Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:26 pm
"Look," she wraped her arm around his waist and began slowly pulling him toward his room. "I'm not a fragile girl who can't take care of her self. I will be very happy if you stayed in bed and rested."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:32 pm
"I did not say that you were fragile. To be realistic, I am the fragile one but I am man. It hurts my to have a lady do a job alone. Especially one that usually men does," Nicholas corrected Scarlet. "No, I will not leave. You will have to do with my presence," he insured. He was still in pain and so he relented a little.

"To appease you, I shall rest every 10 minutes interval. Will that he alright?" Nicholas striked up a deal.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:37 pm
Scarlet sighed and shook her head, "No, no deal, you are simply to stay in your room till you are fully recovered." She motioned to the guards to take Nicholas to his room. "And to make sure you don't leave your room, I will have guards stand watch," Scarlet said as she stood her ground. She didn't want anything to happen to him so she had to do what ever she had to, in order for him to be safe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:46 pm
Nicholas raised an eyebrow under his mask but stayed quiet. He would play along for the while.

So they walked with him limping and they reached his room. He saw Henry and through silent communication, he relayed to Henry for a diversion. Henry was ecstatic. He jumped and jumped and grabbed a sword form one guard and the helmet of the other and bounded away. The guards were furious and went after the monkey.

Nicholas smirked and went back to the room Scarlet was in and leaned against the cabinet. Scarlet didn't notice his entrance till he spoke.

"This room is peculiar don't you think? It has too many cabinets to hide in," he said in an offhand manner.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:52 pm
Scarlet sighed and decided to ignore him. She saw at the furthest wall something interesting. She slowly walked over to it and knelt down to inspect a hole that was made closer. She was hesitant but thought of putting her hand in to see what was inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:02 pm
Nicholas crept behind her and saw the hole. He decided to let Scarlet handle it. Something caught his eyes and he turned towards a painting adorning the west wall. It was tilted as if it was hastily placed back. Out of curiosity, he took it down and was surprised to see and hand print made in blood.

"Princess, come and look," he said not taking his eyes away from the hand-print.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:04 pm
Scarlet had her hand inside the hole and when she heard Nicholas call her she felt a p***k on her palm. She quickly pulled her hand out and didn't bother to look at her hand. She walked over to the wall and looked at the hand-print. It was fresh and seemed to have been placed there not to long ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:11 pm
"What do you think of this? It seems as if it was purposely left here," Nicholas said. Then he surveyed the room and saw five more pictures tilted. He look back at the hand print and saw dots and a simple '1' beneath the set of dots. He grew more wary and decided to take down the tilting paintings.

"Princess, help me take down the tilted pictures. I believe there is a message for us," he said and he went to the nearest one and struggled to take it down.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:13 pm
Scarlet nodded and began taking down the paintings as fast as she could. Her hand was cramping a bit and pain surged through it but she ignored it. The p***k on her palm was bearly even visible. Truning around she began to look at the message that was left behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:25 pm
"This is braille," Nicholas muttered. His brows furrowed under his mask. Five paintings were taken down and each had a set of dots underneath it and each was different from the other. A number set the order of the code. Suddenly, Nicholas's face turned grave and so did his voice.

"It is a warning. Someone has left this on purpose," He said. Scarlet looked at him for more information and he read the words.

"'DEATH'. It says death my lady," Nicholas said gravely.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:29 pm
"I had a feeling something like this was going to happen. We must leave here and head somewhere were the infection as not hit." She paced around thinking of all the places she had a palace at. The only place she could think of that was safe from the infection was all the way in Rome. They would have to travel all the way to Italy. "I must gather the guest and we must leave this place at once before it's too late."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:37 pm
Ace silently knocked and stood at the doorway. "Forgive me for intruding, but if I may, I'd like to ask a question." He said and looked at the message written on the wall. "Once a person had been infected, would they be aware of what they're doing?" He asked as clearly as possible. He had a guess of what the answer may be.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:38 pm
"Agreed. We must have the guests packed and ready for travel," Nicholas said. Then he saw Henry bounding to him with the sword and the helmet and he dropped it the moment Henry saw Nicholas. Henry jumped onto Nicholas's arm and two guards appeared huffing and worn out. Nicholas made an innocent face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:42 pm
"No," was all Scarlet said to Ace then she turned her attention to the guards. "I need you to gather all the guests, soldiers, and other guards in the ball room. Also tell them all to pack.." she looked around knowing she would have to leave her home.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:09 pm
"Ace, you and I should be going to bet ready. We have to travel soon," Nicholas said. He patted the boy's shoulders and limped to his room. The moment he reached his room however, he was licked inside.

"What the- open the door!" He said harshly but no sound was heard. He tried opening it but it was tightly fastened. Nicholas looked around and saw a piece of paper on his coffee table.

We will infect you all one by one! Be prepared mister! More of us are coming from the dungeon!

"This is not good," the young duke muttered and he noticed that his window was not fastened. "Henry, take this to Princess Scarlet. It seems like these men are coming from the dungeon. Go," he ushered the monkey out and he sat on his bed and began extracting his clothes from the wardrobe.

We must leave no matter what!  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games