Zenjin looked at Snyn. "We, as far as i can tell, are the only other group of Nobodies like the Orginization. Other than that the rest are the mindless little minions we can summon"

Zenjin stared out the window for a little bit. "We dont need interuptions from anyone" he said as he sensed someone near the forest. Zenjin sent a group of dusks to form a wall in front of the gate, not letting anyone in.

"Now does anyone else have any other questions?.."  

Zenjin Jiruga

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:52 am
Scanda walked around Twilight Town when he confronted a hole "The hell..."he said to himself as he looked around and walked thorough the hole and appeared in a forest as he started to walk around this forest he saw two people outside a huge gate with a mansion behind it as he slowly walked up to them "What are you Nobody's or Keyblade wielders aswell"Scanda said wondering if they would answer his question or just decide to fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:55 am
i saw a bunch of these things i saw earlier pop up in front of the gate as another person appeared.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:59 am
((qwfs you should use " " kinda hard to see if ure saying somthing or not))

Snyn noticed the crowd in front of the mansion and said "Hey should we take them out now?"now Snyn was unsheathing his blades and was charging up 2 balls of energy to infuse with his blades.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 pm
((The dusk Nobody's he dosent know what they are so he's calling them things))  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:12 pm
Zenjin just shook his head slightly. "No, leave them. they wont get past the dusks. besides its more important that we talk and figure things out for now."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:14 pm
I started to charge at those weird creatures gaurding the mansion.I swung my blade at them and they broke apart. A group of them started to charge at me trying to slice me with there legs and feet.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:14 pm
Scanda saw the strange creatures appear as he quickly got out his scythe "Havent had a good battle in ages"he said as he charged at one of the dusk's and sliced thorough them with his scythe.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:25 pm
Yuki looked at the guy who just appeared and said, "Just a Keyblade Wielder for me." Then she started to do a little spin and ran to one of the Dusks and did a 180 Slash, making her Keyblade jingle again. She did a Fast Dance Attack, attacking 5 of them and then a little twirl, swinding her blade at them, the stars jingling about as the sound echoed through the forest and through into the mansion. It was as if she was dancing about, then she looked at the guy with the scythe. "A Keyscythe maybe?" She asked the guy. "Names later, fighting first." Yuki said and saw a Dusk jump up. She jumped up as well and cut it in half  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:29 pm
Scanda nodded to the girl as he saw another dusk as he cut it in half then used multiple attacks on another one as he looked around seeing not many Dusk's now "Lets head on in I dont expect to stay out here with those things popping out of nowhere"he said as he walked thorough the gate.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:31 pm
Zenjin continued to summon the low level Dusks to protect the gate.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:33 pm
I finished another group of them but they wouldnt stop coming. I put my blade back in its sheath and followed him pass the gates.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:36 pm
Yuki jumped over the wall instead of the gates and ran through the doors and into the mansion. She quickly cloed the doors and the Dusks couldnt come in. "Phew." She walked around the place to see broken tables and chairs. She walked around the place  

XStarlight_DustX

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:40 pm
I entered the mansion the place was messed up brocken chairs,and plates couches,tables,Chandeliers. I started to follow the girl who was running of to some other part of the house.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games