Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:40 am
The AI, whom he'd learned was named Displeasure, told him of a very, very small anomoly. He asked her to look into it, but to do so discretly. "Whis will not be easy, even for me, Jumpy. I can barely even tell its there." He blinked. "Well, where exactly is it?" He asked, confussed. "I can't tell. it's not covered in metal, it looks like a very small meteor, but it's velocity is too slow, and it isn't near anything, it's barely on the radar as is, and that covenant ship is back, so there's no way we could catch it." She said, sadly. He sighed. "any chance of tracking it's current trajectory?" He didn't look up, he'd spent the last three days staying up almost all twenty four hours of the days. He knew her alot better than he needed to. "Slim to none, but I'll make them for you anyway." That's what he liked about this AI. She knew he was curious, and wanted to know the unknown. That covenant ship was the standard battle-cruiser, nothing special. He didn't know what it was up to, he'd give them that, but it didn't matter at the moment, so long as they stayed far away. 'I wonder what the rest of them are doing... and I wonder if they'll allow me a small AI for my dyslexia... maybe a peice of Displeasure! that'd be great...' His thoughts were brought back to the task at hand, however, when Displeasure went back to helping him with his dyslexia.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:29 pm
(He loves his AI ahhhhh) Sen sat back and showed no emotion. Well then I'll just ask Jumpy to find it won't be to hard. After the briefing Sen called. "Spartan you have a new mission the AI Cortana is lost out in unkown space and I need you to find it... no I'm not going to replace your AI so no need to yell."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:48 pm
shrukan quickly left the room and as soon as they were alone he growled in anger "the great heritic. the one who almost single handily defeated fleets of our army now nothing more than a pupet!? its a discrace! i refuse to believe that such a worthy advasary could be controlled that easily. i mean what does that make us then if we couldnt defeat him?" he slammed his fist against the wall as anger and embarassment seemed to course thru his vains "dont worry o'l buddy, we gonna get the chief back with us soon enough, we just gotta bid our time and wait for the proper opurtunity"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:09 pm
"Don't worry they say the suit is contorled not the man so all we have to do is remove the suit from the man."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:26 pm
"yes but didnt they mention brainwashing him? what if he's been programed to attack anyone whos tried to free him. we gotta be carful about this" arcuss paced back and forth across the room "so how do we do this? if we play along with their plan then there may not be many of our forces left for backup yet if we turn on them immediatly we'll have to worry about them and the covenant.....not mention master chief"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:16 am
"Yes this is a very bad situation but do you really think they could brainwash Chief?" Sen paces. "Wait I got it all we need to do is provide Chief with some form of stimulation to his past... now what could we pull off?" Sen looks at Arcuss. "Arcuss do you think that you could possibly desgiuse yourself as the Arbiter for I have a plan."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:19 pm
arcuss coguhed and his voice suddenly sounded exactly like that of the arbiter "after the elites joined the unsc i was temperarily assigned as a body double to the arbiter so i should be able to play his role perfectly" shrukan finally managed to calm down and sat down on his bunk "yes and once we have the master chief on our side again we shall strike down apon them with divine furry"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:50 pm
"Well then I guess it is time to get to work."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:16 pm
(time skip to the next morning)

the crew awoke to the sound of a siren as orders were barked over the loud speakers "all personal report to the traing facility. your training for the mission begins now so hup to it" arcuss and shrukan tiredly got out of bed and woke sen up "come on it appears we have a long day ahead of us"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:09 pm
Sen wakes up and starts to run. I hope Jumpy got the mission under way to find Cortana.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:37 pm
Jumpy had gotten the mission, he just decided that it wasn't the best choice to try and contact Sen back. He was, at the moment, in a slip-cruiser. A light and easily-maneuvered ship designed for speed and dodging, and wih Displeasure helping him pilot it, it was easier than pie. "So... you think that object we saw was Cortana?" She asked. "It matched his description so well..." he said calmly. They'd left at the right time too, because the Covenant ship that they'd been watching was on the opposite side. "How long do you thin it'll be before we catch up to it?" He asked, leaning back. "We should have it on radar again... by noon tommorrow, ship time." He sighed and nodded. "Then there is no point in going into cryo." She shook her holographic head. "right. I'll be... playing Minesweeper." He smiled. Of all the old video games made in the 2000's, Minesweeper was by far the oldest, and most origional. He could spend hours doing it, and he always won.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:14 pm
arcuss and shrukan ran on either side of sen as they got to the training hall and began their regement "so how much effect will this have if its only a week? i mean training like this is so stupid and pointless. kinda like minesweeper" arcuss grumbled as he noticed a nearby soldier poping pills "i see they are using drugs to enhance themeselves in this short time period. we dont know what else they are for so i suggest not taking them"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:19 pm
Sen whispers back. "They don't need to much training think about it they have Master Chief so what would be the point I mean were you there when him and the Arbiter did all that fighting in New Mombusa they were an army all by themselves."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:40 pm
"true but still we better keep an eye out for anything suspicous, never rule out anything" suddenly one of the human soldiers growled and rushed at another guy sending all nearby equipment flying like it was paper he grabbed him and smashed him against the wall and kept growling at him "is it just me or is that guy acting oddly brute like?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:12 pm
Sen would have snapped his fingers if Elite fingers worked like that. "Of course I heard of this drug it was made for trying to fight Spartans before the war with the Covenent it does give them unhuman strength but makes them fly into a rage attacking everyone before their body eventualy shuts down but I believe they are being given it in a small dosage to prevent the death side effect but tonight I may have figrued out a perfect plan."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games