Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:22 am
I listened to the conversation quietly. It was good to see Scarlet talking to another human besides him. It didn't bother me the least but I hoped that the villagers had managed to clean up the debris from yesterday. Than somehow I felt hurt inside.

I didn't even help them restore all the broken houses and stuff, I was a bit crestfallen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:28 am
oliver haves a gllipse of a house "but that house on the back is... a bit of damaged" he said looking at an pile of derbris over an platform  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:36 am
"Gosh, we're here already?" I said with a nervous laugh. My mind ways way to occupied. then I turn to Oliver.

"There's nothing to worry about the house. It just happened to be ruined," I said nervously. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:40 am
"i'l need the details later on" oliver said rather interested "can you give me an basic grasp perharps?"  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:48 am
I look nervously at Scarlet but told him anyway.

"Well, elves are not that keen in seeing humans you see and could most probably be said as human haters but they're not narrow minded. They just hate the poachers and well the poachers hates them. Scarlet here," I beckoned to Scarlet, " has the biggest problem with the poachers-no. I't the other way around. The poachers have a big issue with her coz she's always messing with their 'hunt' all the time." I paused to take a breath.

"So it happens that in the last few days, the poachers had had enough and wanted to settle things. I was coincidentally with her and helping her instead of my 'fellow' poachers and I too ended up being in the same mess. So last night was the settlement night. They came in a big group and tried to kill every elf here with fire but Scarlet stopped the fire. I coordinated the attack but as you can see, the fight last night did not go unnoticed." I waved my hand to show the toll of the fight last night.

"But at least, they're all safe now." I said in a sad, satisfied tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:58 am
"i get what you mean... i dont need to go to my own house for a few moths so... i guess i can help around here a little..."  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:03 am
"Well, I guess so but I'm really starving here. I didn't even get to eat breakfast and it's pass noon already. I'll take you to the leader's house. We can get to know each other while eating," I said and I guided us all to Scarlet's house.

Most of the villagers saw Oliver and some made faces. They were still unused to humans but when they caught my attention they would greet me and ignore Oliver at once.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:06 am
"not... really sociable, are they?" oliver speaks in a low tone "well... at least i'l be leaving in a cuple of days or so"  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:10 am
"Aha..ha, they're just not used to another human being amongst them. They glared death to me too when I first came but when they heard that I saved Scarlet they warmed up to me. Don't worry. They'll see you differently once we help them restore the village to its proper glory," I said trying to make him know that at least there is his kin there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:12 am
"no, i'm rather interested in they stoping to work just to glare... thats rather unecesary, i'm a bit lazy but at least i dont stop at every little thing" he said keeping his voice as low as possible  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:16 am
"Hey, don't sound so mean. We're still in trauma here and its a miracle that they are even doing something," I said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:20 am
"i'm a hypocrite... well, it cant be helped... but i'l try to get that part of myself dealt with... the elder's house is quite far isint it?" oliver asked amused how long were they taking  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:27 am
"Here it is. I guess I can invite you in," I said with a sigh. Scarlet had been quiet the whole way. "Hey Alec. We brought a guest along. I hope you won't mind him staying for a few days," I said to the elder. He was sitting in the living room.

"This is Oliver. We met him on our way back. Hope you don't mind him here," I said nervously. The elder was also glaring holes at Oliver.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:33 am
[sorry, the thread didnt go orange, i only noticed the new post now] "my soul is now completely fuzilated..." "i'm sorry for the incovinience, i'l help rebuild if needed to... lets say, *pay* for the night"  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:32 am
Gallium wrapped her broken wrist in cloth and held it there for a little bit. Then, she went to get some water to drink while watching the food get prepared for a feast during the night.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games