Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
FREE RANDOM GIVEAWAY PLEASE CLICK ME!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which would you rather enter a constest for?
  gold?, or something random out of someones inventory?
View Results

Dynsiare

5,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:51 pm
Like FMA to biggrin but was a while i seen it :/ any way! colurfluffypuff things! or really squiggly weird mass of things xD lol cheese_whine cheeeeeese  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:23 pm
What would ed look like with boobs? o.o  

Lileathea

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image
AWW you guys made me ink
User Image
NOOOOOOO, IDIOTS YOU MADE HER INK!!!

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:39 am
rainbow rainbow dock dock chicken, RAin Bow RAAIAIIIIN BOW dock dock anime noosh nackas
Now the chorus; banana bananananna! chirp chirp goes the gourd banana banananana chirp chirp chirp the gourd, second verse now! tacos wearing african wildlife falling into the pits of xbox dancing with rice! Now back to the chorus banana banananana! chirp chirp goes the gourd banana banananana chirp chirp chirp the gourd, Appease the gods with your walnut, expose your steak infront of ghandi! Yeahshsahaha EEEE YeAH!!!!

^sung to the tune of afiHNAIOPDFNAWIOPFNIPDFN^  

Loki544

-I EviLCookieZ I-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 pm
Thats what she said.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:12 am
1.what the kangaroos armpit????
2.sneeze fart lolol
3.and......hagagle  

mpinky101

Rainbow Noob

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

-dancingmita-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 pm
SO SHE WAS LIKE :SAY WHATT:
AND I WAS LIKE :YEAH SEIRIOUSLY:
AND SHE WAS LIKE :R U SERRIOOUSS?:
AND I WAS LIKE : I lied ^3 ^ :
SHE WAS LIKE : FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU D8<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:18 pm
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*^<^<^<><><>^>^>^>~*~*~*~*~*

Hey...HEY....HEY YOU!!! No not you...that other guy YES YOU!!!! Yeah, so this thing happened, at a place and well, I got this item and a pirate came up and gave me a free box, so I opened it and inside there were a few ninja's and one of them gave me another free box, so I opened it and inside there was, this llama? And the llama gave me a donut and some cheese and...wwait for it...ANOTHER BOX!!! So I opened the box and I recieved another box, which I opened, then I continued getting boxes and boxes and boxes and bozes and boxes and boxes and squirrel and boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes and envelopes and cake and a door. So I opened the door to find myself in a very small box...THEN I OPENED THE BOX AND I WAS LIKE OMG I JUST WAS IN A TIME MACHINE!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! So, then the bigger me picked up the tiny me, and I opened a box with a smaller box and that smaller me opened up another box and then an even smaller me opened up the other box, and an even smaller me opened up yet another box and then another tiny me opened up another box and that even tinnier me opened up another box and the smallest me opened up another box and a smallerest me opened yet another box and inside...WAS A CHICUAUA!!! YOUR A CHIUAUA I'M A CHIUAUA WE'RE ALL CHIUAUA'S!!! I'M A CHIUAUA YOUR A CHIUAUA WERE ALL!!! pugs.
THEN!!! All of the extra me's went inside of a box, and I realized one very important thing...I have no clue why I posted this......SO IN CONCLUSION!! NEVERRR OPEN UP THE WRONG DOOR WITH A PUG AND A KEYBOARD AND CALL 911 IN CASE OF A CUPCAKE!!! ALSO, MAKE SURE YOU NEVER GET SOMEONE ELSE'S WARF OR CRACKER!!!!! AND IN THE LAND OF THE FREE!!!! I PLAN TO DOWN THIS ESTABISHMENT AND RAISE TAXES AND HAVE CHICKENS CROSS THE STREET WITHOUT THEIR MOTIVES QUESTIONED!!!!!! DO NOT STEAL, THE GOVERMENT DOESN'T LIKE COMPETTION. MAKE SURE YOU QUACK WITH THE RIGHT ARMPIT SO YOU NEVER HAVE TO READ MY BELLYBUTTON AGAIN!!!!! SO FAREWELL AND ENJOY YOUR FREE IDIOTS!!!! AALSO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER GIVE TINGLE AND NAVI DONUTS OR THEY WILL FLAY YOU ALIVE....wait what am I supposed to do here?  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

xxDash-Shinxx

Magical Elder

11,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:07 pm
I wish I can do alchemy in Gaia. With my alchemy I can create million nor thousand, or even billion Gold!!!! Muahahahaha!!! With all this gold I can buy Gaia it self!!! Yes!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:18 am
Give me Something Cool Item smile I wanna be a DJ smile  

III_Kisrajczy_III

Romantic Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Dubsidian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:28 pm
Funny Full Metal Alchemist Parody

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-47K6JMDY&feature=related

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 am
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time...... cheese_whine  

John Miranda

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SavannahRedBanna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 pm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:18 pm
check this out its pretty funny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if u didnt get it or u didnt laugh then try this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b79FTeeEemk&feature=channel_video_title  

kilik780

Versatile Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200

Yakuza Ouji no Kaizen

Shirtless Informer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100