Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:35 am
shaun hated lieing to her but it kept ger safe. we should probibly walk out of here and find out what the other two are up to. he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 am
"Um, ya know, I'd love to, but my legs don't seem to want to move that much yet."she said, glancing don. "When he stabbed me my body kinda started hibernating, and, well, it kinda takes a while to wake up."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:18 pm
oh. was all he could say.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:32 pm
Bree nodded. "Go ahead. But come back and see me soon, it gets really dull here with Nahi." she said stretching slowly.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:50 pm
he leaned forward and kissed her forhead. and said, ill be back in an hore or so.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:59 pm
Bree blushed and dropped her head, smiling. "I'll be here." she said, picking up a battered book from nearby. The tattered cover read Island of the Blue Dolphins, and the spine was completely broken from many readings.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:04 pm
shaun knew where alex was, he was good as dead. he ran the speed of light tword the small hut. his knife in hand. he ran right through the door. the knife connected with alex instantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:05 pm
alex felt the knife pierce his skin. all he could do is chicle. as death consumed him in sweet darkness, he thought, damn, i knew he would.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:32 pm
Bree put her book down, finishing it for the sixth time since she woke up. She sighed and looked around. Noticing many crevaces in the cave's sides, she threw the covering she was using aside and painstakingly pulled herself up. She smiled to herself as she slowly took a tiny step, then another, using the wall to steady herself.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:46 pm
shaun was back in an instant.now he was looking for nahi. NAHI! he called.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:52 pm
Nahi was roused from her sleep by someone calling her name. It as distant, closer to the cave than this clearing, but her dog ears still picked it up. She jumped out of the tree. "I'll be back Kiko!" she called, running toward the voice. She stopped a few feet away from Shaun. "What's wrong?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:57 pm
shaun was standing there waiting for nahi. he still cluched the bloody dagger in his hands.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:05 pm
Nahi glanced at the bloodied blade and chuckled. "Well, well, well, did somebody really grow a pair?" she said, exaggerated shock on her face.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:14 pm
look, im tired of you and that angel of yours constantly calling me names like leech. get it through your thick head, my name is SHAUN! not leech! shaun was feeling rather pissy and was about to bite the wolfs head off. you and that damned angel are still here cause of me right now. my brother is dead and you just seem to love the fact that this is hell for me!  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces